Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Government Lie To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Government Lie To Me (934 Views)

MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! / The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Evil thrive when good men and women do nothing. As a concerned citizen, I needed to know the readiness of our government. So I first call the emergency number, wasn't connected. I then sent an SMS below is my conversation with the agent of government (NCDC)

Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2020
So, did you visit the hospital or were you just testing NCDC?

Please know that we at NCDC get many crank calls like your's. Testing is how we weed out the numskulls who make them, and some we get arrested for wasting our time in these difficult for everyone days.

1 Like

Re: My Government Lie To Me by Lamanii22(f): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2020
OP, this is Nigeria, you'd carry yourself to the hospital na, this is not Europe that you'd call 911 and then immediately they'd come pick you up... You should know these things its nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:
So, did you visit the hospital or were you just testing NCDC?

Please know that we at NCDC get many crank calls like your's. Testing is how we weed out the numskulls who make them, and some we get arrested for wasting our time in these difficult for everyone days.
. If you have ask me my contact information and address I will have told you I am well ok just checking if you really care. What if on my way to hospital I get someone Infected? Have you thought about that?
Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:
OP, this is Nigeria, you'd carry yourself to the hospital na, this is not Europe that you'd call 911 and then immediately they'd come pick you up... You should know these things its nothing new.
. I am well ok. Needed to check their emergency response.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by Kdon2: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=88388334]So, did you visit the hospital or were you just testing NCDC?

Please know that we at NCDC get many crank calls like your's. Testing is how we weed out the numskulls who make them, and some we get arrested for wasting our time in these difficult for everyone days.[/quote
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. If you have ask me my contact information and address I will have told you I am well ok just checking if you really care. What if on my way to hospital I get someone Infected? Have you thought about that?
Its a chance we take, you infecting others on the way to the hospital. There's already infected people not showing symptoms so that danger already exists.

If after all that though, it turns out you were lying and had no symptoms and were ok, you must be glad we did not ask for your contact details or we would definitely have paid you a visit for thinking this is a time for silly juvenile pranks!
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:
Even in Europe, 911 isn't working like it used to. You'd be told to self isolate and call back if your condition deteriorates, and some have died while waiting.

3 Likes

Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

Its a chance we take, you infecting others on the way to the hospital. There's already infected people not showing symptoms so that danger already exists.

If after all that though, it turns out you were lying and had no symptoms and were ok, you must be glad we did not ask for your contact details or we would definitely have paid you a visit for thinking this is a time for silly juvenile pranks! You are defending your deficiency because we have a government who doesn't really care.Do you care to tell me to call for emergency response? You you care to check back like you promised? What are the chances I will survive if I wasn't able to get to the hospital?

Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

Even in Europe, 911 isn't working like it used to. You'd be told to self isolate and call back if your condition deteriorates, and some have died while waiting.
. You are defending your inadequacy and lack of professionalism. What if I wasn't able to get myself to the hospital? Do you bother to check back if I did take myself to hospital before I spread the virus?
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. You are defending your inadequacy and lack of professionalism. What if I wasn't able to get myself to the hospital? Do you bother to check back if I did take myself to hospital before I spread the virus?
I am inadequate, but you do not deserve my professionalism and I am not defending anything. In fact, I'm attacking you! You had no symptoms but lied! Ordinary answering your call took us away from attending real ill people while you were "testing" if we consider you important enough to come and save you, in this our Nigeria at that!

I hope you never catch Corona Virus, but if you do, make sure you borrow someone elses phone when you call us because its likely we will no more be taking timewaster's calls!
Re: My Government Lie To Me by Freelane33(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2020
You’re talking in the nonsense, writing in the rubbish . That’s act of inadequacy,unprofessional and lack of human feelings . You guys should try to at least have fear of God and this is freaking common among health workers in Nigeria . I almost slapped a nurse in one of the hospital I’ll mention the name when she wanna rip my vein off in the name of inserting needle . Na we force una go do medicine and surgery , if una no like wetin una dey do make una go resign and @ op not all jokes are jokes some might be dangerous at times , can you go and stay in front of a moving train and tell the controller that you’re joking . Pls let’s be guided .
budaatum:

Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

I am inadequate, but you do not deserve my professionalism and I am not defending anything. In fact, I'm attacking you! You had no symptoms but lied! Ordinary answering your call took us away from attending real ill people while you were "testing" if we consider you important enough to come and save you, in this our Nigeria at that!

