Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) (79180 Views)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ChinoElects: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is filled with shanties and slums. The town is just an overhyped shithole despite the huge oil revenue

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Kinematics: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Yeah PORT HARCOURT is a shithole and we need to present that shithole the way it is.

My previous thread has shown that even Aba is neater than PORT HARCOURT.

The new thread will be more devastating. You never know who I be that's the problem cheesy

Chest beating as usual.
Well I'm not surprised. You are from the region of chest beaters so it's in you.

At the end of the month you'll bring the IGR of Onitsha then I'll bring that of PH then we shall know who is a clown here.

Comparing ph(a city) to the dirtiest market(Onitsha) in Nigeria.

I spit on your foolishness...
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ChinoElects: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is a very large jungle. Despite the huge oil resources, see how 80% of the town looks. Shameful

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ChinoElects: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Chest beating as usual.Well I'm not surprised. You are from the region of chest beaters so it's in you.At the end of the month you'll bring the IGR of Onitsha then I'll bring that of PH then we shall know who is a clown here.Comparing ph(a city) to the dirtiest market(Onitsha) in NigeriaI spit on your foolishness...
[/s]

Hahahaha

In all honesty PORT HARCOURT is a shithole.

Yes, I acknowledged the fact that money is in PORT HARCOURT but the people are largely living in shanties and slums because of corruption.

PORT HARCOURT has huge IGR but 80% of PORT HARCOURT is covered with slums. Why?

There's black sooth in the air, the water is equally contaminated. This is despite so much oil revenue but there's no clean water, no clean air.

PORT HARCOURT despite all these has remained a very filthy jungle village where people still live like barbarians. Spits

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ChinoElects: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kinematics, I earnestly need you online because of our new album we planned to release cheesy

It is now a proven fact that Aba is even neater than your shithole PORT HARCOURT. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ChinoElects: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
For some people that missed the party where the shithole called PORT HARCOURT was exposed. Here's it.

This is why kinematics has been crying from place to place cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5776727/port-harcourt-lockdown-what-saw/19

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Jidivent: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Can this help you guys out

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Kinematics: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s]Kinematics, I earnestly need you online because of our new album we planned to release cheesy

It is now a proven fact that Aba is even neater than your shithole PORT HARCOURT. cheesy[/s]

I know only clowns dont have a life besides nairaland.
I come online when I'm not busy to check on your stupidity. At least to make me laugh...
Damn you are good at clowning!
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ChinoElects: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

know only clowns dont have a life besides nairaland.
I come online when I'm not busy to check on your stupidity. At least to make me laugh...
Damn you are good at clowning!
[/s]

Hahahaha

Useless ikwerre miscreant. PORT HARCOURT is sewage pit toilet. What can a jobless ikwerre be busy except to keep selling land and eating the money, when land finish they start blocking the road for traditional weddings etc. Useless people. Cry some more

Be online because I want you to cry again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by content208: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Signs of poor maintenance culture and stagnancy

Lolz. Travel through osun state and lie to yourself that the city is poorly maintained.

This is the same way you guys deceive yourself that there are no igbo beggers. Bunch of empty chest beaters
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by content208: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mrfeel:

Keeping old buildings without renovation for that long shows how people in Ibadan are poor , some houses are 60 yrs old in Ibadan with no renovation

We don't have those types of buildings here cause we always renovate our homes and even demolish old buildings and build new ones

So, there are no old, in maintained buildings with brownrroofs in igbo land? Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by luluman: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
thatigboman:
lagos is no man's land, developed by the whiteman and igbos.
Coooorrrreeeeeetcc. But yorubas decide and make rules there. Who is fooling who?
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Trillion Otondo, Oyo is far states below

Trillion when the amount in the picture you uploaded was 3,079,147.42 Naira

Check the picture again, the zeros was not even up to 9 which means it was just 3 Million + you are bragging about or go back to school to learn more about counting
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I'm from.Ahiazu Mbaise

Everytime I go home it gives me so much joy seeing how beautifully developed cities and villages In Imo State ha become especially in housing and I pray it continues so that in 10 years from now , Imo state will be rubbing shoulders with some cities in London and New York in developments .

Waoh, someone from Ahiazu. I actually have a problem with the development. Most of the farmlands are going, people ain't farming on commercial scale again. In my place, the only places where you can find large farmlands are the places we call "mbara" or the evil forest.

I'm sure with time, new money will start buying up the evil forest sef
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Mumu. New market area at the very outskirts of the town, almost bothering a local government, UDI LGA , is what you are using to justify the swathes of old zinc in Ibadan even at the city centres. The houses here are even by far , still better than those of Ibadan even with that red color. And as we speak , I put it to you that new market is getting heavy gentrification.

Same is not true with Ibadan.

You are the mumu, that is not even ashamed to lie so all the pictures I uploaded are market area lol

I thought you guys said you don't have a single brown roof in the East. Keep lying and chestbeating about shamelessly
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
PHIPEX:
Your last picture is Ojota/ketu bus stop in Lagos

Which Ojota/ketu bus stop are you talking about?

