Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China (52249 Views)

US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Hong Kong Lawmakers Fight Over Bill To Criminalise Abuse Of China's Anthem (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Nuzo1:

For what purpose exactly?

Anyway, even though I'm very far from agreeing with you, your points are very clear and straight to the point without insult.

Sorry 4 d insult..

So lemme ask in turn, why did the Chinese lied abt the virus at the initial stage?

For What purpose sir??
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by topaz321: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
timesup234:
Nothing to see here. The Japanese economy has been dead and buried for almost 30yrs no thanks for them for being a slave to the United States. In contrast the Chinese economy is $8 trillion bigger than the United States in purchasing power parity. Japan is a ant. The Chinese dont a fvck about them

Japan economy dead and buried? Can someone here please state the top 3 biggest economy in the world .?
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Neoteny7: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2020
gimakon:

US owes China abi? OK lemme show you how US owes China pls read

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/02/china-sovereign-debt-bondholders-american

Wait I want you to read here too

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/090616/5-countries-own-most-us-debt.asp
And yes to end it, US blames china for the pandemic, before you say another crap here, pls read

Read Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/09/china-should-be-legally-liable-pandemic-damage-it-has-done

When I say you don't know anything. Pls accept empty barrels, make the loudest noise. Don't make me loose my temper. Happy easter.

I'm not impressed by your amazing powers of googling.

In any case, the US owes China 1.07 trillion dollars. Who's in deficit now?

Here's a link to inform your gross stupidity:

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355

And since when is the Washington Post the US Government? I said the US government does not publicly blame China anymore, and Trump had several calls with China's Xi, after which Trump admitted asking China for help.

I'm waiting for you to dig up an authoritative link where the US government is openly blaming China, and i can show you a dozen links where Trump is hailing Xi and calling him a friend and partner.

It's interesting how China has beat the pandemic while the US is still floundering and seems completely clueless what to do, with the highest numbers of infections and deaths more than a country of 1.3 billion people.

US needs China for the long run and that's it, no matter how many times you frantically google looking for some obscure opinion piece to back your stupidity and ignorance
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Steve Jobs is Apple, so I'm replying to what you meant as regards Apple iPhone. It's a pity you find it quite hard to understand and understudy the nonsense you bare out, just to insult people. When you do know, it's a forum, you can say what you want to say without insulting people. Balderdash.

Oh in response to your "go figure" ever sat down to read how much china owes the world bank? Pls bring your facts. Not insulting people. It shows cowardly acts. It's a forum, let's talk mature. You are just immature for my liking.
See who's talking about someone being childish, nonsense

Neoteny7:

Man you're obtuse

The article mainly talks about how Apple designs the phone and oversees component sourcing, while China's Foxconn builds the devices. This is ths same Foxconn that setup an iPad factory in 90 days.

And did you notice the disclaimer at the bottom of the article?

This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.

It also says the author is a technology writer who pens for the opinion column of Bloomberg.

China's national debt is 5.2 trillion dollars.

The US national debt is 25 trillion dollars. Go figure.

I'm not impressed by your infantile threats, boy, because so far you've been doing nothing but sullying your reputation with misinformed and ignorant nonsense.

I'm waiting for you to make good your childish threat.

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Isinweke:

Singapore?

Do you really know anything about Singapore?

Lagos the smallest State in Nigeria is more than 4 times bigger than Singapore incase you don't know.

You should be talking of India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand etc.

self-educating is important... Singapore is too small.... I have a friend there who complains about how small it is and how they go to same places to have fun all the time..

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Mynd44.

Neoteny7:

I'm not impressed by your amazing powers of googling.

In any case, the US owes China 1.07 trillion dollars. Who's in deficit now?

Here's a link to inform your gross stupidity:

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355

And since when is the Washington Post the US Government? I said the US government does not publicly blame China anymore, and Trump had several calls with China's Xi, after which Trump admitted asking China for help.

I'm waiting for you to dig up an authoritative link where the US government is openly blaming China, and i can show you a dozen links where Trump is hailing Xi and calling him a friend and partner.

It's interesting how China has beat the pandemic while the US is still floundering and seems completely clueless what to do, with the highest numbers of infections and deaths more than a country of 1.3 billion people.

US needs China for the long run and that's it, no matter how many times you frantically google looking for some obscure opinion piece to back your stupidity and ignorance
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by sonofanarchy(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Gerrard59:

As much as he goofs sometimes, he's right. The Japanese economy has been in doldrums for almost three decades. Google "Lost Decades". As it's, India would soon overtake Japan to become Asia's second largest economy. The Japanese economy has lots of problems from high debt to aging population to low births to less innovation and many more.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by executive12: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Good development. Enough of low quality, substandard products from China.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by redsun(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
pacespot:

The truth is the usa does not even have the technical knowhow to run those companies you mentioned by themselves, all the major parts are sourced from their Chinese subsidiaries and partners in order to produce their products.

