Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (73009 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Odingo1:
Average Yoruba youth that did not go to school is more enlightened than Hausa youth but for best reason known to many them they decided to be lazy while the Hausa youth work more harder to survive
Work harder rustling cattle or in banditry?
Yet they received the bulk of the conditional cash transfer?

Lagos state got the LOWEST in the country

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Stop making a fool of yourself. You think anybody can survive in Lagos without a job? That you see someone means he has no job? Are you retarded?
Lol
Keep receiving urself, agbero na job, omonile na job too. ode

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

IGR is basically a product of tax proceeds. It is nothing.

An average Northerner works harder than an average Yoruba.

FACT

An average northern works harder than an Igbo man. Fact! An Igbo man will sit at a spot from morning till night. That’s laziness.

7 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

yeah
am using Lagos as a focal point
and any true sample test conducted should have Lagos as a well spread center
An average northerner is more hardworking dan a westerner
As for Lagos, Igbos dominate in those handiworks u mentioned
d same way Yorubas dominate Taxi driving in PH
Taxi driving is exclusively Yoruba all over the country not only Port Harcourt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Out of every 5 Yorubas, 4 must have received one form of training or the other before he or she turns 20 years of age.

Even the ones that eventually becomes the garage boys and criminals are those that have refused to learn anything but prefer easy money.

Leave your village for once.
Why not come to Lagos let's verify ur claim
on a Monday afternoon let's see d number of dem dat refused to learn anything
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

Good
that's where percentage comes into play

In my days up north
u will notice everywhere is scanty in d day time, it took me a lot of time to know why.
for d women, most are either in school or I doors
for d men they are.either in schools or doing one job or another. u hardly find dem lazying about
Do you have percentages from any research or your claim is based on
Your days in the North

So all the kidnapping and mayhem in Xamfara is what?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am talking of artisans like Mechanis, welder, carpentry, talioring, electrician, Aluminium repair etc.

Even you a well known bigot can not deny the fact that Yorubas absolutely dominate this areas in Lagos and even other regions of Nigeria.

And the place igbos dominate computer repair is computer village for obvious reasons.

Elsewhere in Lagos, Yorubas repair computers as majority of igbo youth prefer to learn trade.
There is Yoruba guy called Sunday in computer village that repairs computers and he's the one that do help me do my own. O boy, come see how igbo guys flock the guy to ask for help when they can't do anything on the computer they do. The guy has trained so many igbo guys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Taxi driving is exclusively Yoruba all over the country not only Port Harcourt.
not in South East bro
not in akwa ibom and cross rivers
not in delta
not in core north because the percentage of taxis are not much. Due to religious reasons
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

There are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, SS companies in Lagos.
And in Kano or Kaduna, there are no igbos, Yoruba or people from other countries.

Even the writer of the Article clearly stated South west and North without specifically talking about tribes..

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

Good
that's where percentage comes into play

In my days up north
u will notice everywhere is scanty in d day time, it took me a lot of time to know why.
for d women, most are either in school or I doors
for d men they are.either in schools or doing one job or another. u hardly find dem lazying about
Is it spirits kidnapping along the Kaduna Abuja Express road?

How many Yorubas are involved in kidnapping in Aba or Gusau?
How many Fulani in Yoruba land?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

Sir can you be at least specific about the type of foods that comes from Ondo to South East

Offor
Ogbono
Yam
Plantain
Pepper
Your ngwongwo na ngwongwo used in making all kinds of soups.
Planks from our sawmills

Etc. you can come here to take a look. We even take food to Abuja. Their yam season is different from ours. We supply them with our yams during their off season including palm oil and garri. We supply north too with timber.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

An average northern works harder than an Igbo man. Fact! An Igbo man will sit at a spot from morning till night. That’s laziness.