I hope you never catch Corona Virus, but if you do, make sure you borrow someone elses phone when you call us because its likely we will no more be taking timewaster's calls!
. You didn't even talk to me on the phone. You won't answer if I am truly infected and I go on and spread the virus? I hope nairaland are reading your comments so they know what they are dealing with. My intention was to expose your inadequacy and worthlessness and also to sound a message that we need to protect ourselves individually.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by Lamanii22(f): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. I am well ok. Needed to check their emergency response.

Oh okay.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
You’re talking in the nonsense, writing in the rubbish . That’s act of inadequacy,unprofessional and lack of human feelings . You guys should try to at least have fear of God and this is freaking common among health workers in Nigeria . I almost slapped a nurse in one of the hospital I’ll mention the name when she wanna rip my vein off in the name of inserting needle . Na we force una go do medicine and surgery , if una no like wetin una dey do make una go resign
. This is how they loot our fund and act in an unprofessional manner. Btw not all medical professionals.This one here think he is doing NIGERIAN a favor.

1 Like

Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
You’re talking in the nonsense, writing in the rubbish . That’s act of inadequacy,unprofessional and lack of human feelings . You guys should try to at least have fear of God and this is freaking common among health workers in Nigeria . I almost slapped a nurse in one of the hospital I’ll mention the name when she wanna rip my vein off in the name of inserting needle . Na we force una go do medicine and surgery , if una no like wetin una dey do make una go resign and @ op not all jokes are jokes some might be dangerous at times , can you go and stay in front of a moving train and tell the controller that you’re joking . Pls let’s be guided .
I know they have been lying on quick response and testing that why I have to put myself in an emergency situation
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
You’re talking in the nonsense, writing in the rubbish . That’s act of inadequacy,unprofessional and lack of human feelings . You guys should try to be at least have fear of God and this is freaking common among health workers in Nigeria . I almost slapped a nurse in one of the hospital I’ll mention the name when she wanna rip my vein of in the name of inserting needle . Na we force una go do medicine and surgery , if una no like wetin una dey do make una go resign
If the person "testing" NCDC feared God he would not have called us and lied!

Next time, go to a proper hospital where you will not almost slap nurses, but if you are still inclined to slap nurses, please go ahead. We will just add 'nurse slapping' to your bill.

1 Like

Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

If the person "testing" NCDC feared God he would not have called us and lied!

Next time, go to a proper hospital where you will not almost slap nurses, but if you are still inclined to slap nurses, please go ahead. We will just add 'nurse slapping' to your bill.
. How can I exposed your many lies if I don't form an emergency situation? You are not doing us a favor. If you fear God you will justify your pay by carrying out your job professionally or you quit. You are not doing Nigerian a favor
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. You didn't even talk to me on the phone. You won't answer if I am truly infected and I go on and spread the virus? I hope nairaland are reading your comments so they know what they are dealing with. My intention was to expose your inadequacy and worthlessness and also to sound a message that we need to protect ourselves individually.
There are almost 200m Nigerians. You, are not special! Or were you not here when this thing started and our doctors decided to go on strike? Smart people would have reasoned that their life must be in their own hands, but you think we care.

We have told you how to protect yourself. Self isolate! Or get your ass over to a hospital and be tested. And if you want us to do better next time, make sure you elect competent leaders who care!
Re: My Government Lie To Me by sapientia(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
First, OP, what you did was a crime, people have been advised against doing this so as not to overwhelm the already overwhelmed system

Secondly, the response by NCDC appears to be a bot as it kept repeating same thing.

But its still all shades of wrong. The response is below par.

To think they did not even ask for his details and contacts to at least know his proximity to any isolation centre.

Prank or no pranks, NCDC should have a way to at least determine to a large extent if a call is a prank or not.

Finally Nigerians, there you have it. Nigeria have no capacity to be going from house to house treating or taking people to isolation centres or hospitals.

Let's stay home and safe.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. How can I exposed your many lies if I don't form an emergency situation? You are not doing us a favor. If you fear God you will justify your pay by carrying out your job professionally or you quit. You are not doing Nigerian a favor
You could have gone and found out like Ross Kemp is doing!

