Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (73282 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Ayekotoo:

And the same Yorubas are establishing Universities everywhere. Who are the people being admitted most if they are not Yorubas.?
Go check JAMB statistics for Medicine, Law and Engineering since 2018.

Edo has better stat than SW
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

If lying is a culture in SW, then continue

Everyone knows the region of lies and propaganda in Nigeria. There are more Yorubas in the north than igbos. The fact that you make noise has no meaning.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

cheesy
See Yoruba man defense.. typical Yoruba reasoning
Oga ade, argue with your brain. Must you dumb your brain in wastebin before coming to public?

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Nigerians knows them for their lies..
The sit in ikire after drinking garri .. based on what garri reason them.. they just start to spew ignorance and hatred

99% of Yoruba never leave Yorubaland for any part of the country before..

All of them na from Lagos..

Yorubas dont go to where people are running from. We go to places of good economics prospects.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

I’m sure you have never left your piggy village. There are more Yorubas in the north than igbos.

Ask any northern you see there in Igbo land.

I don’t usually give attention to Dan Bayerebe
This is my very last to you..

We’re done

You can keep ranting or stay on my mention..
ignorance is bliss
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

You’ve never been to Northern Nigeria

There are Yorubas in the north..

They’re Rccg or Muslims

No be as una dey reason am.. majority of them are in kaduna

Yoruba in core north doing what exactly

You are joking cheesy

Majority of the Yoruba leaders in Kwara and Kogi today schooled and lived in the core north, even Dino Malaye the clown.

Some of them live in Kano and Kaduna with their families and work normal jobs such as teaching, in the banking industry etc..

You have never been in the north bro, stop the lies

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Oh the ipob stats that jamb and Wawc have denied? More than 70% of universities in Nigeria are in Yoruba land? Who attends them? Ghosts? You are exposing your stupidity the more. From only 7 Yoruba in the north to hausas dominate Yorubas in ict. How low can you go?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by DanArrewa: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Don’t mind the idiot. When northerners attack them they call him Yoruba.
they just can't stop tagging me a Yoruba man...

They can't just stop mailing and threatening me!

By the time I finish with Igbos on Nairaland...

They will turn new leave and humble themselves on Nairaland... To insult other tribes go dey fear them

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
There are Yorubas that are Northerners

This Yorubas are given good slots in the core north ahead of anyone from the south, even Yorubas from the south-west can enjoy half of what they enjoy.

Even Yoruba from the southwest is favoured provided you are a Muslim and you assimilate the culture. Average core northerners don't know the difference between northern Yoruba or southwest Yoruba, what they know is Muslim and none Muslim.

For example, Yoruba Muslim from says Oyo or Ogun will be prefered to say a Yoruba Christian from Kwara or Kogi. Reasons why lots of Auchi are doing well in the north despite being from the south-south.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
DanArrewa:

They will turn new leave and humble themselves on Nairaland... To insult other tribes go dey fear them

I will have to agree with you here...in the other thread I was on your neck but the Ignos are ungrateful bunch that deserve all vitriol coming against them.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are joking cheesy

Majority of the Yoruba leaders in Kwara and Kogi today schooled and lived in the core north, even Dino Malaye the clown.

Some of them live in Kano and Kaduna with their families and work normal jobs such teaching, in the banking industry etc..

Na wao..
Kwara and kogi grin

Live in Kano and kaduna . Okay grin

Never been to north cheesy I hear.

Yoruba ba! I never see
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by DanArrewa: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

For the second time..

Will put you on call .. you speak Fulfude to a Fulani man .. we record it and post here for nairaland to hear you.

I’m quarantine in Zaria in the home of a Fulani chief

Do we have a deal?
so I Should send you my number... So that you Will call me and give a fulani man phone for us to speak Fulbe...

Me... send you my number...

Confused ipob... Give the Fulani man phone

Let's type in fulani here on Nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Xisnin(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:

By that measure donkeys and cows are more hardworking than humans
Yes, some donkeys and cows are more hard working than humans.
That isn't a controversial statement.

However by my measure hardwork is defined by value added/output.
A striker is there to score goals period. That is how his value is measured
Work is measured ultimately in Naira and kobo (I am talking of legitimate work)
Not necessarily.
Naira and Kobo has no intrinsic value.
Work can be measured in food and accommodation as is the case with some apprentices and laborers.

By your definition, the richer a person is, the harder they must have worked.

If I invest my money in treasury bills and do nothing after, am I still working hard?

