Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (72992 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The number of never do wells in Lagos can not be more than 700k at most

I give the Yorubas 500K of those never do wells.

Now compare that to the nearly 18 million Yorubas that live in Lagos.

Na wao

See Yoruba propaganda and lies

Anyways..

What about the remaining 5 Yoruba states grin

Make I start with you
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2020
How much did the SW get in the conditional cash transfer compared to Zamfara state

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Xisnin(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

yeah
am using Lagos as a focal point
and any true sample test conducted should have Lagos as a well spread center
An average northerner is more hardworking dan a westerner
As for Lagos, Igbos dominate in those handiworks u mentioned
d same way Yorubas dominate Taxi driving in PH
Better don't instill such harmful philosophy on your children
or they will end up in poverty.

Hard work has never been a measure of economic prosperity and it is getting
relegated more and more as AI takes over mundane tasks.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by kettykings: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
Oga, I know what I am saying. I know him well even companies contact him for work on their computer.

Any company in Nigeria depending on a road side technician must be a very funny company when there are HP, microsft Partners everywhere. compute and phoen are 2 parallels most compnies have an in houseIT dept and will not patronise a road side technician and most have systems with warranties of more than 3 years at the end of the warranty period systems are replaced

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
myobjective:

Major businessmen in Kano are Hausa but what is the percentage of these men compared to the general population? Problynless than 1% while the majority are doing the menial job.

Majority of Yorubas in Kano are the artisans, banker, IT expert, educationist etc. You see, an average Yoruba live better than an average Hausas in Kano.
Stop lying. In Kano, yorubas can't compare

Have you been to Kano before?

Oga, only few yorubas work in the banks in Kano and there are Igbos also.

Hausas dominate those sectors you listed

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Justiceleague1: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Offor
Ogbono
Yam
Plantain
Pepper
Your ngwongwo na ngwongwo used in making all kinds of soups.
Planks from our sawmills

Etc. you can come here to take a look. We even take food to Abuja. Their yam season is different from ours. We supply them with our yams during their off season including palm oil and garri. We supply north too with timber.

See,I am from the Niger Delta,can we southerners PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AND ATTACKING OURSELVES?!?!

DID YOU NOT SEE THE MALLAM SAY " THE CRUDE OIL BELONGS TO EVERYBODY?"

DOES THE WATER POLLUTION THAT HAVE KLED THE FISH BELONG TO EVERYBODY?
DOES THE POLLUTED LAND BELONG TO EVERYBODY? DOES THE OIL SPILL HAVE ANY EFFECT IN THE NORTH? IS ARGUNGUN RIVER OR LAKE CHAD OR RIVER BENUE POLLUTED BY OIL SPILL?

IS THERE ANY GAS FLARING AND AIR POLLUTION IN THE NORTH?

why are you fighting your own fellow southerner,for God's sake!?

WE OWN THE CRUDE,WE OWN THE MARITIME SECTOR,NUT SPARE SOME TIME AND GOOGLE WHO HEADS THE FOLLOWING FED FOVT AGENCIES

1. NPA
2. NIMASA
3. NNPC
4. DPR
5.PPPRA
6.PTDF
7. CUSTOMS

Let's stop fighting ourselves
Happy Easter

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Na wao

Anyways..

Make I start with you

How much did Zamfara state get fro the recently share 20000 naira compare that to the population of Zamfara state
What about the ENTIRE SW

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

the Yam eaten in the east comes from the east and benue state, pepper depends on the type comes from the north or benue , ogbono , offor, okro , corn is grown in the east

Are you telling me what I know? That they come from the east and benue means they are also not coming from ondo? That we buy yam from the north means we don’t cultivate yam in Yoruba land?

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

the Yam eaten in the east comes from the east and benue state, pepper depends on the type comes from the north or benue , ogbono , offor, okro , corn is grown in the east

Bro pls start another thread with all this Yoruba lies on this thread
Copy me..

Bursting Yoruba propaganda and lies is a duty I owe Nigerians

We need to burst them.. and shame dia propaganda against Nigeria
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
I pick ondo first
List the areas you want to compare the North with Ondo

I will pick Kaduna State.

Start!!!
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by springer: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Southwest compared to North-East-West-Central and North-Nothing abi? The two regions are really trying South West is Agricultural-Economics while North is Agricultural Products. North produce the products and West provides for the sales.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by princemillla(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

Average Yoruba Wen to university abi
or got tertiary education.
and u think average is about numbers
If only u know d percentage of yorubas dat didn't see d walls of any tertiary institution

Mr I read your post from page 1 to the last, u aren't making any sense at all. All your post is born out of tribal bigot. U need to re read them again and ask yourself can u show this to ur children if you have any yet.

