Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) (79234 Views)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
richidinho:
Haters will say this is Los Angeles not onitsha grin

Even if they say it Los Angeles, your brain should tell you that's a good comparism
before you start insulting me or quoting me, I'm also from the east, Imo state but Trabalism has never been the way forward

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Have you been to Uyo before for you to like to live there?

Yes I have been to all those cities I listed.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ElValiente(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
So if i dey knack my wife in my yard or by the pool now na so u go dey camera me. na stone i go take blow your drones. dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
luluman:
But Europians and others still have their land highly developed before coming here, what is the case with your brothers that cannot go back and develop home?
So do not be angry if they are showing you development in their land to buttress your point.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2020
content208:

That's because southwest was already living in houses with galvanized roofing sheets, while your grandparents were still typing wrapper, living in huts with thatched roofs to fight clan wars with cutlasses.
Are you saying that maintain culture and upgrade are not in you guys mind.

Based on your logic, New York, London, Paris etc could have been filled with outdated 19 century buildings.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Area4Area: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Echudz95:
All d people wen get dis house nor dy Stay Onitsha....na December u go see dem.
You don't know the Onitsha metropolitan area so keep quiet, those pictures are not even close to Inland town, the supposedly Onitsha people's village.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Beolly(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Yes I have been to all those cities I listed.
Wow so Uyo is fine like that

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Stop been foolish please.

A lot if this houses you are showing off was built from money made in lagos and other southwest region.

Let's stop this nonsense pls
Apart from that... Do they expect a city once bombardment with bombs to look the same?...
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by bluefilm: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2020
So many pictures of the same place.

What a nonsense and useless 'journalism'.

Shame on you for being so lame.

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Beolly:
OP only snapped Onitsha GRA and it's axis, please I want to see the pictures of upper iweka and the dreaded ogboko axis, you can only fool those who have never been to east before okwia

Upper Iweka, Onitsha. The city is a beautiful one

10 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Doncento: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2020
richidinho:
Gbam
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Area4Area: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Ritchiee:

lol

You are showing one area several times and taking the pictures from different angles.Everybody knows that Tiny Onitsha is the most developed area in all of Igboland.Onitsha is not up to 4 GRAs in Ibadan.
Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland....VERIFIED FACT.
Hope you know that Lagos state is about 3,557km square and Ibadanland is about 3,000km square, are you saying that Ibadan is almost as big as the whole Lagos state?

Land stats used for Onitsha is just Onitsha north and south LGAs and not the stats for the rest of the metropolitan area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Amumaigwe:

The money was really "made" from South West. But it was "earned" through hardwork and not a grant. So what?

I disagree with you, so those in main market onitsha " biggest market in West Africa" and those in other major markets in Anambra built their own houses in the moon abi?

and if you say south west be specific pls, just say Lagos....

most of the big markets in Lagos are owned and controlled by Igbos except idumota market...

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2020
content208:

That's because southwest was already living in houses with galvanized roofing sheets, while your grandparents were still typing wrapper, living in huts with thatched roofs to fight clan wars with cutlasses.

grin grin grin

This guy no get chill.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Harrisee(m): 12:46am On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
No single Brown Roof

But go to Lagos and Ibadan you will mistake the two states for a shrine . Brown roofs everywhere .

Oga, do you own any of the houses?
Stop boasting on another man's money
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by chaplainpro: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
There's nothing to show in this images. It doesn't even show if there's a lockdown or not. It's just an aerial view of the best estate in the state

You are right. I saw my office in GRA in one of the pictures.
I was looking to find out how the strong areas in Onitsha looks like at this time but the OP didnt post these areas. He only posted soft areas like someone rightly called it.

Please try show us how these areas look like;
Upper Iweka
Head bridge
Awada
Okpoko
Tarzan
Egerton
Ochanja
Owerri road
Nkpor
Awka road
Holy Trinity

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Beolly(m): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2020
ANSMEDIA:

Upper Iweka, Onitsha. The city is a beautiful one
Nwa igbo Bia I didn't ask for the road pictures, I want to see the structures at ogboko, tarzan, especially egerton immediately after the GRA, awka road, awada etc. I did my youth service in anambra. You can fool those who don't leave Lagos not me okwia!

