Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. (6982 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
#imamofmorons don suffer... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
imamOFmorobs and his sell your country for $5 disciples.

grin grin grin grin..

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by darleenje: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
lanrefront1:

The 13,000 Earth's diameter logic is nothing but nonsense.

The lagos-ibadan express way alone is 127 kilometers in length.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos%E2%80%93Ibadan_Expressway

Thank you
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by darleenje: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

The issue and what omojuwa pointed out was Jona saying he built 30,000 Klm road, not that the road in Nigeria is not up to that, lack of ability to read and comprehend is your problem

He be was talking about Jona, the topic is about jona's claim and omojuwa used jona's ridiculous claim to mock him that if you built 30,000 Klm road, it means you built twice the diameter of the earth.

Your F9 is x 9 billion and you score F9 x 9 billion in reading and comprehension.

grin

I see while education makes black stupid.

If jonah claims he built 30,000km road while the earth's diameter is 13,000km what readily come to your mind?

That he lied abi?

Now on what basis did your mind come to that conclusion that he lied?

Give me an answer.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by darleenje: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

Because omojuwa was talking about Jona and you show up to question what he said about Jona, even one of ImamOfmorons disciple posted a caption of what started the brutal assault on your chiefimamofmorons.

Stay out of the topic of you don't known anything or what started the the destination of your poor ImamOfmorons.. grin

slowpoke, I was disputing his logic for making such a comparison for people like you that will use it as reference tomorrow to expose your ignorance.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Eteka1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
darleenje:

I see while education makes black stupid.

If jonah claims he built 30,000km road while the earth's diameter is 13,000km what readily come to your mind?

That he lied abi?

Now on what basis did your mind come to that conclusion that he lied?

Give me an answer.
In which country did he build the 30,000 KM of roads abeg, is it still in this Nigeria?
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by SciLab: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Masturbation thread for paid zombirudeens! cheesy
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by darleenje: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

So, Jona built 30,000 Klm road?

I see the gist flew over your head.. oga slowpoke.

Imam of morons don reformate your brain with 5G Virus..
.. grin

You don fail WAEC... cheesy

slowpoke, on what basis do you arrive at the conclusion that Jonah didn't build a 30,000 km road?
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by PHAYOL81: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
darleenje:

He is a slowpoke. The roads in each state should be more than that by five times.

I want to believe you're here only trolling on the low level of IQ of these 'igbobian' bigots especially the guy you quoted else I don't see how the evidence you brought corresponded with your post.

And if the guy fail to understand the point after this, I think he's just a loud-mouthed carcass with nothing working upstairs.

In the evidence, Alaskaa in north-western end of north american to Argentina in the central part of the south america takes a little beyond 47,000km. That's two continents altogether with tens of countries inbetween. So how could Jonathan have built a close lenght (30,000) in a country. Is Nigeria Africa? I think that's why Omojuwa was trolling their IQ too 'cause believing that looks moronic.

Mind you, I've always said and believed that the brain(s) behind that account (imam of shit or whatever) is/are from Nigeria, and basically from you-know-where.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Eteka1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please someone should help me out. Where and where did Oga Jonathan build 30KM roads.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by darleenje: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eteka1:
In which country did he build the 30,000 KM of roads abeg, is it still in this Nigeria?

I asked on what basis do you think Jonah did not build a 30,000km road. When I get your answer I will answer you.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by darleenje: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eteka1:
Please someone should help me out. Where and where did Oga Jonathan build 30KM roads.

What is the length of the roads in your village in km?
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by darleenje: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eteka1:
Please someone should help me out. Where and where did Oga Jonathan build 30KM roads?

What is the length of roads in your state in kilometers?

This is not about jona, it's about spreading ignorance with confidence.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by ejanla077: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Op is just lying. Imamofmorons never trended at anytime.
D coward omojuwa was pit in his place by nigerians
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Eteka1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
darleenje:

What is the length of roads in your state in kilometers?

This is not about jona, it's about spreading ignorance with confidence.
Go and search and you will find out. Now let me tell you that the total length of Federal Roads in Nigeria is about 27,000 to 30,000 kilometres.

So what that implies is that Jonathan reconstructed all the Federal Roads in Nigeria.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by NaMe4: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

It is not a flawed comparison, it was actually an accurate and on top of that a mocking comparison and I'll tell you why.

He said the earth's diameter is 13,000km so saying you built 30,000km road is like saying you built enough roads to go around the world 2 times which we all know Jona didn't do.

Did the last admin build 30,000km road? No.

Sir, it's flawed as roads are not built along the diameter of the earth.
A State in Nigeria alone would have over a thousand kilometers of constructed roads.

Take the picture of a tree and its branches as the road network. This would be just for a district alone - major roads, streets, flyovers. Then there are interstate road network's.

I'm not vouching for any administration to have done a great job on road infrastructure as there are lots of death traps all over the Country in the name of roads up till today.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
NaMe4:

Sir, it's flawed as roads are not built along the diameter of the earth.
A State in Nigeria alone would have over a thousand kilometers of constructed roads.

Take the picture of a tree and its branches as the road network. This would be just for a district alone - major roads, streets, flyovers. Then there are interstate road network's.

I'm not vouching for any administration to have done a great job on road infrastructure as there are lots of death traps all over the Country in the name of roads up till today.

