Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? (3913 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by todugo(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
WHATS YOUR EXPERIENCE? grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by HundHunter(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Share your own experience first Oga op.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by Kriss216: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2020
HundHunter:
Share your own experience first Oga op.
After him, it’s you.
Shey you know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2020
They are notable for thight pussy and small breast They sound awkward when fvcking You know like" huu,jeh, ho ho ho va va va" Nice experience tho Would love to spank racheal again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by uchman(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Onebottle:
They are notable for thight pussy and small breast
They sound awkward when fvcking
You know like" huu,jeh, ho ho ho va va va"
Nice experience tho
Would love to spank racheal again

This guy self

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by HundHunter(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Kriss216:
After him, it’s you.
Shey you know

Most certainly.
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2020
uchman:

This guy self
Yes?
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by Derealme(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Onebottle:
Nice experience tho
grin you are sick.
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by SKhanmi: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Onebottle:
Nice experience tho

You're hereby banned from heaven, even if the devil rejects you from hell, una nogo still enter grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by infogenius(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Onebottle:
Nice experience tho

They are no different from the ladies u see in the society.
They are so many bitches (oloshos) among them.

Being a jw doesn't make different from other ladies in society.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by todugo(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2020
infogenius:

They are no different from the ladies u see in the society.
They are so many bitches (oloshos) among them.

Being a jw doesn't make different from other ladies in society.
They lyk that tin o but sabi pretend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by TheMohican(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
I dated one briefly in 2017, she was hard to get, when she finally agreed, she was trying to get me to go to her church, by the time we started having sex after months of posting me, I realized that the wasn't much in it, they are most times boring in bed.

Edit:

BTW, this is a lie. I've never dated a deeper life. I have dated 'religious' people but not deeper life

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by Ajolee92(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
I had a fling with one sometime last year, and I must say she's the naughtiest and craziest girl have ever beeped in my life
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by ITbomb(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
This one
Onebottle:
Nice experience tho

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
stupidity:
grin you are sick.
am not
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by ikennamadu1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Damn had a fling with one.. Damn she's a damn good d**K sucker....
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by infogenius(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
todugo:

They lyk that tin o but sabi pretend grin
lol! grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by oyatz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
What's the meaning of J w?

todugo:
WHATS YOUR EXPERIENCE? grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
oyatz:
What's the meaning of J w?

Jehovah's Witness

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? / Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.