Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (93262 Views)

My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Deyemz(f): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
ok
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Otyemmanuel(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Blood of Jesus!!!! I know these people personally! The pastor has a big mega-church by the side of our family compound in Ekit Itam. Beside she was the second wife of the pastor who was already divorce. Tufiakwa!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by arazanbal: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley
I'm not surprised the pastor's wife turned into a runs girl. Sometimes, some Christian bro are the architect of their own downfall. I'll tell you why and how.

You will see a true Christian bro, who has been set apart for God's work looking in the wrong direction for a spouse or obviously going for a runs or wayward girl due to her physical appearance/attraction. And then he tries to change her by telling her to stop wearing this, stop doing that just to make her look perfect and suitable for him. The runs girl too, happy she's seen a permanent mugu, will adjust ( not genuinely born again) and then begin to play along until they.get married. But you know what they say about a leopard that doesn't change its skin, a runs girl will always be a run girl and later in life, she'll easily go back to her old ways because she was never really regenerated in the first place.

It you're truly a born again bro or sis, don't ever make the mistake of pampering sinners into marriage.
Dont try to convert someone because you want to marry them. Let them get converted first of their own accord through God. Then go through sanctification by the Holy spirit ( which is a huge process on it own) before you can say for certain this one will make a good wife and help me actualize my God given purpose in life or help in my ministry.

A lot of young christian bro are deceiving themselves these days but they always reap it in the future. Imagine what that man and his ministry will be going through right now? This could destroy his ministry and even make him lose his life or even eternity.
He probably forced his lifestyle on her but now she's back to what she's good at. Hmm...
A word is enough for the wise. Except if you as a bro or sis was never really born again.

Shalom

well said bro, honestly pastors now adays na title dm turn am to instead of the original calling by God
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by pacespot(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ex-pastor wife Na this kind woman you go carry put for your room dey bang, bang, bang, and bang tired, then go out to find something eat or drink and relax a little bit and then come back to start banging again, she go just sleep there as if nothing dey happen.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Makuos19: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

Well....it can happen sometimes out of carelessness and disobedience. Look at the case of Samson.... He was God's chosen which could pass for today's born again Christian. But he disobeyed God and followed his heart and not the will of God.

To tell you he was God's chosen, when he prayed in the end for the last strength to destroy his enemies, God still answered him. So some "true" Christian can still make a mistake.
Would like us to chat..
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Makuos19:
Would like us to chat..

smiley
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Crizillion1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
You hit the nail to the head bbe thumb up to you
Eulalia:
smiley
I'm not surprised the pastor's wife turned into a runs girl. Sometimes, some Christian bro are the architect of their own downfall. I'll tell you why and how.

You will see a true Christian bro, who has been set apart for God's work looking in the wrong direction for a spouse or obviously going for a runs or wayward girl due to her physical appearance/attraction. And then he tries to change her by telling her to stop wearing this, stop doing that just to make her look perfect and suitable for him. The runs girl too, happy she's seen a permanent mugu, will adjust ( not genuinely born again) and then begin to play along until they.get married. But you know what they say about a leopard that doesn't change its skin, a runs girl will always be a run girl and later in life, she'll easily go back to her old ways because she was never really regenerated in the first place.

It you're truly a born again bro or sis, don't ever make the mistake of pampering sinners into marriage.
Dont try to convert someone because you want to marry them. Let them get converted first of their own accord through God. Then go through sanctification by the Holy spirit ( which is a huge process on it own) before you can say for certain this one will make a good wife and help me actualize my God given purpose in life or help in my ministry.

A lot of young christian bro are deceiving themselves these days but they always reap it in the future. Imagine what that man and his ministry will be going through right now? This could destroy his ministry and even make him lose his life or even eternity.
He probably forced his lifestyle on her but now she's back to what she's good at. Hmm...
A word is enough for the wise. Except if you as a bro or sis was never really born again.

Shalom
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by sterlingD(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcelentattitude:
I'm finding it difficult to swallow spit right now shocked

What the heck happened

Oh my goodness.l am shocked too This is unbelievable.What in the world happened?

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Otyemmanuel:
Blood of Jesus!!!! I know these people personally! The pastor has a big mega-church by the side of our family compound in Ekit Itam. Beside she was the second wife of the pastor who was already divorce. Tufiakwa!!!!
shocked
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by jcross19: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley

Shalom
you nailed it!!!! more oil on your head.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by ZooOga: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Humanoid01:
Any Church that has a programme with that kind of theme, fear them.

i dunno about dat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by mofedamijo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley

Shalom

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN.......
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
mofedamijo:

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN.......

Amen.
God bless you.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley

Shalom
You're 100 percent correct. Brothers tend to look for beauty and ignore Christian ladies with good character and fear of God. This is sad!

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mandeyy:
You're 100 percent correct. Brothers tend to look for beauty and ignore Christian ladies with good character and fear of God. This is sad!

