Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. (43284 Views)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by olagbola45(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
tonididdy:

So apparently dabgote is yet to fulfill his 2billion or is it uba yet to fulfill their 1billion?

Biko how old are you? undecided

Okay sorry sir am telling you from the right source you there askimg me how old i am sorry ooo
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by AuroraB(f): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:

How would people believe or learn one or two from this if pictures weren't taken? Mind you we got people outside the country who sent 100k, 50k, 175k, don't you think they deserve to see what their contribution was used for?

Why are some of you always negative minded?
...always your defense line. If you send these pictures to them, I guess it won't go through except you share it online. You know what dignity is
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by tonididdy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
olagbola45:

Okay sorry sir am telling you from the right source you there askimg me how old i am sorry ooo
What stupid right source?
Is your father the acct general?
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Some of us will die of hunger very soon. I hope our useless government is happy. Chai I wonder how I was born here.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by elayomohammed(m): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Very impressive effort! I feel highly motivated!!
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by mydeporch(f): 1:24am On Apr 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
is this palliative? Something that can't last for two days. See the look on the man's face
Stupid Hisexcellency...you think everybody is a glutton like you. This is one of the Leaders of Tommorrow o...You dont deserve to be called that..... People like you who do not appreciate little things dont deserve to be in some positions......
2congos of garri nd beans with 3 spaghetti....
Maybe u didnt even read the details sef...
On reading that it comment, that's just d thought in my head. Dishing it out as it came......
I dont normally do this bit it's not good enough...
Am sorry if u happen to be older than me sha...
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by mydeporch(f): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Weldone guys. I really commend your efforts.
Never mind all those jargon some are saying...we cannt do without those kind of people in our society...

I just fear for the future of Nigeria.....Samples of future generations....its scary when I see some comments of my fellow youths. God will help us

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by kunletexs: 1:55am On Apr 14, 2020
God bless you Sir. It is my prayer that your family would not lack.

All the prayers said over al of you shall be permanently answered

No one can call this audio because everyone can see it.

See all the prayers that should have gone to government but ore wan ko adura. Ape ni won need.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by viktuur8(m): 4:01am On Apr 14, 2020
So it's been a bad two weeks, what started as a 'somehow i'll manage' has quickly turned into a very dire situation. Paying part rent and settling bills shortly before the lockdown did have me getting into isolation with very little left on me. I haven't had any food to eat more than 24hrs now. I've exhausted whatever change left on me, even accrued debts with the neighbourhood foodstuff seller. Please i'll appreciate any hand out, anything will do, i'll be very grateful for the assistance. Thanks as you help a brother 2062119560 UBA
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Ezmans: 6:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Keep it up, God bless you immensely and replenish your pockets
But in agboyi ketu lcda no apc membership card no food for you, but there brothers in USA are collecting food from American food bank without Democrat or Republican membership card, useless tribalistic People, evil I'll befall them.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by hisexcellency34: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Wehrey...

mydeporch:

Stupid mydeporch...you think everybody is a glutton like you. This is one of the Leaders of Tommorrow you dont deserve to be called that..... People like you who do not appreciate little things dont deserve to be in some positions......
2congos of garri nd beans with 3 spaghetti....
Maybe u didnt even read the details sef...
On reading that it comment, that's just d thought in my head. Dishing it out as it came......
I dont normally do this bit it's not good enough...
Am sorry if u happen to be older than me sha...
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by player007(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
is this palliative? Something that can't last for two days. See the look on the man's face

How many has your Community, Governor or President shared?
Learn to appreciate people's effort. no matter how small.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Itunup(f): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The people incharge of the distribution of the food appear to be malnourished. Makes me wonder the quality of what they share.

I pray some people don't become victims of food benevolence.

Really, what victim. Nigerians won't help and won't even appreciate pple who does.

How do u look, I bet monkey fine pass u. Ingrate
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by mydeporch(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ba
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by mydeporch(f): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by mydeporch(f): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Everyone entitled to his or her opinion. By their opinions, we shall know them.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by mydeporch(f): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
G
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Hazardfan1: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
We have about 200k left....

Still considering starting a 2nd batch....cos our Governor just extended the lockdown by another 14 days but I'm not sure how easy this is gonna be.....

Will keep the thread posted.

Once again, thanks for the heartwarming messages and posts. Makes me wanna do more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.