Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G (7205 Views)

Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. / Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End / 7 Shocking Facts About Afe Babalola University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Starboytwo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
hmmmmm.. people like you should be in position of power.. honestly.. I wanted to bash everyone on here.. but your analysis gave me a rethink.. tbh, you should be a first class student...

that being said.

your write up makes me to believe that Chinese are the smartest set of people on earth.. why? they know that interms of military and economy( by economy, I mean the currency of transaction which is dollar) they cant Match America and it would be a lost battle for them.. so they devised a mean which is 5G.. they know 5g is what the world cant do without, they know that everyone would love to have the taste of it, so they quickly funded the process and made it reality.. automatically nations of the world wouldn't have choice but to follow and imitate them, and this is where they get ally and support..

well, to me, in terms of real tech, America is atleast 40 years ahead of China.. only countries that come close are japan, Germany and South Korea.....

being smart is different from being innovative.. Chinese are thief of intellectual property... but they are very smart to make use of it and rub it on the face of ' the owner'

finally, I dont think china would become world power, while?
1. there are many conspiracy theories surrounding 5g
2. China is gonna face sanctions from most countries of the world
3. many countries would boycott China's product( this would greatly affect there economy)
4.most countries would pull our their investments and companies from China
5. most would stop trading with China
6. position of USA in UNO, WHO, NATOe.t.c would never allow China to smell the top
7. economy of usa still stand gidigba
8. usa controls 33% of the world's wealth
9.after this corona China would become the common enemy
10.. one thing about America is that , when they pull you down, the world would pull you down( directly or indirectly we all look up to America, if they sneeze, the rest of the world sneeze too)..

now finally. nobody can survive by being a ' one man mopol'.. and who ever has the POWER( by this, I mean money) controls the world.. it doesn't take America anything to develop even 7g.. they have the money to spend on the research and guess what? they have the 'support' to test it and make it acceptable to the world unlike Chinese' which comes with lots of questions...
I'm on orijin typing thisgrin
would love your input once again...
nice counter... It's game on
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Ugochiboy: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
I dont know where you got this from, sometimes it's good to think with your head and not ur "yansh"
Oche211:

The professor line of thought is far reasonable than the nonsense conspiracy theories from the so called MOGs.
Those nonsense can cause more harms than the pandemic cos it also distrupt progress made to curb the virus when so many people refuse to submit themselves for testing and treatment because they are afraid of taking a vaccine and the mark of the beast in the form of chips that makes them doom for all eternity.
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Ugochiboy: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Naughtysite:

This country has people like this and Covik 1 - 9 is in power..
My brother me sef no understand o
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Fidelismaria: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin angry

Interesting read
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Starboytwo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
I knew the USA would definitely have something to do with the problems or questions surrounding 5G technology...

I was sad this morning as I reach field Dem never bring ball and we started some little discussions here and there and I was appalled by what some guys were saying about 5G and the virus altogether...

Some were just singing "we don't want 5G" we don't want 5G.. I asked why and they said, its the causes of Corona virus, another said it will cause cancer, blah blah... I tried to explain to them that it might be a conspiracy by the USA to check n balance China, remenber before the lockdown, there's already problem with trade relations, USA vs huawei(China) but my guys don't even want to hear any story... They don't want 5G period...

We are the future of this nation... We should take our phone and ask questions, don't just sit somewhere and assume shiii, use Google, do some research, be informed... I was really sad today...only one guy know what's up, the rest, hmmm...

I still dribble them score 2 goals anyway...

1 Like

Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by olalekanba(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
I was reading through but stopped at no 6 Hauwei has never been deployed by any Telecoms provider in US either for 4g OR 5g. The has always been in place since Obama administration

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei-zte/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-block-china-huawei-zte-u-s-inroads-idUSBRE8960NH20121008
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

So the submission of the said professor is intelligent for our own mind? At a point when thousands are dying daily from a pandemic. You think this is the right time for a "Professor" to be thinking like a frog just to look Socratic? Mtchew.
Lizards just full everywhere. Yeye people everywhere

There's only one lizard on this thread
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
hmmmmm.. people like you should be in position of power.. honestly.. I wanted to bash everyone on here.. but your analysis gave me a rethink.. tbh, you should be a first class student...