So so sad.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by goldmatrix(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Weel said

Eulalia:
smiley

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by amosrich(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm not surprised...its endtime. We will surely see more of this kind of things...
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by tbanty1: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
lastchild:
you have spoken well but this can never make the pastor loose his life nor eternity like you assumed

What the pastor did is like somebody who's carrying a load and got tired of the weight and decided to take his head and shoulders away from the load and let it fall, the load will fall and the person moves on

That's not true. Biblically, once someone is engaged, there's no going back. Heaven still sees the woman as his wife, even though they have separated, it's only death that can separate them.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by BENEAMATA: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
missimelda01:
Is this a case of grace to grass? Because I am not understanding how someone can turn to a runs girl from being a 'Pastor's Wife'

Was it because of money? Abi the husband doesn't know how to perform undecided
it's no grace to grass you see , it is more like the futility in trying to turn a RAG to a BLANKET ! that dialect tho' .
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by cunny88(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
this is a runs woman and not runs girl

2 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by prestige101: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
So mkpom asuk adi sim Nairaland, nsa mmi o; ina.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Primenet(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley

Shalom
On point...she was pampered into marriage

2 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by lastchild: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
tbanty1:

That's not true. Biblically, once someone is engaged, there's no going back. Heaven still sees the woman as his wife, even though they have separated, it's only death that can separate them.
lies, call your pastor to help you, a man who caught his wife with another man can return her to her parents Matt 19:9
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by tbanty1: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
lastchild:
lies, call your pastor to help you, a man who caught his wife with another man can return her to her parents Matt 19:9

I'm not disputing the fact that u can't return her to the family. The bond between u and ur first wife will be there till death do u part. That was ur vow with her and it has been sealed with words of God. No going back bro. I'm telling u the spiritual aspect of the matter which can make him loose eternity, if he go contrary. There are much questions to answer even if ur Matt 19:9 back it up to re-marry, God way is diff from men.

Judging from here, look at that harlot that was spared in the bible, the punishment of the sin committed is to stone her to death, but see how the case was handled. He said whosoever that knows he/she haven't committed sin before should first stone her. God's way of giving judgement is diff, it is only when u get to heaven u will answer the question. The best is not to make the mistake.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by IMO01: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
PureGoldh:
Things dey happen inside dx world oh

I swear bro. Haba pastor wife turn runs girl. Why didn't God reveal to the pastor before taking her as wife or was he disobedient

1 Like

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by PureGoldh(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
IMO01:

I swear bro. Haba pastor wife turn runs girl. Why didn't God reveal to the pastor before taking her as wife or was he disobedient

The matter weak me bro
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by emkz: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

HM.. You can't lean on your own understanding cos shell only act what you want to see.
Pray about it and God will reveal everything to you. Trust me.

I remember as a new convert, this guy came along. So I asked him where he worshipped but he kept hiding it. HM. So I went into prayers and in a dream, I was following this guy. I called out his name lo and behold, he turned and opened his mouth and fire was coming out from his mouth and eyes were blood shot.
I prayed again. Then i asked him the next time we met and he told me hes an Eckist a member of Ekankar. Lol... Thank God..
So you need to pray for God to reveal this person true self to you.

Hi Eulalia, just for clarification: what is wrong with being an Eckist. I am not a member and do not know about it, so I am careful to make comments about it so I don't commit sin. And what if the fire blazing forth from his mouth meant he had tongue of fire? Does that make it a bad thing? Also, does church attendance define Christianity? Be aware that church leaders persecuted our Saviour more than anyone else. I amreading the Book or Revelation, and the Church seems to be different from how I pictured it...seems, it is a way of life, I hope it becomes clearer to me.
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by lastchild: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
tbanty1:

I'm not disputing the fact that u can't return her to the family. The bond between u and ur first wife will be there till death do u part. That was ur vow with her and it has been sealed with words of God. No going back bro. I'm telling u the spiritual aspect of the matter which can make him loose eternity, if he go contrary. There are much questions to answer even if ur Matt 19:9 back it up to re-marry, God way is diff from men.

Judging from here, look at that harlot that was spared in the bible, the punishment of the sin committed is to stone her to death, but see how the case was handled. He said whosoever that knows he/she haven't committed sin before should first stone her. God's way of giving judgement is diff, it is only when u get to heaven u will answer the question. The best is not to make the mistake.
are you saying the Bible didn't mean what it said by approving a man to return his adulterous wife to the Father?

Or are you saying God will still see her as your wife after approving the disintegration of the marriage in the Bible?

If you do what is in the Bible my bro you can't be judged, Bible made it clear that you can return an adulterous wife to the parents so what's your point?
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Realfrankie(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Quit notice backfired
Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2020
So this was once a wife ? Mehn. Thank God am never getting Married. Living alone is far better. . Than marrying this kind of lady. The way she talk self is disgusting. Not intelligent at all.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 13, 2020
emkz:

Hi Eulalia, just for clarification: what is wrong with being an Eckist. I am not a member and do not know about it, so I am careful to make comments about it so I don't commit sin. And what if the fire blazing forth from his mouth meant he had tongue of fire? Does that make it a bad thing? Also, does church attendance define Christianity? Be aware that church leaders persecuted our Saviour more than anyone else. I amreading the Book or Revelation, and the Church seems to be different from how I pictured it...seems, it is a way of life, I hope it becomes clearer to me.

I never said anything against them. I simply found out we are not of the same faith cos their doctrines and beliefs are quite different from ours. Its is also very important to find out where one worships cis for all you know, they could be idol worshippers; and you say I should not ask?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.