Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. (2313 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Doctor And A Lawyer Who To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by dutchmillionaire(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2011
Your ideas should be based on behavioural patterns of these two as a result of their work ethics.opinions from both sex.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Dyt(f): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
hehehehheh
na boredom go almost kill d husband
hehhhehehheee
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by daduke2k(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
igo for the fashion designer bacuse the doctor wouldnt hesitate to cut ur neck when the need be.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Areaboy2(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2011
based on work ethics, the medical doctor might be the way to go.

HOWEVER, I strongly doubt professions has a lot to do with character. U may argue otherwise, but thats just my feeling.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by vicoloni(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
i wouldnt know the behavioural pattern of graduate fashion designers but i'll go for a doctor any day! i have been with a beautiful med doctor for 13 years now (8 years of courtship and 5 years in marriage) and i have no regrets. AT ALL!
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
dutchmillionaire:

Your ideas should be based on behavioural patterns of these two as a result of their work ethics.opinions from both sex.

behaviour pattern are within a human than his/her qualified profession

1 Like

Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by 190: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
fashion designer would make a better wife

1 Like

Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by calddon(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
med doc 4 me.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Mcleo007(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

fashion designer would make a better wife

This is a very ambiguos statement. Both professions are highly resourceful,and has nothing to do with the individuals. I'd go for the med doc cos I dnt fancy marriage with person of same profession.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by 190: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^Female banker's and especially doctor's make the worst wives

They are always on the move, No tyme for the home, remember they are the women

I still insist the Fashion designer's are way better, This isnt about money but about the HOME!!
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by ekubear1: 6:04am On Jan 05, 2011
Medical Doctor.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by dutchmillionaire(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2011
?
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by dayokanu(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2011
House girls would actually make the better wives
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by calddon(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2011
bankers r d worst.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Mcleo007(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2011
dayokanu:

House girls would actually make the better wives

This guy, u harsh o!
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Dfash(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2011
both are ok proffession-wise. but individual inbuilt character is what matters here.

given an option, med. doc will get my nod.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by dutchmillionaire(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2011
?
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2011
no preference whatsoever

what ever profession she turns out to be
as long as we both understand each other very well
then i'll marry any, even if she is uneducated.
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
na true. House girls know how to clean and take care of babies. Also would say Yes sir at every minute
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Godmother(f): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

no preference whatsoever

Thank you jare! Since when has profession been a yardstick to measure character
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

no preference whatsoever

Finally an intelligent guy.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by playmate(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
LOL at posts. .even illiterates want to marry a doctor! shocked grin

Kingsleyinfo:

no preference whatsoever

please tell them o! wink
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by dutchmillionaire(m): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2011
:-x
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Spclst900: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2011
both
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by dutchmillionaire(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2011
Dont you think the doctor will go for her carreer ie late hourly wife?
Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Mcleo007(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
dutchmillionaire:

Dont you think the doctor will go for her carreer ie late hourly wife?

That's no problem for me,provided its to save a life. A fashion designer works late into the nite as well. However,which ever one anybody decides to marry,the profession has little or no role to play in deciding whether the marriage works or nt.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. by Onchedu(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
Career path is the least of things I look at when going into a relationship. If it's working hours your doing your research on, idealistically, when people know how to align their priorities right in a mutually beneficial way, that is easily taken care of.

Hopefully, I sha will NEVER marry a banker. It CANNOT happen.

(1) (Reply)

What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag / What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On / Why Are Nigerian Residing Abroad Don't Marry Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.