Ok
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by zionmde: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:
Do you have percentages from any research or your claim is based on Your days in the North
So all the kidnapping and mayhem in Xamfara is what?
good now dats where percentage comes into play I never said all of dem are hardworking every tribe have their own portion of criminals
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Justiceleague1: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
DanArrewa:
Dear Op

We all know you are just trying to generate insult to the north...

You're in a revenge mission via how I exposed your lies yesterday...

Kano alone is in every aspect more productive than all the eastern states...

Apart from Assembling and packaging fake products in Aba what other things does south east contribute to Nigeria?? Nothing

They're all traders scattered all over Nigeria... Benefiting from their host communities!!

The north at other hand deliver 80% of food produce in Nigeria...

Tomatoes, Beans, fruits, groundnut,soybeans, cow milk and many others...

Na we still dey give una meat...

Cows, goats, rams and jacky that some of u consume...

The north just need to invest more on human development... And watch her hit her peak

The north is too blessed...

So now I want the easterners to tell me apart from trading... Tell me what other things do you guys contribute to Nigeria?

What is it that Nigerians consume that is produced in igbo land?

Shut up,you northerners are a huge burden to the south..

Thunda faya LUGARD and that bloody 1914 amalgamation.

We wish we were never one with you.

I am South South and it will be better for you to keep your Mallam eyes off the Igbo people,we all wish we ain't one with you.
Tufia....

Just imagine,the oil belongs to a everybody but the pollution,the dead fish,the ruined land belong to the Niger Delta alone.

God will deal with you people

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Which are do you want us to compare the North with the SW?

I am ready
I pick ondo first

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Like I told you earlier, you don't know jack

About 70% of those repairing phones in Lagos as whole are Yorubas, the only place you will see a significant number of igbos is computer village for obvious reasons.

Even in computer village, there are significant number of Yorubas repairing phones..
Yorubas are the ones behind maintainance of Phones in Computer village whether Software or Hardware, Fact.

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by kettykings: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
There is Yoruba guy called Sunday in computer village that repairs computers and he's the one that do help me do my own. O boy, come see how igbo guys flock the guy to ask for help when they can't do anything on the computer they do. The guy has trained so many igbo guys.

This another laughable story, if you knew the phone business , you will not talk like this. Do you know why igbos dont do vulcanizer business in lagos, please go figure out and be enlightened

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
myobjective:

How do they work harder?
Even in the north, an average Yoruba is more educated, earn much more, plan better and live in the affluence part of the town than an average northerner.

You are a liar. Go to Kano and see young Hausas making it legit.

In Hausa land, yorubas no fit compare.

FYI, I know Kano like the back of palms
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by kettykings: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Yorubas are the ones behind maintainance of Phones in Computer village whether Software or Hardware, Fact.

Do you know why igbos dont do vulcanizer business in lagos, please go figure out and be enlightened
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Odingo1:
Average Yoruba youth that did not go to school are more enlightened than Hausa youth but for best reason known to many of them they decided to be lazy while the Hausa youth work harder to survive

Uneducated Yorubas are the mechanic, fashion designers, bricklayer, Carpenters, fabricator etc. While the average uneducated northern youth are the shoemaker, Mai ruwa, tomato seller, Mai shai, gateman, Mai reke etc

How are they more hardworking?

6 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by omonnakoda: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

good
now dats where percentage comes into play
I never said all of dem are hardworking
every tribe have their own portion of criminals
What is the source of your percentage the bible?
Where do you get it from
You can just wake up one day and say Hausa men have whiter teeth by percentage?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Xisnin(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm a Yoruba man but only a fool will think hausa people are lazy.

So only Yoruba people are doing Agbero... that's laughable igbo,edo, and other ethnic doing agbero too.
Hard work does not translate to economic prosperity.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Odingo1:

Yorubas are not known for phone repair, computer repair rather is dominated by Igbos, the area Yorubas are dominating in Lagos are in ICT related, website design, Graphic design,software development and also school teaching, exam preparation, cyber cafe etc, less educated ones are into transport sector and agbero
Go to computer village and seek for yourself. Yorubas are fully engaged in repairing of Phones.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by buJu234: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
The OP said in the beginning only intelligent discussion but just see how the discussion has turn into unintelligent tribal discussion/war.

