Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed (77920 Views)

ESN Is Needed/ Edo On Fire As Fulani Herdsmen Houses Destroyed In Edo (videos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
Hausa, fulani and those igbos needs to leave Benin.

Very useless people that bring nothing but pain to the place they are.

Guy are you sure you are from Edo state? Why will you made such comments.. na Igbo be our problem for Edo state? Guy you no try oo.

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by shogsman(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is what an explosion looks like not the one that happened in akure
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Bankerboy: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
Hausa, fulani and those igbos needs to leave Benin.

Very useless people that bring nothing but pain to the place they are.

You are very stupid to mention igbo, igbo land is the most peacful place to be in nigeria you fool. .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sylve11: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
Very soon they will start claiming their head as ancestral land just like the mumu ijaws did.

Na everywhere the ijaws dey claim o. grin cool
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by oluwableskay(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

OK then I don't remember Igbo's throwing any bomb since 1967
am a ghanian,I want to marry a Nigerian,which region has the most beautiful woman in the country,it it Hausa,yoruba ,or ibo,or Benin?
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Daboomb: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coronacure:
Hello Family
I am a dad of 3 children, my wife and I are currently incapacitated, we could hardly feed, I am a known person on this platform, I created this account to hide from shame.

My wife is frustrated and I've been consuming unimaginable insults lately

Please any amount would go a long way, God will not put us to shame.
Union Bank :007132_44_71
God bless you as you save our lives
Thank you

The lockdown is not allowing you to bring food to the table, just like other millions of Nigerian men.
Your wife too is bringing nothing to the table presently, family is broke.

But should that be a reason for your wife to be insulting you?
Why cant wives tolerate small setback with their husbands, why is it that almost all women with change from loving wives to abusive bitches, once a man cannot bring money to the table?

Is the marriage always all about the money the man brings?
I've heard people say "Money-go, Woman-go" but it is not supposed to be so, for a wife.

And why is Men like you still think they have a wife, when the events you just narrated shows that what you have is someone taking advantage of you and your income?
Such women dont qualify to be called a WIFE and the earlier you get that into your head and do away with the Gold-digger (literally), the better for you.
Imagine if you had a permanent accident (God forbid) and you cant ever work or walk again, what do you think that your wife will do?
She will abandon you to your fate and move on with anothe rman and you will die of despair
. angry angry undecided

I cant give you out fo my own money, to feed such woman except their is a way to separate it such that she does not taste out of it, l detest such women.

BTW: there is no shame in being brole during a lockdown, we are all broke (relatively) and you may recieve more help if you put the shame aside because people are wary of giving money to professional beggars, most of whom creat a 'begging account" on nairaland. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Lol. cheesy As if we want Bini people in our beloved Republic of Biafra. You need to wake up!

-By the way, Bini future is bleak with your diseased daughters already living in slums and squalor all over Southern Europe begging for a penny in exchange for sex. Yuuk!

Both of you are from the North.

Keep deceiving yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by BestKato(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
donvicky2007:
Picture or?

But why this bomb blast around residential areas, something is very fishy and our government isn't telling us the truth, only if we have a government.

Do you have Government let alone of telling you that truth, if you want to know what is happening in Nigeria always listen to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, listen to him with free mind Biafra or no Biafra
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Daboomb: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
oluwableskay:
am a ghanian,I want to marry a Nigerian,which region has the most beautiful woman in the country,it it Hausa,yoruba ,or ibo,or Benin?

It is Aganyin, those wants that put Pot of beans on their head to sell.
Anuofia, l bet you are so ugly you cant even find a fat Ghananian woman to marry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

You guys should keep fooling yourselves while the northern people keep on playing you like football..the south must come
Together if really we want to archive something.
MelesZenawi
Darkjeddi
If the south keep on fighting themselves like this we are indirectly helping the north to win the fight against.

I don't know what you mean by the south...is it so difficult that everybody should go their ways and we may have trade deals and respect each other more?

Is it some kind of rocket science?