I don't think the Americans brag about themselves the way you brag about them. Trump and others were beating their chests before Coronavirus hit them, we all know the rest.

I'm sure if your opinion was sought about how US would deal with the virus (before it hit US), I'm sure you'd have opined that it'll take them max of 1 week to find a cure and vaccine.

The world is changing, everything is, re-read the Profs submission and digest it properly. He left plenty room for people to use their imagination, that's why I love his submission.

On 7g, you made me laugh. What if an American firm starts 7g research and by the time it's ready for testing, they find out that 6g by a Chinese franchise has almost same speed?

Don't you think the entire research would've been a waste?

For new standards to be accepted, in addition to novelty, they must prove to be a giant improvement from the norm (current standard).

America lost the 5g battle but it's not the end of the world. Let them eat an humble pie, you should too. You can't win everything every time.

4 Likes

Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
We need this 6G abeg, i don't like slow network

Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by engrchykae(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
So am right after all.
As the Chinese beat USA to 5G,USA brought virus to put everything on pause,so that they will catch up.
But bad news is that the Chinese are already on 6G
America MUST TAKE BACKSEAT BY FIRE BY FORCE.
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hate some silly notions and lack of proper science knowledge.

Do people know that they emit radiations? Let's set off with that...

You emit non-ionizing radiations than your mobile device except you are able to reach an absolute zero temperature. At that point, you are a cadaver.

You must have watched some detective movies. Those thermal imaging devices are like your cameras operating in the visible range. They are merely detecting the infrared Ray's you emit. Sun or no sun, your body must emit heat because it has to keep a constant internal temperature at 37.5°C.

We all emit radiations far more powerful than what 5g offers. Yet we live on.

You lot use remote controls, game pads e.t.c and thou ain't worried lol. Even when the earth is dark, it emits radiations.

5g is even less deadly than quite everyday radiations. Understanding matters.

We cannot live a radiation-less life. It's the most potent and powerful source of energy for us all.

It's not a farce that plants even use light, your visible light, an electromagnetic radiation to make their food and for you. Think about it. Yet that same light you sunbath in it. That same light can produce fire yes. You can light a paper with light.
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
This post sheds light on the course of history, technology and politics at a go. It also hints at why the world may have found itself in the midst of this pandemonium caused by the "bioweapon" the WHO coined Covid-19.

The war between China and the USA over who takes the front seat and the accolade for the 5G network invention is what the world at large is suffering for.

It is no sheer coincidence that the US president Donald Trump use to call the Covid-19 a "Chinese virus." Whether he intends to shift the blame or was actually right is yet to be assertained.

One might also wonder what link a 5G network have with Covid-19 transmission. What link is there between a mast, electromagnetic waves and the transmission of a disease? I'm yet to find one.

Could the USA be using this conspiracy theory to distract the world from buying into the 5G network while trying to cover grounds and claim their "entitlements" as far as technology is involved? The conclusion is still sketchy.

Theories may abound without a sound proof for a logical conclusion but I still believe that there is at least a thin line of connection between the 5G story, Covid-19 and the tussle for economic supremacy between the USA and China. After all No smoke they say without fire.�

#TheGiftedOne!
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by slimiyke(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very interesting
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by seanwilliam(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jaeis:

I don't think the Americans brag about themselves the way you brag about them. Trump and others were beating their chests before Coronavirus hit them, we all know the rest.

I'm sure if your opinion was sought about how US would deal with the virus (before it hit US), I'm sure you'd have opined that it'll take them max of 1 week to find a cure and vaccine.

The world is changing, everything is, re-read the Profs submission and digest it properly. He left plenty room for people to use their imagination, that's why I love his submission.

On 7g, you made me laugh. What if an American firm starts 7g research and by the time it's ready for testing, they find out that 6g by a Chinese franchise has almost same speed?