But I do find it amusing that you ask me to justify my pay. Do you mean the February pay that we are still hoping they pay us? Believe me when I say if I considered the pay, or rather, the non-payment, I'd justifiably infect you myself!
Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

There are almost 200m Nigerians. You, are not special! Or were you not here when this thing started and our doctors decided to go on strike? Smart people would have reasoned that their life must be in their own hands, but you think we care.

We have told you how to protect yourself. Self isolate! Or get your ass over to a hospital and be tested. And if you want us to do better next time, make sure you elect competent leaders who care!
. I am happy you point out thar our leaders are misfits and they don't care about us. You make my day for saying the true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

You could have gone and found out like Ross Kemp is doing!

But I do find it amusing that you ask me to justify my pay. Do you mean the February pay that we are still hoping they pay us? Believe me when I say if I considered the pay, or rather, the non-payment, I'd justifiably infect you myself!
. I don't blame any health personnel because I clearly know our government are just useless and hopeless, how can you treat doctor and nurses as if they are not important to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. I am happy you point out thar our leaders are misfits and they don't care about us. You make my day for saying the true
It is true! Our leaders don't care about us, so asking them to now care is an absurdity. But it's our fault. It is we who are misfits who don't care about ourselves or we would elect fit leaders who do care.

Pity it takes a thing like this to point out the truth to us. And I hope we learn from it.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

It is true! Our leaders don't care about us, so asking them to now care is an absurdity. But it's our fault. It is we who are misfits who don't care about ourselves or we would elect fit leaders who do care.

Pity it takes a thing like this to point out the truth to us. And I hope we learn from it.

. Last week I told an army officer who was with a police officer that palative measures is a right of every citizens during Quarantine. He was shock. I have to Google our law for him. We have been taken for a ride a long time ago. I advise you move to where your service is needed and where government work.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. Last week I told an army officer who was with a police officer that palative measures is a right of every citizens during Quarantine. He was shock. I have to Google our law for him. We have been taken for a ride a long time ago. I advise you move to where your service is needed and where government work.
What do you mean by "palliative measures is a right of every citizens during Quarantine"? Who dash you those rights? Have you fought for the right to have those rights or do you think they will fall upon you from the merciful throne of God in heaven?

1 Like

Re: My Government Lie To Me by TrippleEEE: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

Oga shut up jor. Because he just told you he was testing you guys. What if he wasn't. Failed Mofos. Still get mouth to attack. You don't even have shame.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by TrippleEEE: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2020
sapientia:
First, OP, what you did was a crime, people have been advised against doing this so as not to overwhelm the already overwhelmed system

Secondly, the response by NCDC appears to be a bot as it kept repeating same thing.

But its still all shades of wrong. The response is below par.

To think they did not even ask for his details and contacts to at least know his proximity to any isolation centre.

Prank or no pranks, NCDC should have a way to at least determine to a large extent if a call is a prank or not.

Finally Nigerians, there you have it. Nigeria have no capacity to be going from house to house treating or taking people to isolation centres or hospitals.

What OP did is not a crime. It can be classified as Journalism.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2020
TrippleEEE:

Oga shut up jor. Because he just told you he was testing you guys. What if he wasn't. Failed Mofos. Still get mouth to attack. You don't even have shame.
I'm certain you know that even if he was not testing and was infected, Nigeria still would not care.

But hey. Why don't you come shut me up, you supposedly unfailed mofo who thinks Nigeria gives a fuq about you?
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2020
sapientia:

You'd think Nigerians would know this already, but apparently, there's some Nigerians with their heads in the sand who think otherwise.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by factormatt6: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2020
budaatum:

You'd think Nigerians would know this already, but apparently, there's some Nigerians with their heads in the sand who think otherwise.
. Hmmm a sad reality, we don't have a functional government.
Re: My Government Lie To Me by budaatum: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. Hmmm a sad reality, we don't have a functional government.
Hmm, it's worse than that.
We don't have enough functional Nigerians!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does An Ashawo Like Calling Another One An Ashawo When Quarrelling / Unbelievable!!! Lady Shows Different Dance Steps As She Dance Na*£d. / How Should I Convince My Mum That I Can't Go Back To That Beast Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.