One of NIGERIA greatest problem now is the mentality of the so called educated/certificate carrying youths, whom cant engage in any intellectual discussion without insults, tribalism or religion..

It's high time we the youths need to start discussing how to survive the post oil and gas economy because 2020 has just proven that an oil and gas economy only is a disaster waiting to happen..

I rest my case..
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

Why not come to Lagos let's verify ur claim
on a Monday afternoon let's see d number of dem dat refused to learn anything
The number of never do wells in Lagos can not be more than 700k at most

I give the Yorubas 500K of those never do wells.

Now compare that to the nearly 18 million Yorubas that live in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Yoruba said west is developed than eastern and southern Nigeria..

You see what ignorance can do to Sophistication

If not for NYSC.. a Yoruba man will never leave the shores of yorubaland

Another Bayerebe said that Ajah phone repair is bigger than phone jobs in Aba..

When asked the Yoruba man called ariaria computer hub

Another said .. food leave daily from ondo to south east as he types..
Now ask him which market in southeast.. the dumbo will disappear

Another said .. Yoruba produce food ..

Ask which food?
They will abuse and disappear

You see Yoruba no Dey travel..

Another said Yoruba Dey tip for artisans in Nigeria
Can a Yoruba man known for laziness Work?

... maybe office work..

Lots of lies .. cheats beating, propaganda on this thread

But some day I will get to Yoruba lies..

When I start they will all disappear

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by kettykings: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Offor
Ogbono
Yam
Plantain
Pepper
Your ngwongwo na ngwongwo used in making all kinds of soups.
Planks from our sawmills

Etc. you can come here to take a look. We even take food to Abuja. Their yam season is different from ours. We supply them with our yams during their off season including palm oil and garri. We supply north too with timber.

the Yam eaten in the east comes from the east and benue state, pepper depends on the type comes from the north or benue , ogbono , offor, okro , corn is grown in the east

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

Lol
Keep receiving urself, agbero na job, omonile na job too. ode

Slowpoke. Agbero is a job. That you are stupid enough not to know this is nobody’s fault. Omo onile are receiving royalties from their land just like the Niger deltans are receiving royalties for their oil. You are just a dunce.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Odkosh: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
kettykings:

This another laughable story, if you knew the phone business , you will not talk like this. Do you know why igbos dont do vulcanizer business in lagos, please go figure out and be enlightened
Oga, I know what I am saying. I know him well even companies contact him for work on their computer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by myobjective: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

You are a liar. Go to Kano and see young Hausas making it legit.

In Hausa land, Yorubas no fit compare.

FYI, I know Kano like the back of palms

Major businessmen in Kano are Hausa but what is the percentage of these men compared to the general population? Problynless than 1% while the majority are doing the menial job.

Majority of Yorubas in Kano are the artisans, banker, IT expert, educationist etc. You see, an average Yoruba live better than an average Hausas in Kano.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by IamAtikulate: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

Average Yoruba Wen to university abi
or got tertiary education.
and u think average is about numbers
If only u know d percentage of yorubas dat didn't see d walls of any tertiary institution
Where I stay in Lagos, a developing part of the state with lots of the locals, only 3 yorubas that I know are undergrads, the rest are non-indigenes.

Yorubas dont have enthusiasm for university unlike before but an average Yoruba is more literate than a Northerner
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Odingo1:

Northerners are more hardworking than South westerners. Let’s tell ourselves the truth.

Relating it to low income earners. For middle income earners,Yorubas are far more educated and cannot be compared to northerners.
Hardworking is relative. Suffering is not hardworking. Artisanship is hardworking and smartworking. Not pushing of wheel barrow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.