Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (73020 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Xisnin(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:

Hardwork needs to be defined
What does it mean?

Grinding corn with stones ?
Fetching water with buckets?
Cutting grass with machetes
Farming with homes?
Is C Ronaldo hardworking?
Are nurses hardworking?
Are Oloshos hardworking?
Hard work could mean different things but in this context, the definition can be implied from the OP's comment.
When people talk about hard work in relation to Northerners, they
are referring specifically to jobs that require the heavy or long-term exercise of muscle.

Examples include pushing carts and clearing bushes.

If it involves more of moving muscles and little of brainwork, then it is hard work.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
princemillla:

Sorry there is nothing u r bursting here. Never compare the west with the north. They r not age mate. Befor you argue do deep research on the two region. Ofcuz except u want to kiddies comparison.

Happy Easter

Have you been to the northern Nigeria before .. any part?
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
princemillla:

Not all agberos are yoruba. If u move closer to them most of them are of other tribes too
Yes, perhaps in Lagos

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
[s][/s]Firstly, What will Yoruba man want to go do in southeast when there is everything in his region and where your people run to.

Secondly, Yoruba don't travel, the yorubas in Asia, America, Europe, Australia, Other Arab nations, is it you that sent them there?

That herdsmen guy and meleszenawi are slowpokes. You can only read their dumb rantings and laugh.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by kettykings: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

I won’t go back and forth with you. You seem lost in your tribal bigotry. Come to ondo state, it’s les than an hour from benin. Come to our markets and see the number of 9/11 trucks taking goodstuffs and timber planks to the east.

i have traveled all round Nigeria; North ,South, East ,West , which market in Ondo, i have been to Owo, Okitipupa, Akoko Ondo, Akure , Owena just name it. i am the quintessential igbo man looking for business leads
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by princemillla(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Have you been to the northern Nigeria before .. any part?

I don't need to be in North. The GDP defines it all.

So I will advice u to know what's GOD befor u engage me.

Namaste

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Where I stay in Lagos, a developing part of the state with lots of the locals, only 3 yorubas that I know are undergrads, the rest are non-indigenes.

Yorubas dont have enthusiasm for university unlike before but an average Yoruba is more literate than a Northerner
congrats for dat

yeah an average Yoruba is more literate Dan an average northerner (not northerner) but both of dem are still illiterates
eg a Yoruba WAEC holder is more enlightened dan an Hausa WAEC holder true, but both of dem are still WAEC holders
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Hard work could mean different things but in this context, the definition can be implied from the OP's comment.
are referring specifically to jobs that require the heavy or long-term exercise of muscle.

If it involves more of moving muscles and little of brainwork, then it is hard work.

The northerners engage in hard work because they are not educated and not trained in any work. This they beat everyone including the igbos. Do you want to argue that?

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

That herdsmen guy and meleszenawi are slowpokes. You can only read their dumb rantings and laugh.

Typical Yoruba brain..
corner them .. dem go go defense with insults.. after all na yorub lifestyle

Enjoy!
I don’t normally reply Dan bayerbe..
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Nigerians knows them for their lies..
The sit in ikire after drinking garri .. based on what garri reason them.. they just start to spew ignorance and hatred

99% of Yoruba never leave Yorubaland for any part of the country before..

All of them na from Lagos..

Yorubas should learn to travel.

I have met only 5 yorubas in the entire North.

Yorubas are nothing in Kano. Hausas, Igbos and Fulanis run that town and a lot of Hausas are making it legit.

It was in Kano that I know that Hausas get money and they don't make noise about it

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

There are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, SS companies in Lagos.
Are there no Yoruba companies in the so called North?

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

i have traveled all round Nigeria; North ,South, East ,West , which market in Ondo, i have been to Owo, Okitipupa, Akoko Ondo, Akure , Owena just name it. i am the quintessential igbo man looking for business leads

And you don’t see 9/11 trucks heading for the east?

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Why quoting me here again?

Is this obsession or what?

What concerns me here now..
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

From Yoruba media center

Apart from abia you claim you did your nysc .. which I know for a year, you didn’t leave your immediate environment .
have you been to any part of Nigeria before
Bruv

I have been to all south east state apart of Eboyi

I went to Akwa ibom because of a corper friend

I have been to Kogi, Kano, Abuja.

So I don't know what you are talking about

I have lived in every south west state before apart from Ekiti so my submission on South west is absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Slowpoke. Agbero is a job. That you are stupid enough not to know this is nobody’s fault. Omo onile are receiving royalties from their land just like the Niger deltans are receiving royalties for their oil. You are just a dunce.
hahahaha
so they are now comparing omonile with royalties
I laugh in jebu

Agbero na job ooooo
ok Militancy na job too

otule
royalties indeed
Mr duncee

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Yorubas are nothing in Kano. Hausas, Igbos and Fulanis run that town and a lot of Hausas are making it legit.