So where was the usual Lagos traffic on that road in the picture?

It is not like the picture was taken during Corona virus lock down

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingOdart:

Trillion when the amount in the picture you uploaded was 3,079,147.42 Naira

Check the picture again, the zeros was not even up to 9 which means it was just 3 Million + you are bragging about or go back to school to learn more about counting
Trillion naira Dumbo, read the head line and check the table, 22 states nominal GDP stood at 63.8trillion

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingOdart:

Which Ojota/ketu bus stop are you talking about?

So where was the usual Lagos traffic on that road in the picture?

It is not like the picture was taken during Corona virus lock down
Oyo state is five states below Anambra in economy

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Jidivent: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
You see wetin corona virus dey do our people, Una no get work, Una ague sotey Una forget unaself I beg he don do una
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Trillion naira Dumbo, read the head line and check the table, 22 states nominal GDP stood at 63.8trillion

You are the Dumbo here, using article headline to count the numbers of zeroes

The journalists that wrote the article were probably Dumbo like you that failed to count the numbers right.

Tell me why the numbers of zeroes in your conjured GDP amount were not up to even 9 talk less of 12 because you need 12 zeroes to have a trillion

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Oyo state is five states below Anambra in economy

Yeah the whole Anambra state worth just 3 Million +, tell me more about it grin
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingOdart:

You are the mumu, that is not even ashamed to lie so all the pictures I uploaded are market area lol

I thought you guys said you don't have a single brown roof in the East. Keep lying and chestbeating about shamelessly

Who doesn't know that area is new market ? And at that, finer than your Ibadan brown roofs that spans more landmass?
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
content208:

Lolz. Travel through osun state and lie to yourself that the city is poorly maintained.

This is the same way you guys deceive yourself that there are no igbo beggers. Bunch of empty chest beaters

Osun is the worst. Poor maintenance culture in housing. You guys have no shame
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingOdart:

The journalists that wrote the article were probably Dumbo like you that failed to count the numbers right.

Tell me why the numbers of zeroes in your conjured GDP amount were not up to even 9 talk less of 12 because you need 12 zeroes to have a trillion
Dumbo Anambra State nominal GDP stood at 3 trillion naira while your big for nothing state Oyo is 2.5 trillion
Below is NBS website to confirm, it's trillion not billion use your common sense, Yoruba man is actually the head of NBS grin All the five states in West are below Anambra State.

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary?queries[search]=GDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingOdart:

Yeah the whole Anambra state worth just 3 Million +, tell me more about it grin
FCT, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta Bayelsa and Anambra State accounted for 50% of states GDP-NBS grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Jidivent: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
He be like say most of Una don die Una no dey live again on earth, na story of 2013 to 2017 Una dey do find online ishhhhhh Una don dey mad, since when 3 years ago, haha ishhhhh make Una stop all this he don do una, now Una don make Mr president vex now he don add another 24 days to the lockdown ishhhhhhhhh,

Lol
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingOdart:

Lmao!!!!! grin

3 gini, trillion grin Whaaaaaaattttttttttt cheesy cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
totit:
grin

Lmao!!!!! grin

3 gini, trillion grin Whaaaaaaattttttttttt [ cheesy cheesy

IBADAN HOME OFFICE DUMBO, even if you show them evidence from their fathers once they realized they are behind the will doubt the report, imagine a state that completely collapsed after the civil war started all over, few years after now beat you guys silly in economy
Below screenshots are from National bureau of statistics, you can do the research on your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

IBADAN HOME OFFICE DUMBO, even if you show them evidence from their fathers once they realized they are behind the will doubt the report, imagine a state that completely collapsed after the civil war started all over, few years after now beat you guys silly in economy
Below screenshots are from National bureau of statistics, you can do the research on your own

I am beginning to doubt your education.
Did you just learn trade and attend adult school grin cheesy sad

Do you know what trillion is, is there even a state in Nigeria that is worthy trillion in GDP?

You form hand I aswaaar grin

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
totit:
grin

I am beginning to doubt your education.
Did you just learn trade and attend adult school grin cheesy sad

Do you know what trillion is, is there even a state in Nigeria that is worthy trillion in GDP?

You form hand I aswaaar grin
So you doubt the report from NBS grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by totit: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

So you doubt the report from NBS grin

You sure didn't study your screen shot.
Get a degree abeg. grin
OLODO grin

What a big disappointment. shocked

Tueer! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Anambralstson: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
totit:

You sure didn't study your screen shot.
Get a degree abeg. grin
OLODO grin

What a big disappointment. shocked

Tueer! shocked
Yours is hard core dumb, Abuja gross domestic product is the highest it stood at 10.6 trillion, Anambra is 3 trillion while Oyo is 2.5 trillion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.