Don't you think the entire research would've been a waste?

For new standards to be accepted, in addition to novelty, they must prove to be a giant improvement from the norm (current standard).

America lost the 5g battle but it's not the end of the world. Let them eat an humble pie, you should too. You can't win everything every time.
America doesn't see reason in rushing tech... case of Samsung vs apple( samsung always push new tech to their new phones.. whereas, apple always take time to do same by working on reliability and sustainability).... for America, it is not who does it first, it is how you can sustain it...
6g can never has same speed with 7g same way 4g doesn't have same speed with 5g..

This is not asslicking, this is glaring fact... many china asswiper would always wish for America's downfall...
What you all dont know is that , if America falls today , more than half of the countries of the world ( Nigeria inclusive )would be badly affected in every sphere of life...
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by kayzee1112(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Am introducing you to our data subscription

Today's offer
KAYLEKdata promo
MTN
1GB@#410
2GB@#800
5Gb@#2000

https:///+2348037350209?text=I%20want%20to%20buy%20data%20at%20promo%20price

We are known for our fast and reliable data service �
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Biodun556:
sad
The best thing I read this week.
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by seanwilliam(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
adanny01:

1. They remain conspiracy theories. Truth is that the theories are sponsored by someone who has counter interest in China's 5G technology.

2. Why would china face sanctions?
They have answers to give to questions concerning corona virus
3. Why would any country boycott Chinese products when even the US is shifting its production to China. This point is going against the reality on ground. If production stops completely in China, there will be an economic meltdown in the whole world.
Who told you that there will be economy melt down? Do you even know that the economy that China enjoys today is as a result of help from America??
4. Pull investment from China and take it where? They have to have a better investment destination other than China to do that.
Indian is the sure banker destination if you dont know
5. Why stop trading when their investments are in China?
You are arguing blindly , the only reason they invest and manufacture in china is because of cheap labour and cost of running business... India is ready to replace China
6. There are stuff you don't fight for, you earn them. US has money, yes it will be difficult for China to overtake US but the will catch up and be at par. US will only lose its position as the only global power. It will have to share that powér with China.
China can never measure up to usa in tech ( except bio weapon, and that is even questionable cos USA never release her own version of CORONAVIRUSgrin)..
7. The rate of growth of the Chinese economy is higher than that of the US, eventually, it will catch up.
The gap between USA GDP and China's is very far.. and if china grows, you dont expect USA to slack too.. everyone hopes for growth and development
8. Whats the US percentage of control of Chinese health care, Indian health care, German health, UK health care or that of Nigeria?
I dont understand this no. 8, I no no wetin u dey talk here
9. How will that happen
Wait till this pandemic is over, you will understand better
10. That will not happen

If the US have the potential to develop 7G why did they allow China develop 5G first?america doesn't see sense in rushing tech without working on its reliability and sustainability...
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
America doesn't see reason in rushing tech... case of Samsung vs apple( samsung always push new tech to their new phones.. whereas, apple always take time to do same by working on reliability and sustainability).... for America, it is not who does it first, it is how you can sustain it...
6g can never has same speed with 7g same way 4g doesn't have same speed with 5g..

This is not asslicking, this is glaring fact... many china asswiper would always wish for America's downfall...
What you all dont know is that , if America falls today , more than half of the countries of the world ( Nigeria inclusive )would be badly affected in every sphere of life...

Oga if you want to start working on 7g, what speeds will you be targeting to achieve when you've not seen what 6g has accomplished?

It's like trying to beat someone's high score when you don't even know what they scored.

I'm not saying America isn't great, they're not now in everything. Apple makes all it's commercial bhardware in China. Apple don't own all the parents used in making their phones, they pay Samsung and vice versa
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by seanwilliam(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jaeis:

Oga if you want to start working on 7g, what speeds will you be targeting to achieve when you've not seen what 6g has accomplished?

It's like trying to beat someone's high score when you don't even know what they scored.