He wasn't talking about length and breadth of the roads in Nigeria or anywhere, he used the size of the earth and the roads other people claimed they built to mock them that they did not build any 30,000 roads.

He's saying the earth is 13,000 in diameter so if you built 30,000 roads, that means you are claiming that you built enough roads twice the diameter of the earth.

So, instead of trying to prove irrelevant point about roads and interstate roads, prove him wrong by listing the roads that Jonathan built that measured twice the diameter of the earth. It is simple.

You people should at least pretend that you know how to read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eteka1:
Go and search and you will find out. Now let me tell you that the total length of Federal Roads in Nigeria is about 27,000 to 30,000 kilometres.

So what that implies is that Jonathan reconstructed all the Federal Roads in Nigeria.

Abeg no mind them, they did not get the gist, they just respond as usual with emotions and ridiculous assertions.

It's like saying in 2015 when Jona let, all the roads in Nigeria were perfect and motorable when in fact they were all in shambles.

Ask them if Lagos Ibadan express that they awarded and re-awarded the contract for was completed after 16 years or if was included in the 30,000 fantasy roads they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
PHAYOL81:

I want to believe you're here only trolling on the low level of IQ of these 'igbobian' bigots especially the guy you quoted else I don't see how the evidence you brought corresponded with your post.

And if the guy fail to understand the point after this, I think he's just a loud-mouthed carcass with nothing working upstairs.

In the evidence, Alaskaa in north-western end of north american to Argentina in the central part of the south america takes a little beyond 47,000km. That's two continents altogether with tens of countries inbetween. So how could Jonathan have built a close lenght (30,000) in a country. Is Nigeria Africa? I think that's why Omojuwa was trolling their IQ too 'cause believing that looks moronic.

Mind you, I've always said and believed that the brain(s) behind that account (imam of shit or whatever) is/are from Nigeria, and basically from you-know-where.

The sad part is the fact that they don't even notice the moronic and low IQ rubbish they keep coming up with. This is why it was so easy for Omojuwa to troll and decimate them and their imamOFmorons nuisance.

Of course, you really have to be dumb with zero IQ to be a follower of a nobody sleezabag like imamOFmorons.

This is what you get when people hate their own country so much that they follow follow nonentities like imamOFmorons and allow him to insult them and their country every day.

Just imagine, omokiri and suleman doing follow follow and carrying ablution water kettle for some irrelevant clown like imamOFmorons. Just imagine how low people descend just to show that they hate their country.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Naijaepic: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
PHAYOL81:

I had the pleasure of digging that guy identity, when same tweet emanated from renomokri and imamofpeace handle.

But I must tell you, they are two separate identity, as far as early 2019, imamofpeace had been writing article for Jerusalem Post and Time of Isreal, under the name of Mohammad Tawhidi and he claimed to visit Auscwitch in remembrance of Jews during holocaust
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Naijaepic:
[/b]

I had the pleasure of digging that guy identity, when same tweet emanated from renomokri and imamofpeace handle.

But I must tell you, they are two separate identity, as far as early 2019, imamofpeace had been writing article for Jerusalem Post and Time of Isreal, under the name of Mohammad Tawhidi and he claimed to visit Auscwitch in remembrance of Jews during holocaust

Well, omokiri is a know identity thief, he was Wendell simlin and many fake IDs. The man is a crook.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Twitter is not letting up on imamOFmorons and his $5 sell your country disciples.

I can not stop laughing.

grin grin grin

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin..

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by PHAYOL81: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
idealogical:

The sad part is the fact that they don't even notice the moronic and low IQ rubbish they keep coming up with. This is why it was so easy for Omojuwa to troll and decimate them and their imamOFmorons nuisance.

Of course, you really have to be dumb with zero IQ to be a follower of a nobody sleezabag like imamOFmorons.

This is what you get when people hate their own country so much that they follow follow nonentities like imamOFmorons and allow him to insult them and their country every day.

Just imagine, omokiri and suleman doing follow follow and carrying ablution water kettle for some irrelevant clown like imamOFmorons. Just imagine how low people descend just to show that they hate their country.

That's why taking them serious in itself is crazy. Even the educated ones among them exude moments of ignorance that belie their literacy. Imagine the false stories a certain Nnmadi Kanu had been feeding them over the years and how they religiously believe and spread such across board. It seems the hate against the APC party (not merely other tribes because they still support anybody anywhere that hold any reservation against Apc) had just infected their brains the things had stopped working altogether.
Nobody's stopping no-one being a critic but do that constructively. We know we all have to put the government on their toes but we must also be careful how we do this. Hate speech, propaganda, lies and all, ain't the best ways to go about it, I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by PHAYOL81: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Naijaepic:
[/b]

You can't be more right. We know them when we see, hear, or meet them.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Fulmigati: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2020
None of those tweets are particularly funny. You should have screenshotted the exchange between Imamofpeace and Omojuwa.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Fulmigati:
None of those tweets are particularly funny. You should have screenshotted the exchange between Imamofpeace and Omojuwa.

Don't you mean imamOFmorons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Pensioners Protest ₦68bn Outstanding Gratuity, Shutdown Governor's Office / Gov. Masari, Alhaji Nasir Ado Bayero Bar Kolade Alabi Emerge MOP Patrons / Say Something Positive About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.