Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G (7210 Views)

Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. / Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End / 7 Shocking Facts About Afe Babalola University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
I found the Proffesor write up an imagination 5G or 6G most equipments still comes from China and most of the investors in China are Americans.

1 Like

Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by hardeycute(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jaeis:

I don't think the Americans brag about themselves the way you brag about them. Trump and others were beating their chests before Coronavirus hit them, we all know the rest.

I'm sure if your opinion was sought about how US would deal with the virus (before it hit US), I'm sure you'd have opined that it'll take them max of 1 week to find a cure and vaccine.

The world is changing, everything is, re-read the Profs submission and digest it properly. He left plenty room for people to use their imagination, that's why I love his submission.

On 7g, you made me laugh. What if an American firm starts 7g research and by the time it's ready for testing, they find out that 6g by a Chinese franchise has almost same speed?

Don't you think the entire research would've been a waste?

For new standards to be accepted, in addition to novelty, they must prove to be a giant improvement from the norm (current standard).

America lost the 5g battle but it's not the end of the world. Let them eat an humble pie, you should too. You can't win everything every time.
That niqqa is a well-known Amelika ass licker on this forum.

1 Like

Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by born2begreat(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Was looking out through my reading i would see a bible or Koran quotes so i can just click my Ctrl + W. I’m not saying he’s right or wrong about this fact but at least he uses his brain and knowledge.

Biodun556:
angry
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by xpensivNas(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rebelutionary:

I listened to this professor on radio and he broke this down even better than this! He talked about the four things that a country needs to dominate for it to be a world power.
1. Technology
2. Health
3. Food
4. Money

1. He said technologically China has eclipsed America that is why even in defence technology you have even Russia queuing up to buy from China. Look at the 5G race which US has not even woken up to with China already commissioning research into 6G technology.

2. On health, its obvious even from the recent spat between France and U.S cos the Chinese have become dominant power in health! And their technology comes to play.

3. On food, the world is gradually tending towards more of a Asian foods. He gave examples with our indomie and spaghettis, shawarma etc

4. On money, He said this is the only thing stopping the China from becoming a world power. Remember they are in conjunction with Russia pushing for an alternative world currency outside the dollar and the moments that happens, China will be home and dry!

Every world economy is in trouble and the US is worse of presently EXCEPT for china's! They actually posted profits in march! You might not like the Chinese but all indications points to them becoming world power. This is a matter of when as it stands!
pls do u listen to Rave fm osogbo cos i heard something like this too

1 Like

Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by xpensivNas(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Please what radio station this piece is very deep
i guess is Rave 91.7 fm osogbo
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Rebelutionary: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
xpensivNas:
pls do u listen to Rave fm osogbo cos i heard something like this too
Yes. And thank you for making me recall what station I heard it from!
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Usorohtheman(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Professor, is the coronavirus related to the 5g?
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Rebelutionary: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
hmmmmm.. people like you should be in position of power.. honestly.. I wanted to bash everyone on here.. but your analysis gave me a rethink.. tbh, you should be a first class student...

that being said.

your write up makes me to believe that Chinese are the smartest set of people on earth.. why? they know that interms of military and economy( by economy, I mean the currency of transaction which is dollar) they cant Match America and it would be a lost battle for them.. so they devised a mean which is 5G.. they know 5g is what the world cant do without, they know that everyone would love to have the taste of it, so they quickly funded the process and made it reality.. automatically nations of the world wouldn't have choice but to follow and imitate them, and this is where they get ally and support..

well, to me, in terms of real tech, America is atleast 40 years ahead of China.. only countries that come close are japan, Germany and South Korea.....

being smart is different from being innovative.. Chinese are thief of intellectual property... but they are very smart to make use of it and rub it on the face of ' the owner'

finally, I dont think china would become world power, while?
1. there are many conspiracy theories surrounding 5g
2. China is gonna face sanctions from most countries of the world
3. many countries would boycott China's product( this would greatly affect there economy)
4.most countries would pull our their investments and companies from China
5. most would stop trading with China
6. position of USA in UNO, WHO, NATOe.t.c would never allow China to smell the top
7. economy of usa still stand gidigba
8. usa controls 33% of the world's wealth
9.after this corona China would become the common enemy
10.. one thing about America is that , when they pull you down, the world would pull you down( directly or indirectly we all look up to America, if they sneeze, the rest of the world sneeze too)..

now finally. nobody can survive by being a ' one man mopol'.. and who ever has the POWER( by this, I mean money) controls the world.. it doesn't take America anything to develop even 7g.. they have the money to spend on the research and guess what? they have the 'support' to test it and make it acceptable to the world unlike Chinese' which comes with lots of questions...
I'm on orijin typing thisgrin
would love your input once again...
Sorry my response is coming late and what I will say shouldn't even be called a response because it isn't!

I will respond to only one of what you opined!
7. As at April the 4th, 17 million have lost their jobs; that is about 10% of the US workforce and this happening at the rate almost 3.3% WEEKLY! Do you know what will happen to the US economy if corona persists and the months pile up? God forbid! You don't want to imagine the devastation their economy will have to endure in the coming years if this continues!

About the rest on your list, time will reveal all things because this game of thrones by world power isn't ending in 2020!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collapsed FCT School Injures 8 Students In Abuja / Edinburgh Online Global Health Scholarships For Nigerians / Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.