Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed (77942 Views)

ESN Is Needed/ Edo On Fire As Fulani Herdsmen Houses Destroyed In Edo (videos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you think benins gives a Bleep about igbos and their Biafra?

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Nothing concern us concern Biafra, it's the fulani you should be fighting

Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by limeta(f): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

...our...

It is English that is your problem.

See yr joblessness
Do i sound like an English person to you
Do you know any English person that speaks Esan language.

8 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by BruncleZuma: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
Hausa, fulani and those igbos needs to leave Benin.

Very useless people that bring nothing but pain to the place they are.

All this small children with Airtel free data; you mean they should leave because you have the C of O for Benin abi Edo State?

To konk you just dey sweet me.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2020
SilvaBullet:

Your stupidity takes the cake amongst a random pile of internet users.

A beneficiary of Italian red light district like you, and one of the laziest idiots amongst Nigerian tribes have the nerve to spew tribal slurs.

Born bastard!

You took the words out of my mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by oluwableskay(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Loll cheesy
Astark:

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

Come oboy why are you attacking Edo people? What is your problem with Edo people? Ok you don leave Yoruba people now Edo people you come Dey attack .. try use your head oo..

I wasn't attacking Edo people....am only proving to him the bomb that went off in Edo wasn't caused by the Igbo's as he's claiming

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Jaapu:

Independence day bombing you fucking idiot.

You have lots of DEPENDANCE which one?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Urchman200:
see how comfortably change the topic of serious explosion to tribal attacks ,one will if really u are from Benin.

Must you pet it knowing fully well he is from land of prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by HunWI: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Don't allow frustration to kill you already dragging you mental unstable. Sorry for your mental predicament. Igbos has nothing to do with your Benin. The numbers of Hausa migrating and settling in Benin what have you done about it. Or the big mosques everywhere in Benin? The recent thousands of Fulanis in Benin recently. Igbos are developing your lands which i know. Opening good business. And you are here displaying your level of ignorance
Astark:

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Asuito7(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
undecided I'm sure Edo people in South East are less than 10,000
the hatred and disunity you sow and show will consume you one day

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2020
limeta:

See yr joblessness
...I...

English remains your problem.

6 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by anwarajnr: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2020
...and after the news, another explosion occurs in nairaland - TRIBAL WAR. We can never be one and I'm very dissapointed.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Chidex50(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
I only know about the sex trafficking part and I also know our leaders have been dealing with it unlike your leaders that encourage you people to go to other countries and places and do crimes.

Child trafficking is igbo affair now, just this year we heard of igbos stealing northern babies and selling them to orphanage in igbo land and giving them Christians names.

Truth be told igbos are the real criminals in sex trafficking in Edo state, they go to rural areas and brainwash the people thinking they will live and work in abroad unknown to them they are going into sex works.

So I don't blame them unlike igbos they go to south Africa, China,India and many countries and be pushing cocaine and other drugs.

Your names and reputation have spoilt around the globe and you are dragging all Nigerians with you
Guy,the last time I checked Edo is the epicenter of crimes.Be it Yahoo Yahoo,Juju,Kidnappings,Thuggery, Arm Robbery and so many more.Each time I travel through your City,I wonder. The reason you're spewing nonsense is coz you don't travel at all.You remain a local Champ.If you go to Igbo Land you'll know what it means to be hospitable and Kindhearted. How many times have u heard of an Igbo man carrying bomb or doing most of what you ignorantly mentioned. All you just have is just a personal hatred but we ain't seeing you coz we don't have time for hate.We believe in Love and goodness.Channel this your hatred into changing the mud building in your father's house.And try and travel around so that your mentality will change a bit.Thank you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
bro no one cares your entire region isn't even bigger than Oyo state.

USA is made up of over 50 states and most are larger than Nigeria.

Your people keep constituting nuisance round the world from South Africa to China spoiling our names.

Don't hold your leaders by the balls and tell them to move your criminal people from our region and those other countries

Bloody tribal bigot

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by lastempero: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:

Near human being dey complain too. I know say u go be cultist of agberoo man with no future plan.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
limeta:

See yr joblessness
obhia ba, calm down

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by emanobis(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2020
What singular good has your people contributed to the economy of this country?
Astark:

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

I wasn't attacking Edo people....am only proving to him the bomb that went off in Edo wasn't caused by the Igbo's as he's claiming
You guys should keep fooling yourselves while the northern people keep on playing you like football..the south must come
Together if really we want to archive something.
MelesZenawi
Darkjeddi
If the south keep on fighting themselves like this we are indirectly helping the north to win the fight against.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sylve11: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:

Come take one chilled bottle of Action Bitter. Your teeth complete and you nor get ibeke . cool
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by truthsayer2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Foolish and hopeless nigerians arguing in a faceless forum,when terrorists are already in your lands,waiting for the order to wreck havoc more than covid-19 has done,Nigerians don't have balls,we are cowards,that is why our leaders keep playing us,cos they know we cant do nothing...
Take a look at the arab spring that happened in 2011,libya,tunisia and the rest,sudan is a recent example,the youths there took the lead,when they were fed up,and things changed for their own good.but that cant happen in the zoo,cause the citizens who occupy the geographical space presently are all afraid,and that is why thing will continue this way

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by rusher14: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coronacure:
Hello Family
I am a dad of 3 children, my wife and I are currently incapacitated, we could hardly feed, I am a known person on this platform, I created this account to hide from shame.

My wife is frustrated and I've been consuming unimaginable insults lately

Please any amount would go a long way, God will not put us to shame.
Union Bank :007132_44_71
God bless you as you save our lives
Thank you

What's your old moniker on this forum?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by obazie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerians should unite to fight anything/anybody threatening our peace and unity. We must be bold. How can u be harbouring a bomb maker in your vicinity and not expect this to happen
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by limeta(f): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

...I...

English remains your problem.

Lol
Slave mentality

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

You guys should keep fooling yourselves while the northern people keep on playing you like football..the south must come
Together if really we want to archive something.
MelesZenawi
Darkjeddi
If the south keep on fighting themselves like this we are indirectly helping the north to win the fight against.

So we should clap for Benin hate and unnecessary verbal attack against Igbos.

Why should that Benin man make such statement.

Call a spade a spade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
The original issue of explosion is been tribalised even when the cause is still unknown.

Let us for once try to be one Nigeria.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sylve11: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Southerners are the most docile people on earth.

Or westerners? cool

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
undecided I'm sure Edo people in South East are less than 10,000

I don't know if you are from South West or Midwest(Edo as you claimed)

Igbo is mentioned on this thread but you started attacking them, insulting them as if Efo people are saints compared to Igbo.

Igbo are not known to cause explosion.

Be warned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

So we should clap for Benin hate and unnecessary verbal attack against Igbos.

Why should that Benin man make such statement.

Call a spade a spade.
The boy that made such comments, is without sense ,Edo people has nothing against Igbo..

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by bonnyhope: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:

The yorubas are the only peaceful people in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by lavenjcrown(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
It was first at Abule Ado here in Lagos, not up to two weeks, another one occurred in Ekiti state. Now in Benin state...... Hmmm. Something must be fishy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.