Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? (858 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by nathsucs: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Please I really need help. I get so emotionally attached to movies or music to the point that If I watch a very nice movie, when I go back to sleep, I'll have the movie replayed in my dream. The funny thing is that many scene that wasn't in the movie will be acted in my dream. The worst is music. If I like a song, I'm in deep trouble that day, because all through the night, till I wake up, the song will play multiple times. Most times I wake up feeling very exhausted.

I'm really really tired.

I rarely get emotionally attached to people so I rarely dream about people.

One song disturbed me in my dream throughout last night. I just woke up now and I'm seriously tired of this whole thing.

You might think this is a joke. But it's not.

Lalasticlala seun
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by cenaman(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2020
MFM members where thy at?
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by klintdjoe1(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2020
[you need help?]
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by santakris(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Go for deliverance. It's only God that can handle it
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by CokeBar(f): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
What song did you listen to?
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by papadenzel(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2020
If you watch mojo nko?.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by kumulus(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2020
You're fine dude, don't mind those screaming deliverance up there. What you need do is get some vitamin supplements and eat well (for nutrition and not necessarily for satisfaction), exercise some and switch that passion you put in movies and music into READING or learning an entirely new skill. I take it you're still quite young...this is something that happens often, especially when you've got a very creative mind.

- Lloyd
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by nathsucs: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2020
cenaman:
MFM members where thy at?
really?
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by nathsucs: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2020
santakris:
Go for deliverance. It's only God that can handle it
I doubt this is spiritual
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by nathsucs: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2020
CokeBar:
What song did you listen to?
it doesn't matter the kind of song. As it's not even about the song.
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by nathsucs: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2020
papadenzel:
If you watch mojo nko?.
what's mojo?
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by nathsucs: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2020
kumulus:
You're fine dude, don't mind those screaming deliverance up there. What you need do is get some vitamin supplements and eat well (for nutrition and not necessarily for satisfaction), exercise some and switch that passion you put in movies and music into READING or learning an entirely new skill. I take it you're still quite young...this is something that happens often, especially when you've got a very creative mind.

- Lloyd
thank you so much, I'll yield to your advice. And yes I'm very very creative.
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by kumulus(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2020
nathsucs:
thank you so much, I'll yield to your advice. And yes I'm very very creative.

You're welcome Nath, have you a happy day!!

Lloyd

1 Like

Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by zexy2030(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
shut down all media if u want to sleep well, once a piece is attached to ur ears and a music is blaring, a part of ur brain is awake, the part of that brain that activates sleep also enhances listening, so when music is blaring and u r sleeping u r half awake.

Then venture into entertainment it's ur calling.
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by Ishilove: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
You have a creative mind.smiley

Take pen to paper and let your mind take you to new places wink
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by nathsucs: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:
shut down all media if u want to sleep well, once a piece is attached to ur ears and a music is blaring, a part of ur brain is awake, the part of that brain that activates sleep also enhances listening, so when music is blaring and u r sleeping u r half awake.

Then venture into entertainment it's ur calling.
Thank you very much. I'll adhere to this
Re: I'm So Tired! Do I Have A Problem? by nathsucs: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Ishilove:
You have a creative mind.smiley

Take pen to paper and let your mind take you to new places wink
Thanks alot Ishi. I'll try this smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Woman Sets Her Husband On Fire In His Car / Habits You Won't Like Your Kids To Inherit From You? / 7 Tips On How To Find Love, Even In This Pandemic (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.