Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) (79178 Views)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Yours is hard core dumb, Abuja gross domestic product is the highest it stood at 10.6 trillion, Anambra is 3 trillion while Oyo is 2.5 trillion

You are going to pay me for this, dude.
I can't be lecturing you, going through this stress without a reward.

You see, I still insist you apply for a Degree aside you trade business, you need it, dude! cool grin

Now, I will also advise you to quit using the word ' Dumb because the whole world can see now who's really dumb( this is not an insult tho), so please quit because I am guessing it fits you in this case.

Next time, when you are presented with a table( Nigeria being a country going through a lot now) do your own and personal research to save yourself some embarrassment. It's not everything throw at you, you should swallow.

Now, how many zeros/numbers are in your table again? Now, compare it to the screen shot below? Do they fit? Or better still, make google your friend.

Apply for a Degree.

Thanks grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by content208: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Osun is the worst. Poor maintenance culture in housing. You guys have no shame

The dirt and decay in Aba, is it because the entire Igbo tribe has no shame? And when last did you visit Osogbo to were things by yourself?
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by greenprince(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
horsepower102:

I really feel your pain. You are not hiding it well.

Again small mind mentality on display. I am from Owerri West and I know what Umuguma and world bank looks like after 2 hours of rain. You cannot lie to yourself for too long, grow up, grow some cojones and be an adult.

Personal wealth and achievement is not the ultimate. If you're comfortable with being wealthy and the next person or the community is trash, I'm not like that.

So next time, if you cannot sensibly correct anything wrong in my comment, do yourself a favour and scroll past it, it won't kill you.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
totit:

You are going to pay me for this, dude.
I can't be lecturing you, going through this stress without a reward.

You see, I still insist you apply for a Degree aside you trade business, you need it, dude! cool grin

Now, I will also advise you to quit using the word ' Dumb because the whole world can see now who's really dumb( this is not an insult tho), so please quit because I am guessing it fits you in this case.

Next time, when you are presented with a table( Nigeria being a country going through a lot now) do your own and personal research to save yourself some embarrassment. It's not everything throw at you, you should swallow.

Now, how many zeros/numbers are in your table again? Now, compare it to the screen shot below? Do they fit? Or better still, make google your friend.

Apply for a Degree.

Thanks grin
Dumbo can you show me Lagos GDP in numbers?

Below is Nigeria nominal GDP last year, dumb so Nigeria earned 3.1 billion naira in crude Petroleum and Gas? it pains me how you stood so tall on your stupidity and still claiming smart, please show me Lagos GDP since you claimed no state in nigeria worth trillion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Dumbo can you show me Lagos GDP in numbers?

Below is Nigeria nominal GDP last year, dumb so Nigeria earned 3.1 billion naira in crude Petroleum and Gas? it pains me how you stood so tall on your stupidity and still claiming smart, please show me Lagos GDP since you claimed no state in nigeria worth trillion

You sha love to embarrass yourself, bah!

Your quote ;

Anambralstson:

Yours is hard core dumb, Abuja gross domestic product is the highest it stood at 10.6 trillion, Anambra is 3 trillion while Oyo is 2.5 trillion

So, Mr trader with no degree, where is that Anambra 3 trillion GDP again?

Come again, please grin grin shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Instead of you to admit Anambra beat your backward states in economy you are here embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
totit:

Your quote ;

Please can you show me Lagos State nominal GDP?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please can you show me Lagos State nominal GDP?

Let's finish this one first, don't be so embarrassed! grin

Your quote ;

Anambralstson:

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honestly, this is annoying.

No be only trillion, an zillion sef.

I am done with you ass. grin

Tueer!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
totit:

Your quote ;

National bureau of statistics clearly show Abuja as highest with 10.6 trillion naira, ewadu ravaging brains from West are doubting the figures because their backward states are below Anambra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
totit:
Honestly, this is annoying.

No be only trillion, an zillion sef.

I am done with you ass. grin

Tueer!
Please don't run, kindly show me Lagos GDP or Oyo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
The Idiot don run
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
You don't understand the rudiments and how economy works, you are here arguing with your ancestors. Uchu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Dumbo Anambra State nominal GDP stood at 3 trillion naira while your big for nothing state Oyo is 2.5 trillion
Below is NBS website to confirm, it's trillion not billion use your common sense, Yoruba man is actually the head of NBS grin All the five states in West are below Anambra State.

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary?queries[search]=GDP

Lol you call Oyo big for nothing, Oyo have bigger land mass but I can bet Anambra is more populous than Oyo State.

Oyo is only big in land mass but with not so much population.

Assuming your fake statistics was right, it was still 2017 statistics. This is 2020 stop chest beating like a baboon, it is your type that make Europeans call Africans monkey grin
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingOdart:

Lol you call Oyo big for nothing, Oyo have bigger land mass but I can bet Anambra is more populous than Oyo State.