They have, but in the name of the so-called GDP and the maximization of profits for the rich, think it is more cost-effective operating in the third world where they can get away with paying workers peanuts. All in the name of maintaining astronomical profit at the expense of unemployed low skilled rednecks and immigrants. This may teach the world a good lesson of learning to share the available world resources in sustainable and equitable ways.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Urchman200:
so Japan should wait until China sought themselves out before doing what is right for themselves? I China want to become a world power?at a point they started challenging usa u don't challenge USA and still remain themselves, Japan will tell u better, or Russia and Iraq.

I love your response...
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by executive12: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
sammyj:
The company producing the face mask M2 is an American own company that manufactures its products in China the capital of Wuhan virus!!!

3M, not M2.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by SavageBoy: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
your father...your mother join...na ur family head deh run with grease.oloriburuku

Express your anger,you are free bro grin
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
The whole world needs to follow in Japan's footsteps asap.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by bptc10: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
It's likely that the Chinese will end up in court with the Western world for concealing this coronavirus in the first place, let's just wait and see how things play out, but am convinced in my mind that this virus will cause a great lose to China as a nation
AbdulHakeem44:

The way u guys analyze things here is out of this world, so funny. You are so sure US won't pay the money hey owe Dem, on what grounds? Has it been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the virus was intentionally manufactured? U guys can be funny honestly. Is that how it works on the international level
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
engrchykae:
Japan since second world war is American bitch.
Japan and south Korea are American bitches.
In the middleeast, Saudi, UAE, Jordan, Egypt and Israel are American bitches.
So these must do everything USA wants in order to ensure that China is brought down.
USA claims to have Allies and friends but the USA get jealous and mad whenever any of their friends wants to rise militarily and economically.
The USA have naval Base in southern Japan.
It means Japan is occupied.

What has that got to do with this topic? Every country in the world have allies so drop this story.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nuzo1(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Sorry 4 d insult..

So lemme ask in turn, why did the Chinese lied abt the virus at the initial stage?

For What purpose sir??

It's ok bro.

The Chinese most likely lied about the virus for fear of what is happening now. Countries moving their production plants out of China. That's china's greatest fear. And that fear is valid because Japan has started the move. USA, France, South Korea etc will follow suit as soon as the pandemic subsides.

From day 1, even China knew they will have more to loose.

Intel even have it that China lost over 100thousand citizens to convid19. But they had to cover it up.

How could people manufacture what will kill them and their economy. And even make allies, neighbors and investors loose confidence in them?

If you say they manufactured the virus for another purpose, we could be begin to see reasons. But for trade war purposes, ah that doesn't sound right.

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by udemzyudex(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
engrchykae:
no friend of USA really progresses.
Even if you are Israel,you will still need help.
Even if you are south Korea,you will need defence path with USA and you pay the USA for security against your regional brothers.
I don't know why people are not seeing through the Americans

Bullshit,even China needs USA, remember the trade war and how their economy was going low?

Use Ur head before posting.

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
timesup234:
Nothing to see here. The Japanese economy has been dead and buried for almost 30yrs no thanks for them for being a slave to the United States. In contrast the Chinese economy is $8 trillion bigger than the United States in purchasing power parity. Japan is a ant. The Chinese dont a fvck about them

So many retards on nairaland sha
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by udemzyudex(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
engrchykae:
it's because the Chinese knew the USA better than many USA asslickers.
When you use these apps of USA,be very sure your privacy isn't guaranteed a

And you think Chinese privacy is guaranteed too when they use Chinese apps?

You guys don't really know what's happening in China,there is no privacy there only privacy from outside world.

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Nuzo1:

It's ok bro.

The Chinese most likely lied about the virus for fear of what is happening now. Countries moving their production plants out of China. That's china's greatest fear. And that fear is valid because Japan has started the move. USA, France, South Korea etc will follow suit as soon as the pandemic subsides.

Intel even have it that China lost over 100thousand citizens to convid19. But they had to cover it up.

How could people manufacture what will kill them and their economy. And even make allies, neighbors and investors loose confidence in them?

If you say they manufactured the virus for another purpose, we could be begin to see reasons. But for trade war purposes, ah that doesn't sound right.

Thank u sir... They covered it up... If they had made this known, it wunt be a pandemic.

The fear dt people will pull out is already happening... What they were trying to shield is happening already.. They shud av been truthful..