It was in Kano that I know that Hausas get money and they don't make noise about it

You must be a slowpoke. There are more than 5 million Yorubas in the north. You just exposed yourself as an Igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:

What is the source of your percentage the bible?
Where do you get it from
You can just wake up one day and say Hausa men have whiter teeth by percentage?
Until I say so, I haven't said it
my source is my job
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
princemillla:

Namaste

Yoruba and dia rush with GDP lies and propaganda.. propagating this since 1900

Why thare r st of Nigeria develops leaving una to gdp and farm settlements called states

Any ways .. keep believing your gdp grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Xisnin(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

yeah hardworking can never measure economic prosperity I don't doubt dat. But I love d mentlity of "Don't be lazy at all at all na e bad pass"
I don't think any sane person will find laziness endearing whether in themselves or in others.
But you will see is people making assumptions about strangers.

Is a nail cutter trekking kilometers daily to find prospects more hardworking than a person who arbitrage at a weekly
local market?

My point is that laziness and hard work are not always black and white.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Nigerians knows them for their lies..
The sit in ikire after drinking garri .. based on what garri reason them.. they just start to spew ignorance and hatred

99% of Yoruba never leave Yorubaland for any part of the country before..

All of them na from Lagos..

There are more Yorubas in the north than Igbos. Don't let the fact that you get involve in retailing business, petty trading and makes the loudest noise deceive you.

I have been to minna, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, kebbi etc. I see Yoruba in their university as students and lecturers, I see Yoruba in their organized private sector than any southerners.

9 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:
What these yorubas don't know is that average Hausas families in the rural villages count about a million ateast once in a year.

The problem with Hausas is management and saving culture.
Yet 80% of Nigeria poverty comes from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

hahahaha
so they are now comparing omonile with royalties
I laugh in jebu

Agbero na job ooooo
ok Militancy na job too

otule
royalties indeed
Mr duncee

There are agberos in the east. There are omo oniles in the east. So your entire family is Dundee.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

I have met only 5 yorubas in the entire North

You are a shameless lair bruv cheesy

Yorubas have been going to the North even before the formation of Nigeria.

This is apart from the fact that there are Yorubas that are grouped as Northerners.

7 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

By that measure donkeys and cows are more hardworking than humans
However by my measure hardwork is defined by value added/output.
A striker is there to score goals period. That is how his value is measured
Work is measured ultimately in Naira and kobo (I am talking of legitimate work)

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
princemillla:

Namaste
GDP compiled by Yemi
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:
Is it spirits kidnapping along the Kaduna Abuja Express road?
How many Yorubas are involved in kidnapping in Aba or Gusau? How many Fulani in Yoruba land?
hahahaha why didn't u ask how many yorubas are kidnapping along Lagos Ibadan expressway? all tribes have criminals.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

not in South East bro
not in akwa ibom and cross rivers
not in delta
not in core north because the percentage of taxis are not much. Due to religious reasons
Stop the lied. Yorubas are known for taxi driving and hailing services ask Taxify and Uber.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by DanArrewa: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Shut up,you northerners are a huge burden to the south..

Thunda faya LUGARD and that bloody 1914 amalgamation.

We wish we were never one with you.

I am South South and it will be better for you to keep your Mallam eyes off the Igbo people,we all wish we ain't one with you.
Tufia....

Just imagine,the oil belongs to a everybody but the pollution,the dead fish,the ruined land belong to the Niger Delta alone.

God will deal with you people
first of all... You're not south south... You're an igbo

You're hiding under the unmbrella of the south south... To insult the north so that I will not respond by insulting your unproductive south east...

South east is unproductive and contribute nothing to Nigeria...

Your land is muddy and unproductive... Ordinary maize can't do well in your region...

You guys are just parasite...

Every region contribute in one way or the other...

But south east contribute nothing... You're all traders scattered all over Nigeria... Benefiting from your host communities...

Any day the north decide to cut exportation of food to your region..that will be the end of south east!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
myobjective:

There are more Yorubas in the north than Igbos. Don't let the fact that you get involve in retailing business, petty trading and makes the loudest noise deceive you.

I have been to minna, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, kebbi etc. I see Yoruba in their university as students and lecturers, I see Yoruba in their organized private sector than any southerners.

More yorubas than igbos in the northern Nigeria

Another one cheesy

Yoruba no go kee person.. olboy!

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Lol, the baby has spoken. You expect Yorubas to go to backward region like north.You well so

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Xisnin(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

The northerners engage in hard work because they are not educated and not trained in any work. This they beat everyone including the igbos. Do you want to argue that?

Your question is irrelevant and you are derailing the thread just as the OP.

No one is disputing who works "hard" here, Mexicans work "harder" than Americans,
but that is not a true measure of economic prosperity.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

hahahaha
why didn't u ask how many yorubas are kidnapping along Lagos Ibadan expressway?
all tribes have criminals.

Let’s end the debate. Northerners are hardworking than southerners. There are more Igbo criminals than any other tribe.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (103) (Reply)

Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.