Assuming your fake statistics was right, it was still 2017 statistics. This is 2020 stop chest beating like a baboon, it is your type that make Europeans call Africans monkey grin

Now it's my fake statistics after showing you NBS website? Serious why are you guys like this?
2013-2017 computation published last year by National bureau of statistics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by luluman: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
thatigboman:
lagos is no man's land, developed by the whiteman and igbos.
Ok now, agreed but one tribe makes leadership decions,they make trade decision and collect dues(iyaloja) ,they also decide how to run the state affairs against other tribe yet it is no man's land. If you show this my comment to your younger brother he will call you mumu for that starement.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by thatigboman: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
luluman:
Coooorrrreeeeeetcc. But yorubas decide and make rules there. Who is fooling who?
what nonsense.
Just like saying blacks make the rules now in South Africa.
As a white man told blacks in South Africa "you control the politics, we control the economy"
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by thatigboman: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
luluman:
Ok now, agreed but one tribe makes leadership decions,they make trade decision and collect dues(iyaloja) ,they also decide how to run the state affairs against other tribe yet it is no man's land. If you show this my comment to your younger brother he will call you mumu for that starement.
what nonsense.
As a white man told blacks in South Africa "you control the politics, we control the economy"
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingOdart:

Abeg!

Leave that Olodo, trader without a degree alone o'jare. grin Somebody that can not differentiate between millions and trillions. grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by luluman: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
thatigboman:
what nonsense.
Tell me one time your kins were invited by the lagos authority when making decisions?
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by luluman: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
thatigboman:
what nonsense.
Or tell me one rule you have successfully made against lagos government.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
totit:

Abeg!

Leave that Olodo, trader without a degree alone o'jare. grin Somebody that can not differentiate between millions and trillions. grin
Dumbo show me Lagos GDP or Oyo state nominal GDP since you claimed no Nigeria state GDP is trillion, I thought you have common sense, not knowing your own case is worst, imagining how you are defending defenseless just because of ego after showing you reliable evidence, please show me states in Nigeria GDP in billions dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Anambralstson:

Dumbo show me Lagos GDP or Oyo state nominal GDP since you claimed no Nigeria state GDP is trillion, I thought you have common sense, not knowing your own case is worst, imagining how you are defending defenseless just because of ego after showing you reliable evidence, please show me states in Nigeria GDP in billions dumb.
[/s]
grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
luluman:
Or tell me one rule you have successfully made against lagos government.

Leave that one dude, he's one of the traders above without a degree---who can't differentiate millions from.trillions grin

Lmao cheesy

Audio lagos owners cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2020
totit:

Leave that one dude, he's one of the traders above without a degree---who can't differentiate millions from.trillions grin

Lmao cheesy

Audio lagos owners cheesy
Even your brother that started the debate on GDP stylishly admitted, you that's first class Otondo still laughing at your ignorance, at least you've learnt your lessons, Anambra isn't your state mate, before now, you empty brain normal show numbers of mall, Cinemas and radio stations as yardstick to measure economy,it clearly shows you are not normal.

Oyo is five states below Anambra in economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 12:37am On Apr 14, 2020
KingOdart:

Keep deceiving yourself with your fake statistics and NBS conjure statistics

And which year statistics was this?

Oyo is five states below Anambra but what I saw is just 500, 000 thousand Naira difference

With all the billionaires and Millionaires you guys chestbeat about and claimed are present in Anambra, your nominal GDP is just 3 billion Naira + and you are not even ashamed to display it and chestbeat with it.

Honestly, I don't think I have ever come across such a blocked-brain, level of ignorant plus illiteracy for the past years on this platform, NL.
Not a piece of shame at all, you can say that again. I shame for the dude.

It's so embarrassing grin

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 12:38am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Anambralstson:

Even your brother that started the debate on GDP stylishly admitted, you that's first class Otondo still laughing at your ignorance, at least you've learnt your lessons, Anambra isn't your state mate, before now, you empty brain normal show numbers of mall, Cinemas and radio stations as yardstick to measure economy,it clearly shows you are not normal.

Oyo is five states below Anambra in economy.
[/s]

Get yourself a Degree, or better still, a math teacher. Olodo rabatá cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by obumsway(m): 3:47am On Apr 14, 2020
totit:
[s][/s]

Get yourself a Degree, or better still, a math teacher. Olodo rabatá cheesy
but Oga ... all your yoruba states cant match Anambra state in GDP .. just admit that !!! .. then we move ahead

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 4:46am On Apr 14, 2020
totit:

Honestly, I don't think I have ever come across such a blocked-brain, level of ignorant plus illiteracy for the past years on this platform, NL.
Not a piece of shame at all, you can say that again. I shame for the dude.

It's so embarrassing grin
The person you are quoting to seek attention know you are proudly Swimming in pool of stupidity, and foolishly hard to admit you are pin-brained, you are the one that urgently need military economics and financial account teachers to reset your blocked ewadu brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Anambralstson:

The person you are quoting to seek attention know you are proudly Swimming in pool of stupidity, and foolishly hard to admit you are pin-brained, you are the one that urgently need military economics and financial account teachers to reset your blocked ewadu brain.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
obumsway:
but Oga ... all your yoruba states cant match Anambra state in GDP .. just admit that !!! .. then we move ahead
..and this one..to the rescue of that olodo.

Oya, What of Lagos? grin grin grin
Let's see if this one is not another trader without a degree? grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Freshmaxi: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is awka road axis

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.