I'm not saying America isn't great, they're not now in everything. Apple makes all it's commercial bhardware in China. Apple don't own all the parents used in making their phones, they pay Samsung and vice versa
Cost of producing an apple device in China is much more cheaper than in the USA hence the reason they source materials in China.. I agree to that of Samsung, that's an argument for another day though ... but dont forget Samsung makes more money producing screen for iPhones than her( Samsung) phones ..

One thing about America is... when they make use of you , they also make sure you gain something from it.. e.g apple in China, Samsung making iphones screen... I hope u understand
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Dosoflux: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Lamasta(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
He might be right tho
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

Cost of producing an apple device in China is much more cheaper than in the USA hence the reason they source materials in China.. I agree to that of Samsung, that's an argument for another day though ... but dont forget Samsung makes more money producing screen for iPhones than her( Samsung) phones ..

[s]One thing about America is... when they make use of you , they also make sure you gain something from it.. e.g apple in China, Samsung making iphones screen... I hope u understand [/s]

Do you know how patents work?
America doesn't own Apple's patents, neither does China own Huawei or ZTE's patents, they're trade technicalities.
America isn't using China or Korea in the case of Samsung, it's trade bro, mutual age old trade.
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by BennyDGreat: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rebelutionary:

I listened to this professor on radio and he broke this down even better than this! He talked about the four things that a country needs to dominate for it to be a world power.
1. Technology
2. Health
3. Food
4. Money

1. He said technologically China has eclipsed America that is why even in defence technology you have even Russia queuing up to buy from China. Look at the 5G race which US has not even woken up to with China already commissioning research into 6G technology.

2. On health, its obvious even from the recent spat between France and U.S cos the Chinese have become dominant power in health! And their technology comes to play.

3. On food, the world is gradually tending towards more of a Asian foods. He gave examples with our indomie and spaghettis, shawarma etc

4. On money, He said this is the only thing stopping the China from becoming a world power. Remember they are in conjunction with Russia pushing for an alternative world currency outside the dollar and the moments that happens, China will be home and dry!

Every world economy is in trouble and the US is worse of presently EXCEPT for china's! They actually posted profits in march! You might not like the Chinese but all indications points to them becoming world power. This is a matter of when as it stands!

Please what radio station this piece is very deep
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by adanny01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

When you say, "China has questions to answer on the Corona virus" its clear, you deeply believe in propaganda.

Happy Easter.
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by macjireh: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Failure44:
The professor is definitely deserves he's title but America will always be on top.
China can't meet up to America technologically.
America has invented so much
PC
Tasers
Laser printer
Email
Google
Video game consoles cheesy
MRI scanners that completely changed how we treat cancer and tumors
Digital cameras.
CELL PHONES
Stealth jets
Predator drones
And so much more not to mention they have more than 30 military bases around the world.
China has a long way to go even tho 5G Is a huge step.
In my next life I must come out as an American
America is going to pay a steep price for removal of d 10 commandment monument in public places...America will not end D's decade as world power,,take it or leave it
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by EzzyCarter: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Starboytwo:

I still dribble them score 2 goals anyway...

Bro, what happened to ur social distancing sad tongue
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by Professorcplus(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
How can I access this 5g
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by BanevsJoker(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Failure44:
The professor is definitely deserves he's title but America will always be on top.
China can't meet up to America technologically.
America has invented so much
PC
Tasers
Laser printer
Email
Google
Video game consoles cheesy
MRI scanners that completely changed how we treat cancer and tumors
Digital cameras.
CELL PHONES
Stealth jets
Predator drones
And so much more not to mention they have more than 30 military bases around the world.
China has a long way to go even tho 5G Is a huge step.
In my next life I must come out as an American
Most of the items you listed, though owned by companies from all over the world, are ACTUALLY MADE IN CHINA.
Re: O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G by decub: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Even if his theory is wrong, I must admit he made an intelligent submission...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning / Get Loyola Jesuit Past Questions And Answers Solved By Over 100 Loyola Tutors / When Your Village Witches Are Watching You On 120 Inch 3D Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.