Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. (43287 Views)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by bigboluet(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wisdom is Profitable
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
See the much you guys did with just 1.7M but some people can't account for billions that were raised for the same purpose

10 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by okomile(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
God bless all that contributed to this noble course.

Their joy of appreciation is epic that one can be moved to tears.

As an individual, I also shared garri, beans, spaghetti and eggs to my four tenants.

Let us do this if we can afford it at this period. Government allocations cannot reach all

7 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:
First pic - we were moving from houses to houses sourcing for funds from individuals who are well to do in the society.

High level begging.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by isax(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seun what CSR have you done in this period?

2 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Moonlightsun117: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The people incharge of the distribution of the food appear to be malnourished. Makes me wonder the quality of what they share.

I pray some people don't become victims of food benevolence.
Nawa 4 this kind comment.

4 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
okomile:
God bless all that contributed to this noble course.

Their joy of appreciation is epic that one can be moved to tears.

As an individual, I also shared garri, beans, spaghetti and eggs to my four tenants.

Let us do this if we can afford it at this period. Government allocations cannot reach all

Poverty blessing god. tufiakwa.

I am with Satan.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Kenn55: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol

Explorer, you got a rival here.

Nice gesture by the way

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by GeneralPula: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very good gesture!
Jah bless!
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Hope1: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is both exemplary and commendable. God bless your community.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by 88joshua99: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good gesture, more grace
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Which olode is this?
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by okomile(f): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Poverty blessing god. tufiakwa.

I am with Satan.

You choose who you want to belong to.
Don't quote me again

4 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:
This is a yoruba community but the igbos and Hausas are part of us, hence we ensured that they weren't left out.

We gave the elders of the two tribes 35 packages each to give to their aged ones and they were very very happy to be recognized.

One love keep us together.

I hope the Igbo guys that politely accepted would check those packagaes and preferably throw them away. Sacrifice things.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by beejay85: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Pic 15 - Each packaged being spaced out.

Pic 16 - Members of the students' association who helped out in the struggle.

Pic 17 - Baba got his package and was grateful

Pic 18 - Aged men and women, some couldn't even stand for long but they had to come due to the high poverty rate in the country.

To God's glory, the exercise started on Monday and ended yesterday, it went well as planned and fact that I saw people genuinely happy, smiling and dishing out words of prayers brought so much joy to my heart, nothing is too small to give to the poor and needy,let's always try to help people around us and make our country a better place to live in.

Like i said earlier, we had raised about 1.7m as at yesterday, we kept on receiving credit alerts to the corporate account we opened for this cause.

By my calculations, we spent a little about 1.7m naira and it went well, we're not in debt, no life was lost, the Oba himself invited us to his palace and prayed for us, everyone wss happy.
May God continue to bless you and your team for this service to humanity....
I can only imagine to the sacrifice ,planning and hardwork involved to successfully pull this off...
May your oil never run out!!amen

7 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by fk002: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

I hope the Igbo guys that politely accepted would check those packagaes and preferably throw them away. Sacrifice things.

Why are you igbos like this?

PS. I am not even yoruba

7 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
okomile:

You choose who you want to belong to.
Don't quote me again

I don't need your permission.
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
fk002:

Why are you igbos like this?

Like what? Better than you?

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Mrsprof(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
You guys tried,it's not easy. May God replenish your efforts and everyone that supported.

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Moonlightsun117: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
classicfrank4u:

What kind of human being are u? cry
Some people are just unbelievable. Don't mind him.

3 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by shamsin6300(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
On seeing this, I really wish I am a wealthy man.
Sha God knows y.
May Allah reward u guys abundantly.

3 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by directonpc(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nairaland Village
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Jostoman: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Babatunde40:
This kind of giving is better than donating billions to FG. I wonder what those people who donated to FG were thinking. Maybe they did it for political favor or recognition because the money has entered voicemail

Someone donated what will last 2 days according to you. Why don't you go there and donate what will last 1 month. If you can't, then just shut up
don't mind all those eye service billionaire we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by AJOBI77(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Givers never lack. Kudos
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by mubarakyoung: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
My kids are really hungry and the worse of it all is that right now we are homeless. My landlord has asked us to pack out of the house as the rent expired since and the 3 months he gave us will expire by the end of this April 2020 which I don't know where to face with my children. My husband was duped through a friend I trusted and introduced to him through my elder brother for traveling document since then he has never been his real self. As I am typing this in tears I don't even know he's way about since August 10th, 2019 till now. He has abounded me and the kids because his family never wanted us together right from day one. And after this predicament, he abandoned us I have contacted all the family members' friends and everyone I know, but they are all coming up with different and almost the same topic that they are all waiting to hear from him. I know God has a purpose in everything and only him in Heaven knows what he is doing. I love my family so very much and depression, thinking, sleepless nights and hungry really want to collect my kids and I. Now house rent issue and I have until the end of this month to pack out of this house please Nigerians. Help my children and me in any way you can please. I was advised to be very careful about an online advantage taking but I'm left with no choice. You can call text or WhatsApp me for more clarification. I have no other choice, please. You can check my full post on my profile
This is my number
0133105927 ubn
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Tunex252(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by Nine2Five: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
SHARE YOUR #STAYHOME EXPERIENCE

I have added so much, learnt some new skills, i learnt that we will have plenty babies in December and January because of #stayhome order...

How has the experience been.

Watch, share yours in the comment section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJB1mgk2ckc
Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by DonBenny77(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
is this palliative? Something that can't last for two days. See the look on the man's face
Keep qwayet if you don't have anything meaningful to say

7 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by potent5(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
is this palliative? Something that can't last for two days. See the look on the man's face
This act is commendable. The government has already failed us. If more public spirited persons can emulate this then we are ready to go. It is said that tiny drops make an ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. by idonhammer: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cuz he knows the food is useless.

hisexcellency34:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Semovita/semolina/wheatmeal / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.