Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (73002 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Your question is irrelevant and you are derailing the thread just as the OP.

No one is disputing who works "hard" here, Mexicans work "harder" than Americans,
but that is not a true measure of economic prosperity.

Okay. Northerners are hardworking than southerners altogether.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

There are agberos in the east. There are omo oniles in the east. So your entire family is Dundee.
lol
Omo nile oil company I hail u
chairman agbero twale sir
omonile company and co

Nl is just fun this morning
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

hahahaha
why didn't u ask how many yorubas are kidnapping along Lagos Ibadan expressway?
all tribes have criminals.
because Fulani are doing so in Yoruba land and elsewhere

THAT is the point if you need it explained to you in simple English

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:

point noted
Now address d reason why u mentioned me because I don't think I was talking about criminality
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

More yorubas than igbos in the northern Nigeria

Another one cheesy

Yoruba no go kee person.. olboy!
There are Yorubas that are Northerners

This Yorubas are given good slots in the core north ahead of anyone from the south, even Yorubas from the south west can enjoy half of what they enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2020
DanArrewa:
first of all... You're not south south... You're an igbo

You're hiding under the unmbrella of the south south... To insult the north so that I will not respond by insulting your unproductive south east...

South east is unproductive and contribute nothing to Nigeria...

Your land is muddy and unproductive... Ordinary maize can't do well in your region...

You guys are just parasite...

Every region contribute in one way or the other...

But south east contribute nothing... You're all traders scattered all over Nigeria... Benefiting from your host communities...

Any day the north decide to cut exportation of food to your region..that will be the end of south east!!

Dan arrewa

The typical Yoruba boy that claims Fulani ;
Why you Dey deny your heritage
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Let’s end the debate. Northerners are hardworking than southerners. There are more Igbo criminals than any other tribe.
good if dat makes u happy
chief omonile
Sec gen of d royalty collection committee
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:

Igbo armed robbers and kidnappers are all over Nigeria. They are the only ones than export criminals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by kettykings: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Let’s end the debate. Northerners are hardworking than southerners. There are more Igbo criminals than any other tribe.

this is purely a North vs West comparison , please do not turn this thread into an igbo vs yoruba thread , you can open a new thread for this
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Yorubas should learn to travel.

I have met only 5 yorubas in the entire North.

Yorubas are nothing in Kano. Hausas, Igbos and Fulanis run that town and a lot of Hausas are making it legit.

It was in Kano that I know that Hausas get money and they don't make noise about it

Which north are you talking about?
The one in Aba?

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ritchiee: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:
The North and the South West who contributes more to Nigeria, please dont count expatriate quota as your contribution , i am talking about indigenous contributions

I fault Mr Sobowale and Mr Maiwada for not understanding that it is the leadership that has failed Nigeria and not SW,SS,SE,NW,NE or the NC.

As to who contributes more to the development of Nigeria or the GDP...the SW contributes more than the North.

One does not have to look far because during Regional System of Government, the SW became the most developed and the richest region in Nigeria....I think they are still the richest now....

What they had and used excellently well were Education,Intelligence and Human Development. Without oil and with their cocoa,they had a fast growth and were even able to lend financial assistance to Nigeria when it was going down.

Nigeria's GDP in the latest computation had 21% of Agric ..the whole North even with NC that is not basically North,can be given 16% of this.

Industries took about 23% and Services took 52%.The North will take a little percentage of these.One can imagine where we have the most of Services and Industries..... SW of course.

What SW gives the nation or produces include the port in the SW.
Some unintelligent people will tell you that Yoruba's do not work as hard as they want...No sir,the world had gone beyond that and so also are the Yorubas who were some of the most physically hardworking people before now as attested to their wealth before the advent of Nigeria.

White people who control the economy of the world do not work hard anymore but work smart..

Yorubas work smart.Working smart requires great intelligence, less hardwork and very great reward.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

good if dat makes u happy
chief omonile
Sec gen of d royalty collection committee

Good.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

That herdsmen guy and meleszenawi are slowpokes. You can only read their dumb rantings and laugh.
You mind them. I will wake up one morning and say na igboland I won go. I dey craze.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are a shameless lair bruv cheesy

Yorubas have been going to the North even before the formation of Nigeria.

This is apart from the fact that there are Yorubas that are grouped as Northerners.

In Kano, in Katsina, in Kaduna I have met only 7 yorubas.

3 are roadside mechanics from Oyo, 1 is a Medical Doctor from Kwara, 1 is a teacher from Kwara and the last is a banker, state unknown.