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nuzo1(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thank u sir... They covered it up... If they had made this known, it wunt be a pandemic.

The fear dt people will pull out is already happening... What they were trying to shield is happening already.. They shud av been truthful..

I think we are 100% on the same page on this.

But my question is, why do you think China intentionally manufacturerd the virus?
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Martinezbaba: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
valarmorghulis:
I think that's the right step, imagine France and US fighting over face mask from China?
They can't even produce enough face mask in US/france they had to rely on China.
I don't blame China sha, why would u allowed ur companies(apple, Nokia, Microsoft, volvo etc) moved to China all because of cheap labour, relax ur immigration law, allow immigrant to come and work, pay tax to d govt.
Nice one Bro, Keep it up.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Nuzo1:

I think we are 100% on the same page on this.

But my question is, why do you think China intentionally manufacturerd the virus?

Even US never find the answer, who am I to know? gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by udemzyudex(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Neoteny7:

Yawn

Perhaps you need to read up on why Trump stopped calling it the Chinese virus and cozied up to Xi, calling him his friend. The US government is not blaming China publicly for the pandemic because of their potential trade deal.

The US owes China trillions of dollars. The US needs China for the immediate future, radical shifts in supply lines established decades ago cannot be done overnight. Google what Steve Jobs said to Obama when the president asked why iPhones can't be made in America.

Stop looking backwards at inapplicable examples and read current affairs.

You, sir, know nothing.

Yawn.
Crap,you talk as if USA went begging China for a trade deal during the trade war.

USA is the biggest debtor, that has been there for long so what? Tell me which country that is not owing?
Whether he stop calling it a Chinese virus or not, he already called it and that's what it is.

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Uptown7(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Such a delight
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by AreaFada2: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2020
wink2015:

African leaders are damn too corrupt.

They are blinded by self aggrandizement that they refuse to utilize the money meant for development efficiently.
True. But sadly, aside a rare situation like Corona regime currently, only the masses suffer for it.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2020
pacespot:

The truth is USA does not even have the technical knowhow to run those companies you mentioned by themselves, all the major parts are sourced from their Chinese subsidiaries and partners in order to produce their products.

This is the dumbest Comment you will make in life.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by sammyj: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you for the correction
executive12:

3M, not M2.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nuzo1(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Abagworo:
The truth remains that China demystified technology. China made gadgets affordable for the whole world without discriminating.. It shall continue until we get to the stage of brand new cars selling for 3k Dollars and bevoming affordable for Africans

They didn't sir.
There's a big difference between hi-tech manufacturing and copying low end manufacturing.

To the layman, all technology na the same. But it's far from being true.

The 4 Asian tigers namely Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea has long taken the route China is taking now. But they have long joined the league of hi-tech manufacturers over 30 years ago.

What China is doing is copying of low end manufacturing. Not inventions o. And it's not sustainable if you want to actively compete in the future.

The only difference is that that China is using it to cash out based on the huge and poor population. But it won’t be sustainable in some years to come.

Don't get me wrong, most recent OECD countries went through that phase....massive production of low end techs products. India is also going through that phase. Remember Taiwan products in the 80s?

I only wonder why African countries have not realized its the first step to development.

2 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by MrPaul2: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
This virus has really thought everyone a lesson. We all now know the importance of developing and having everything at home. Hence the saying "no place like home".
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by AreaFada2: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Nuzo1:

It's ok bro.

Dude, conspiracy theory is very entertaining but it's often just a story.

Unless the whole world is taking part in the conspiracy.
The genome of Covid 19 has already been decoded. Admittedly by the Chinese first. It's known.
Being used in designing a vaccine currently though it will take time.

Now anyone with basic genetic engineering know-how will know that " a backdoor" to manipulating the genome of a related Corona virus has to be found if to be re-engineered to what to the deadly form it is now.

Now, that backdoor would still be traceable subsequently by experts.

But so far that's not the case. Of course scientists outside China would have suspected manipulation to begin with. But nothing found.

UNLESS the whole world is hiding the fact. Maybe because China too has biohazard dirt on them to reveal too if they make "pim". Whether this one was engineered or not, deadlier ones probably exist in the arsenal of some countries already.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nuzo1(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Even US never find the answer, who am I to know? gringringringrin

But the way you attacked me made me nearly think you knew. Lol.

I think this makes my initial comment more acceptable. You can't manufacture what will kill you and your economy.

There's no economic, social, health, political benefits of convid19 to the Chinese. At least, not at the moment. They lost more lives, they will lose more economically and politically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Matenneh Kromah, A Soldier Wears Hijab On Duty In Liberia (pic) / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.