This is a public forum tho faceless but belive me it will come back to hunt you one day...

Now on the numbers of most educated

Help ur self by reading

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/top-10-most-educated-tribes-in-nigeria/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oasdom.com/the-most-educated-tribe-nigeria/%3famp

Befor you come here to spew trash pls learn to read and be grounded to hold debate.

Atleast the numbers of uneducated fellow in yoruba land still surpass the numbers of educated fellow in wherever you came from.

As for the Op, immediately I saw the moniker I lost interest in the topic but decided to read comment.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

I have been to Kano and all major northern cities

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Hardwork needs to be defined
What does it mean?

Grinding corn with stones ?
Fetching water with buckets?
Cutting grass with machetes
Farming with hoes?
Is C Ronaldo hardworking?
Are nurses hardworking?
Are Oloshos hardworking?

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
myobjective:

I have been to Kano and all major northern cities
So why are you talking ignorantly?
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

See,I am from the Niger Delta,can we southerners PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AND ATTACKING OURSELVES?!?!

DID YOU NOT SEE THE MALLAM SAY " THE CRUDE OIL BELONGS TO EVERYBODY?"

DOES THE WATER POLLUTION THAT HAVE KLED THE FISH BELONG TO EVERYBODY?
DOES THE POLLUTED LAND BELONG TO EVERYBODY? DOES THE OIL SPILL HAVE ANY EFFECT IN THE NORTH? IS ARGUNGUN RIVER OR LAKE CHAD OR RIVER BENUE POLLUTED BY OIL SPILL?

IS THERE ANY GAS FLARING AND AIR POLLUTION IN THE NORTH?

why are you fighting your own fellow southerner,for God's sake!?

WE OWN THE CRUDE,WE OWN THE MARITIME SECTOR,NUT SPARE SOME TIME AND GOOGLE WHO HEADS THE FOLLOWING FED FOVT AGENCIES

1. NPA
2. NIMASA
3. NNPC
4. DPR
5.PPPRA
6.PTDF
7. CUSTOMS

Let's stop fighting ourselves
Happy Easter

I’m not fighting anybody. I’m stating facts. The writer says the north supply the easterners with food and I also stated that the south west supply the east and south south with food. We also supply the north with palm oil, plantain, yam during their off season and we also supply them with timber.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Na wao

Anyways..

Make I start with you
Yorubas are 41 million

If you add the Eight states you can find Yorubas, You won't be able to find 1 million never do wells.

So compare 1 million to 41 million

Even in the Taxi garage, the numbers of those area boys are not up to the number of drivers in the garage..

The only problem is that people fear them because they have the backing of influential people.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by kettykings: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Are you telling me what I know? That they come from the east and benue means they are also not coming from ondo? That we buy yam from the north means we don’t cultivate yam in Yoruba land?

the cost of bringing any food commodity from ondo far outweighs it advantage , i have been to Zaki biam where with N100 i could buy a basin of oranges or mangoes , and transport to the east at less than N1500 tfare why would any igbo man in his right sense buy from Ondo , not only does it defy logic , it makes no economic sense , it is simply put not possible , any igbo man that does that will go bankrupt
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by princemillla(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Bro pls start another thread with all this Yoruba lies on this thread
Copy me..

Bursting Yoruba propaganda and lies is a duty I owe Nigerians

We need to burst them.. and shame dia propaganda against Nigeria

Sorry there is nothing u r bursting here. Never compare the west with the north. They r not age mate. Befor you argue do deep research on the two region. Ofcuz except u want to kiddies comparison.

Happy Easter

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:
Yoruba said west is developed than eastern and southern Nigeria..

You see what ignorance can do to Sophistication

If not for NYSC.. a Yoruba man will never leave the shores of yorubaland

Another Bayerebe said that Ajah phone repair is bigger than phone jobs in Aba..

When asked the Yoruba man called ariaria computer hub

Another said .. food leave daily from ondo to south east as he types..
Now ask him which market in southeast.. the dumbo will disappear

Another said .. Yoruba produce food ..

Ask which food?
They will abuse and disappear

You see Yoruba no Dey travel..

Another said Yoruba Dey tip for artisans in Nigeria
Can a Yoruba man known for laziness Work?

... maybe office work..

Lots of lies .. cheats beating, propaganda on this thread

But some day I will get to Yoruba lies..

When I start they will all disappear
[/s]Firstly, What will Yoruba man want to go do in southeast when there is everything in his region and where your people run to.