The last one is a student and I don't know his state.

All are Moslems and carry themselves as Northerners, behaves like them and dresses like them.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Okay. Northerners are hardworking than southerners altogether.
This is a fact that can hardly be disputed

Nonetheless, their hard work doesn't translate to economic progress.

They need to start working smart.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Where I stay in Lagos, a developing part of the state with lots of the locals, only 3 yorubas that I know are undergrads, the rest are non-indigenes.

Yorubas dont have enthusiasm for university unlike before but an average Yoruba is more literate than a Northerner
And the same Yorubas are establishing Universities everywhere. Who are the people being admitted most if they are not Yorubas.?

8 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

this is purely a North vs West comparison , please do not turn this thread into an igbo vs yoruba thread , you can open a new thread for this

But you igbos have put it on your head. Northerners are more hardworking than igbos.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
You mind them. I will wake up one morning and say na igboland I won go. I dey craze.
You are lazy nah. You can't compete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

this is purely a North vs West comparison, please do not turn this thread into an Igbo vs Yoruba thread, you can open a new thread for this

But you Igbos are turning into that. How do we explain this to you slowpoke that all the people dragging Yoruba here are Igbos. The only tribe that will turn logic on its head to spite the Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

3 are roadside mechanics from Oyo, 1 is a Medical Doctor from Kwara, 1 is a teacher from Kwara and the last is a banker, state unknown.

All are Moslems and carry themselves as Northerners, behaves like them and dresses like them.

There are more Yorubas in Kano, sokoto and kaduna than igbos.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by kettykings: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

But you igbos have put it on your head. Northerners are more hardworking than igbos.

you can open and igbo vs Nigeria thread but at the moment this is North vs West economic comparison please
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by DanArrewa: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Dan arrewa

The typical Yoruba boy that claims Fulani ;
Why you Dey deny your heritage
I'm Fulani
I'm a typical Fulani man

I'm not a Yoruba man...

But I prefer yorubas 1 million times to Igbos

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Compete with poverty?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
There are Yorubas that are Northerners

This Yorubas are given good slots in the core north ahead of anyone from the south, even Yorubas from the south west can enjoy half of what they enjoy.

You’ve never been to Northern Nigeria

There are Yorubas in the north..

They’re Rccg or Muslims

No be as una dey reason am.. majority of them are in kaduna

Yoruba in core north doing what exactly
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Stop lying. In Kano, yorubas can't compare

Have you been to Kano before?

Oga, only few yorubas work in the banks in Kano and there are Igbos also.

Hausas dominate those sectors you listed
Hausa dominate Yorubas in ICT? am done!

6 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
DanArrewa:
I'm Fulani
I'm a typical Fulani man

I'm not a Yoruba man...

But I prefer yorubas 1 million times than Igbos

Don’t mind the idiot. When northerners attack them they call him Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

This is almost a joke taken too far..cheesy

If you look closely, you would realize that some people you think are Hausas are actually Yoruba Muslim who can speak fluent Hausa language.

By the way, which part of Kano are you talking about

6 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

There are more Yorubas in Kano, sokoto and kaduna than igbos.
If lying is a culture in SW, then continue
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

point noted
Now address d reason why u mentioned me because I don't think I was talking about criminality
Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse?

Did you not say this?

zionmde:

Good
that's where percentage comes into play

In my days up north
u will notice everywhere is scanty in d day time, it took me a lot of time to know why.
for d women, most are either in school or I doors
for d men they are.either in schools or doing one job or another. u hardly find dem lazying about

And I am telling you they do WORSE than laze around e.g in Zamfara and they have exported that to the SW
Do you need me to translate that into your language?

They are not lazing about but received the bulk of the conditional cash transfer shared out last week to destitute people by the FG?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

You’ve never been to Northern Nigeria

There are Yorubas in the north..

They’re Rccg or Muslims

No be as una dey reason am.. majority of them are in kaduna

Yoruba in core north doing what exactly

I’m sure you have never left your piggy village. There are more Yorubas in the north than igbos.

Ask any northern you see there in Igbo land.

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Go to Foreign land, you will see us making wave. How can I go to less privilege region that my own region is feeding. You don't know what you are talking

8 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2020
DanArrewa:
I'm Fulani
I'm a typical Fulani man

I'm not a Yoruba man...

But I prefer yorubas 1 million times than Igbos

For the second time..

Will put you on call .. you speak Fulfude to a Fulani man .. we record it and post here for nairaland to hear you.

I’m quarantine in Zaria in the home of a Fulani chief

Do we have a deal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (103) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.