Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! (2253 Views)

I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by SweetT1: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
Give a woman a proper nipple job and you will get the golden pass and a happy night night. Oh lala !
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by sillyboy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
Kai. you get the thing no be small. How about making sure you suck the two nipple at the same time? An ice cube could be usefull too, you know?
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by oreofemi(f): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
You know i always say that you are vey silly ,sillyboy ,everything about you is romance.
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by sillyboy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
He he. Oreofemi. why are you attacking meme now. I was only contributing now.
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by oreofemi(f): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2007
It is because i like ,and if you think am attacking you ,then contribute in a gud  way.
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by holyeye(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
my bro, u too much, d tin dey work like magic, 4 dem bodi. e dey destroy dem defences like majic. Me no dey play with dose two buttons, basically known as icon of excellence.
Sum dey tanda like rubber 4 dem apple.
But i hear say sum niggas dey chew am instead of suckin, dat one bad becos e fit land u slap.
no long tin as usual

1 Like

Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by sammy6(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2007
I think the fastest way to get to gownttown is to try to get your finger on her clits
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by pterygott(f): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2007
you guys are all spoilt angry
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by smile007: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by SweetT1: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Holyeye
Lookhere bro' i'm an expert when it comes to that ! Ones i reach that area, it breaks down all walls of defence she built. be like say her hands just go numb for no reason. grin grin
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by OmoEko1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2007
peeping and walking out of the thread looking for my exit shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by SweetT1: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
Omo-eko
Come back here !! There is ecstacy and pleasure around here ! grin grin
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
hmmm! suck nipples? i'd rather suck orange instead.
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by ozoneflake(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2007
Reads the sign ' dont touch my boobs ' sighs and runs away.
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by shadeycue: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by Youngpo413: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2015
sammy6:
I think the fastest way to get to gownttown is to try to get your finger on her clits
yea
Re: Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! by faith551(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Be Nice Or Be Nasty? / Cologne.( Why Do Girls Find It Irresistable?) / Naija Girls-ghana Guys Be Feeling Us Deze Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.