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2020
myobjective:

Even Yoruba from the southwest is favoured provided you are a Muslim and you assimilate the culture. Average core northerners don't know the difference between northern Yoruba or southwest Yoruba, what they know is Muslim and none Muslim.

For example, Yoruba Muslim from says Oyo or Ogun will be prefered to say a Yoruba Christian from Kwara or Kogi. Reasons why lots of Auchi are doing well in the north despite being from the south-south.
@ emboldened Exactly!

I even met one Yoruba lady here on Nairaland that cannot speak a word of Yoruba back in 2017. She is from Osun state but lived in Kano all her live.

It's funny how this people just say stupid things and tell obvious lies to stand by it.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are joking cheesy

Some of them live in Kano and Kaduna with their families and work normal jobs such as teaching, in the banking industry etc..

Majority ?

Evidence?

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

More yorubas than igbos in the northern Nigeria

Another one cheesy

Yoruba no go kee person.. olboy!
How can you be more than the yoruba indegents in the entire north. Kogi West and most people from kwara are Igbos?

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
DanArrewa:

Simple stuff ..

Do we have a deal

No Dey do like Bayerebe
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Na wao..
Kwara and kogi grin

Live in Kano and kaduna . Okay grin

Never been to north cheesy I hear.

Yoruba ba! I never see

Keep deceving yourself

Majority of villages in Kwara outside Ilorin are ghost towns and villages, same goes for kabba region of kogi.

Many of them are in the core north to find a means of living.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
myobjective:

You are the one taking ignorantly here pal. It is obvious that Hausa are the overwhelming majority in Kano, it is expected that they will dominate most sector but the few Yorubas there are still more educated in an average, get a lot of formal jobs in the banking, telecommunications and lecturing space. This is a fact.
lies.

North has human resources that fill those positions
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Not necessarily.
Work can be measured in food and accommodation as is the case with some apprentices and laborers.

If I invest my money in treasury bills and do nothing after, am I still working hard?

Then we can all agree than the northerners are more hardworking than igbos.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2020
DanArrewa:
so I Should send you my number... So that you Will call me and give a fulani man phone for us to speak Fulbe...

Me send you send you my number...

Confused ipob... Give the Fulani man phone

Let's type in fulani here on Nairaland...

Am not Fulani

Will send my number no biggie.. will record an upload
Will dm you now
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

lies.

North has human resources that fill those positions

Everyone can see you are a clown.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

you can open and igbo vs Nigeria thread but at the moment this is North vs West economic comparison please

But we can all agree the north is more productive than the easterners.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Keep deceving yourself

Majority of villages in Kwara outside Ilorin are ghost towns and villages, same goes for kabba region of kogi.

Many of them are in the core north to find a means of living.

Apart from Lagos all Yoruba enclaves are ghost towns to kogi all have relocated to Lagos not Northern Nigeria
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:

Majority ?

Evidence?
Dino

the current governor of Kwara state

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

lol
Omo nile oil company I hail u
chairman agbero twale sir
omonile company and co

Nl is just fun this morning

I can see you are jealous of omo onile and agbero. If you don’t want them go back to your unproductive land.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Not necessarily.

It is not hardwork to walk from Lagos to Ibadan unless it pays that is just a workout exercise

If your Work is investing and it is profitable you are working hard

A richer person may be richer because they won the lottery or inherited their money,that is not my definition because they are not workers

If they grow their wealth they are working
If you invest in Treasury Bill's where did you get the capital from?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

the cost of bringing any food commodity from ondo far outweighs it advantage , i have been to Zaki biam where with N100 i could buy a basin of oranges or mangoes , and transport to the east at less than N1500 tfare why would any igbo man in his right sense buy from Ondo , not only does it defy logic , it makes no economic sense , it is simply put not possible , any igbo man that does that will go bankrupt

Ondo is farther to the east than the north? Is that what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

the Yam eaten in the east comes from the east and benue state, pepper depends on the type comes from the north or benue , ogbono , offor, okro , corn is grown in the east

Most of your food are found here in ondo. How did I know their names if you don’t get them here? Ukwa, and the rest I forgot their names.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Apart from Lagos all Yoruba enclaves are ghost towns to kogi all have relocated to Lagos not Northern Nigeria
Be decieving yourself bruv

Oyo state is the fifth most populated state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

How many are being admitted into these Universities? Yorubaland has the largest concentration of higher institutions in nigeria like 40%, where are these jambites being admitted to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (103) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.