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by charleskl(m): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2020
na the ISLAND of Anambra be dat so o cry[quote auth cryor=NaijaRoyalty post=88355963]No single Brown Roof

But go to Lagos and Ibadan you will mistake the two states for a shrine .
Brown roofs everywhere .[/quote]
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by noxy1962(m): 1:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Beolly:

Nwa igbo Bia I didn't ask for the road pictures, I want to see the structures at ogboko, tarzan, especially egerton immediately after the GRA, awka road, awada etc. I did my youth service in anambra. You can fool those who don't leave Lagos not me okwia!
Nothing go satisfy you. Why you no enter okada go see yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by hurryup123(m): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2020
sreamsense:

[/s]You are comparing this with Ibadan, are you not ashamed? Onitcha by landmass is 52km square while Ibadan alone is 3,080km square by landmass. If you put all these your beautiful houses in Ibadan, it can not fill one local government in ibadan.

If you divide Ibadan by Onitcha i.e 3080/52 = 60; this implies you will see 60 Onitcha cities in 1 Ibadan. Beautiful houses are spread in Ibadan because of landmass while Onitcha houses are compacted in a small landmass area that can not fill half of one local government in Ibadan.

Out of 33 local governments in Oyo state, Ibadan alone has 11 local government areas. If you divide 60 by 11, you have approximately 6, it means Onitcha city as a whole can only fill 1/6th of a single local government in Ibadan.

Can you now see how funny you people are when comparing Onitcha with Ibadan? Google is your friend, you can do the calculation and research by yourself. Empty barrel makes loudest noise! And upon your empty noise, if you never reach that brown roof republic to hawk gala and hustle in multitude, you never reach your 'Obodo-oyinbo[/s]'
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by hurryup123(m): 1:43am On Apr 13, 2020
luluman post=88378479[s:
]Yet your brothers find it difficult to survive outside the brown roof region. Dont you think something is wrong?[/s]
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Montlab25: 1:44am On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
No single Brown Roof

But go to Lagos and Ibadan you will mistake the two states for a shrine .
Brown roofs everywhere .

Funny. Yet, people from the East keep rushing down to those brown roofs to stay every single day. The joke is on you!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by dawnomike(m): 1:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Torie8:
Amaka means something that is good. Do you UNDERSTAND?
I'm an igbo person...I UNDERSTAND grin
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:53am On Apr 13, 2020
You should have taken an aerial view of Awada and Nkpor

Na to go 33 go take aerial view dhe get igara chicken on top

Onitsha,the worst place I've lived all my life

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Biafranguy1(m): 2:09am On Apr 13, 2020
I am new on this forum, but to be honest biafrans are great. No tribe to compared with us. Ala Igbo by so mma
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Biafranguy1(m): 2:13am On Apr 13, 2020
richidinho:
Confam is Confirmed, Gbam grin
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by AKswift: 2:15am On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I think Mbaise and Owerri people too are doing well in housing.

I was wowed with the kind of massive well furnished houses I saw the last time I visited Imo State .

The entire south east states are growing so fast .

Mbaise, my in-laws, those people are damn educated and silent millionaires. On housing, there is a competition going on in that place...too many beautiful houses.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Biafranguy1(m): 2:16am On Apr 13, 2020
The person that posted this pictures, you want to cause commotion ni. Alayes and agbero people from west side will start perching like flies here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 2:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Beolly:

Now you have shifted your goal post. Ngwanu go get your own pictures of those areas you shifted your goal post. I am not your houseboy.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by IduNaOba: 2:31am On Apr 13, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Stop been foolish please.

A lot if this houses you are showing off was built from money made in lagos and other southwest region.

Let's stop this nonsense pls
So what is stopping Lagosians from making the money too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.