Secondly, Yoruba don't travel, the yorubas in Asia, America, Europe, Australia, Other Arab nations, is it you that sent them there?

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Nigerians knows them for their lies..
The sit in ikire after drinking garri .. based on what garri reason them.. they just start to spew ignorance and hatred

99% of Yoruba never leave Yorubaland for any part of the country before..

All of them na from Lagos..
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Odingo1:
Average Yoruba youth that did not go to school are more enlightened than Hausa youth but for best reason known to many of them they decided to be lazy while the Hausa youth work more harder to survive
FACT
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
princemillla:

Mr I read your post from page 1 to the last, u aren't making any sense at all. All your post is born out of tribal bigot. U need to re read them again and ask yourself can u show this to ur children if you have any yet.

This is a public forum tho faceless but belive me it will come back to hunt you one day...

Now on the numbers of most educated

Help ur self by reading

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/top-10-most-educated-tribes-in-nigeria/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oasdom.com/the-most-educated-tribe-nigeria/%3famp

Befor you come here to spew trash pls learn to read and be grounded to hold debate.

Atleast the numbers of uneducated fellow in yoruba land still surpass the numbers of educated fellow in wherever you came from.

As for the Op, immediately I saw the moniker I lost interest in the topic but decided to read comment.
Oga hunter
before u start hunting, point out d bigotry from my posts
if d number of uneducated yorubas surpass number of educated people where I came from den there should be a state of emergency in Yoruba land. Anyway ur point is noted.

as for threat if u see me na u will start shouting ah ah ah ah kilode ah ah
guess wat, I will send one or two persons to follow u and shout ah ah ah
after d ah's u guys can go home
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yorubas are 41 million

If you add the Eight states you can find Yorubas, You won't be able to find 1 million never do wells.

Even in the Taxi garage, the numbers of those area boys are not up to the numbers of drivers in the garage..

The only problem is that people fear them because they have the backing of influential people.

From Yoruba media center

Apart from abia you claim you did your nysc .. which I know for a year, you didn’t leave your immediate environment .
have you been to any part of Nigeria before
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
What these yorubas don't know is that average Hausas families in the rural villages count about a million ateast once in a year.

The problem with Hausas is management and saving culture.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

the cost of bringing any food commodity from ondo far outweighs it advantage , i have been to Zaki biam where with N100 i could buy a basin of oranges or mangoes , and transport to the east at less than N1500 tfare why would any igbo man in his right sense by from Ondo , not only does it defy logic , it makes no economic sense , it is simply put not possible , any igbo man that does that will go bankrupt

I won’t go back and forth with you. You seem lost in your tribal bigotry. Come to ondo state, it’s les than an hour from benin. Come to our markets and see the number of 9/11 trucks taking goodstuffs and timber planks to the east.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by princemillla(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:

Hardwork needs to be defined
What does it mean?

Grinding corn with stones ?
Fetching water with buckets?
Cutting grass with machetes
Farming with homes?
Is C Ronaldo hardworking?
Are nurses hardworking?
Are Oloshos hardworking?

Bro I see uve done justice to the topic. But the intellectual will always be picked out from the charf.

Someone was talking bout hard working.

Now what's hardworking. I laugh here cuz the guy is literally defining it being HARD WORKING not knowing it takes total dedication and skill oriented couple with proactiveness to define hardworking. Now no matter what u do, as long as those 3 obj is in, u r hard working. Wether u dig wells or u make groundnut or u fetch water.

Nigeria, we are far behind I swear

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

List the areas you want to compare the North with Ondo

I will pick Kaduna State.

Start!!!
Oil first

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

yeah hardworking can never measure economic prosperity I don't doubt dat. But I love d mentlity of "Don't be lazy at all at all na e bad pass"
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
[s][/s]Firstly, What will Yoruba man want to go do in southeast when there is everything in his region and where your people run to.

Secondly, Yoruba don't travel, the yorubas in Asia, America, Europe, Australia, Other Arab nations, is it you that sent them there?

See Yoruba man defense.. typical Yoruba reasoning
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by princemillla(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yorubas are 41 million

Even in the Taxi garage, the numbers of those area boys are not up to the numbers of drivers in the garage..

Not all agberos are yoruba. If u move closer to them most of them are of other tribes too

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

So why are you talking ignorantly?

You are the one taking ignorantly here pal. It is obvious that Hausa are the overwhelming majority in Kano, it is expected that they will dominate most sector but the few Yorubas there are still more educated in an average, get a lot of formal jobs in the banking, telecommunications and lecturing space. This is a fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (103) (Reply)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78