Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! (6152 Views)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? / Don't Let Society Pressure You Into Marriage",IkOgbonna Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2022
"THE RIGHT WOMAN FOR YOU" DOES NOT EXIST!!
You only have the one you can tolerate more than the rest!!

MEN, understand that society will always be against you whilst fighting to have you, i will explain.

Every form of physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual tribulation that will ever surface is always targeted at the MEN in the end. But at the same time, the same society dishing out these tribulations still need you alive to keep things afloat.
So instead of trying to kill you, the main goal is to BLIND you so you can be manipulated to bend to whatever sub-standards it wants you to bend to!
One of the major sub-standards is THE IMMORALITIES OF WOMEN!!

So society will keep coming up with stupidd notions like "There's The Right Woman For You Out There" to further blind you into thinking that decent women will just show up one day out of the blue

I'm totally against marriage, but if you still want to consider marriage in this age, you should at least not be an !d!ot about it!!

Still Typing...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by kals4luv990(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2022
FTC..saving space
Let me go share this good news to my community..I dey come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2022
POINT BLANK; The Reason Society Will Tell You That The Right Woman For You Is Somewhere Out There Is To Give You More Reasons To Settle For Worthless Women!!

Think about it before you start argueing, if every woman out there is the right woman for a man, then how many men will have to suffer for the rest of their lives after marriage

The stupidd notions are what biittches hold on to in their youthful years, so they can waste what should have been rightfully their husbands with the "Bad Boys" because they know in the end, some !d!ot will still take them in as lawfully wedded wives!!

MEN!! BE WISE!! If you want to get married, then get your assss out there and start experiencing so you can deduce your facts by yourself!
Your wife is NOT out there, all that is out there are WOMEN, GO AND SIEVE!

There are 5.5 billion biittches out there but because your pastor says your wife is the church, you believed him ARE YOU MADDT?

BETTER STAY WOKE!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
kals4luv990:
FTC..saving space
Let me go share this good news to my community..I dey come
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by BootyliciousBoy(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2022
No wahala

Fingers crossed undecided
Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by COOL10(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2022
As a man, you're nothing more than a utility to women. It's your prerogative if you decide that you're comfortable with that kind of life or if you accept that you deserve better in life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2022
COOL10:
As a man, you're nothing more than a utility to women. It's your prerogative if you decide that you're comfortable with that kind of life or if you accept that you deserve better in life.
Marriage is so FVVCKED UP for men in this age so much that its like the legitimate lonely part to hell these days. But some men still not just want to venture, but to venture without wisdom, THAT SHIIT IS RISKY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
No wahala
Fingers crossed undecided
undecided undecided
Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by EmzyT: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by COOL10(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Marriage is so FVVCKED UP for men in this age so much that its like the legitimate lonely part to hell these days. But some men still not just want to venture, but to venture without wisdom, THAT SHIIT IS RISKY!

The marriage road is a road I'm not willing to take. My family can put as much pressure on me as they want, I don't care. I will not see fire and jump into it just because other men fancy 'suffering and smiling'.

There's more to life than risking your life trying to prove you're a real man by providing for a woman who'll never appreciate a single thing you do.

Life is short. Why make it shorter by getting married?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2022
COOL10:

The marriage road is a road I'm not willing to take. My family can put as much pressure on me as they want, I don't care. I will not see fire and jump into it just because other men fancy 'suffering and smiling'.

There's more to life than risking your life trying to prove you're a real man by providing for a woman who'll never appreciate a single thing you do.

Life is short. Why make it shorter by getting married?
You have a GOLDEN P£NIS!! You already exhibit traits of what i'm talking about in my upcoming project!!

MEN simply need to learn to put themselves first and act like the females were never in the picture, they need to act like they can purchase females from the nearest grocery store!! THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Sunijacks(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Since you are against marriage; it's your opinion though.

But stay clear from S3x, it is for the married

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Sunijacks:
Since you are against marriage; it's your opinion though.

But stay clear from S3x, it is for the married
Then how come your future wife WON'T be a virg!n

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by COOL10(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You have a GOLDEN P£NIS!! You already exhibit traits of what i'm talking about in my upcoming project!!

