Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,534 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Parents How Do You Deal With Child Favoritism In The Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents How Do You Deal With Child Favoritism In The Home (1512 Views)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Parents How Do You Deal With Child Favoritism In The Home by Nikkygold4life(f): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
jeff1607:
Imagine you got kids and just one of them is doing things just the way you like and somehow or most times attention goes to that child leaving the rest feeling unloved. How do you remedy this?

kindly share

My first is that child that always gets his things missen, books torn, notes not copied at the right time, slow learning speed, I'm used to class teacher's complains about him since he started school but I don't love him less because he has other areas of advantage, he is very good in Maths but low speed will make him score zero in his class work, if you give him the same work without any pressure, he always perform better.
He also good in arts, in fact, magnet brain for music. So if you understand each child's strengths and weaknesses it's easy to love them equally.
Re: Parents How Do You Deal With Child Favoritism In The Home by Lovebliss2(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Parents How Do You Deal With Child Favoritism In The Home by Lostchild(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2021
jeff1607:
Imagine you got kids and just one of them is doing things just the way you like and somehow or most times attention goes to that child leaving the rest feeling unloved. How do you remedy this?

kindly share

My mother made this mistake and live to regret it. Her favourite daughter became the worst and most stingy and selfish destructive liar any woman will ever have as a daughter.

Favoritism is evil. Don't try this in your home. Love your favourite child but practice or show equal love to them all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed!!! / Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others / What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.