Is it impossible for us to understand we actually have different value system, culture and tradition?

What's all these come together, come together for?

We have been trying these come together since 1960(repeating same thing over and over again and Yoruba will just sell you out once you turn your back) and it will take you another 50+ years to recover back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Eteka1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
I smell the opposition/IPOBIANS are behind this. They want to create another narrative.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sylve11: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
GraGra247:

THUNDER grind your empty brain to pieces there.

shocked cool
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by bigtt76(f): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
NA 5G bomb naaaaa cheesy

donvicky2007:
Picture or?

But why this bomb blast around residential areas, something is very fishy and our government isn't telling us the truth, only if we have a government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Astark: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

Guy are you sure you are from Edo state? Why will you made such comments.. na Igbo be our problem for Edo state? Guy you no try oo.
they are part of the problem, if you don't live in rural areas you won't understand

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by SouthNigerian: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks babaolofin for your reply, very very informative.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by blowjohn(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

I wasn't attacking Edo people....am only proving to him the bomb that went off in Edo wasn't caused by the Igbo's as he's claiming

Heard it was due to an electrician trying to incinerate some things

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
oluwableskay:

Fulani they are dehm beautiful

I had love to marry a Fulani woman (am igbo biafran)

But I just hate we are in same country....we have different understanding, value system, culture and tradition

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Omalicharose:

And your people keep prostituting from umunede to ore to shagamu to Italy down to hell fire. Hiv merchants

That guy is a Yoruba from

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by blowjohn(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

Edo doesn't have any problems with ibos living in their midst

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
they are part of the problem, if you don't live in rural areas you won't understand
Can you please state some of the problems?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by blowjohn(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
bigtt76:
NA 5G bomb naaaaa cheesy

Lol @ bigtit
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
blowjohn:

Edo doesn't have any problems with ibos living in their midst
I tire ooo . I come Dey feel say the guy come from another planet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by SsshmoneY(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Heal the world Lord!
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by leo1234(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you are the mumu man looking for argument and attention all over nairaland.

The truth is nobody wants your people in their region that's just the truth

The fact that you have never lived outside Edo state does not mean a lot of people from Edo state does not reside in Igboland or other places.
Stop been childish.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sweetjohn(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
bro no one cares your entire region isn't even bigger than Oyo state.

USA is made up of over 50 states and most are larger than Nigeria.

Your people keep constituting nuisance round the world from South Africa to China spoiling our names.

Don't hold your leaders by the balls and tell them to move your criminal people from our region and those other countries
This guy hate Igbo like mad. don't go and die for nothing o. Igbos don't give a Bleep about you guys and Benin was never on the map of Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

I don't know what you mean by the south...is it so difficult that everybody should go their ways and we may have trade deals and respect each other more?

Is it some kind of rocket science?

Is it impossible for us to understand we actually have different value system, culture and tradition?

What's all these come together, come together for?

We have been trying these come together since 1960(repeating same thing over and over again and Yoruba will just sell you out once you turn your back) and it will take you another 50+ years to recover back
But so many Igbo big names politicians are not supporting this your movement . Though from your statement you make some sense .
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Hadsty23(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria Jaga Jaga... Eveything don dey scatter scatter
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
shekau things, think this lockdown will just make his campaign easier.

but of course the lockdown fanatics prefer. people died in explosions, after all its only convid deaths that count.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Jack500: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
limeta:
Am from Edo state
Igbos are not are problem
Afonjas should not come here and pretend to be us

We know who we are and where we stand

U need sense, I know one f00l will still drag Yoruba to the debate. U shud be ashamed of urself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
donvicky2007:
Picture or?

Only you say the government is not telling you the truth, the same you is also saying we don't have a government! undecided
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sammyuche(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bighead9:

Nwanne, the thing pain you well sha. grin cheesy grin

nah bro. no pains. see when i joined naira land. You ain’t the first of your type

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by klassicview: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Edo people, your own pipeline don blow too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.