MEN simply need to learn to put themselves first and act like the females were never in the picture, they need to act like they can purchase females from the nearest grocery store!! THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!

GBAM!!!. Looking forward to the upcoming project.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
COOL10:

GBAM!!!. Looking forward to the upcoming project.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Jaika(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
But you guys have mothers and aunties and sisters and female cousins. Forget about the women you meet outside. ALL the women in your family can't possibly be as bad as you make out the female gender to be.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
MEN, pay no attention to the female above this comment. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Jaika(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Ohhh I get it now. You don't quote females. That's really deep. Oh well. All the best then.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by favour32(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Perfect response!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Crampyblood(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Men! Say no to these manipulative creatures that are called females..
Those that put them (females) first always cry premium tears and end up worse than they were, leaving the women in a much better place..

So why not put you first and just associate yourself with them only when you absolutely need to (sex).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Exkandayee(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
TRP is golden,but this op is an extremist,na mumu dey listen to all his shit, I'm redpilled, alpha and I know how to handle mY women and I've not failed, without dem baby girls life ain't complete, where I am today na baby girl makes me reach there,,so there are still one baby girl for you op if you no be gay,cos you sound like dem sometimes

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
favour32:

Perfect response!
That guy is just ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Crampyblood:
Men! Say no to these manipulative creatures that are called females..
Those that put them (females) first always cry premium tears and end up worse than they were, leaving the women in a much better place..

So why not put you first and just associate yourself with them only when you absolutely need to (sex).
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Exkandayee:
TRP is golden,but this op is an extremist,na mumu dey listen to all his shit, I'm redpilled, alpha and I know how to handle mY women and I've failed, without dem baby girls life ain't complete, where I am today na baby makes me reach there,,so there are still one baby girl for you op if you no be gay,cos you sound like dem sometimes
OK!!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Nyascobar1414: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Dammnn, this is an Hydrogen Bomb....

If he will ever answer this question.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Nyascobar1414: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Op is a nightmare for this Gynocentric society!
Keep the ministry going..

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Demonicus: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Exkandayee:
TRP is golden,but this op is an extremist,na mumu dey listen to all his shit, I'm redpilled, alpha and I know how to handle mY women and I've not failed, without dem baby girls life ain't complete, where I am today na baby girl makes me reach there,,so there are still one baby girl for you op if you no be gay,cos you sound like dem sometimes

Guy if you don date girls wey dey tell you straight to your face say "I'm scared of you" you go know say Redpill dey work for you be that,

Because Redpill base on how I take dilute my own open my eyes to Dem baby girls skimping and manipulation No be this kind tin wey this guy dey spill.

Sha many people dey for this life wey dey spill man zobo.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Op is a nightmare for this Gynocentric society!

Keep the ministry going..
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Dammnn, this is an Hydrogen Bomb....

If he will ever answer this question.
Whenever he has an answer, i will be here waiting!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Alusiizizi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
MEN, pay no attention to the female above this comment. Thanks.

I know. When argument point to the short-comings of bitches they always divert to mother, aunt, sister, fairy god-mother and such.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by Alusiizizi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Exkandayee:

Do not deceive yourself, you are not an alpha male. No alpha male will come out to boast that "baby-girl"(whatever that means) got him what he achieved. You are just another deluded SIMP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! by blinking001(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
It doesn't matter how much we try to emancipate men, some men will always SIMP for women because they were destined to be SIMPS. when you come across this sets of men please save yourself the stress and allow them to get burnt in their misery. If they come out alive they'll turn a new leaf.

You can't save every man out there but we must keep trying our best to emancipate more men from the shackles of female manipulation and gynocentrism.

If you've taken the redpill then your life should automatically radiate the redpill. Put yourself first in every decision you make and always ensure you answer the 5 (whys) before making silly decisions.

Work on your libido, stop being a Hot bastard, humans are not cocks or rabbits, be dangerous, be less predictable, be stoic, be ruthless, be kind, show genuine care to men and people that are deserving. Stop being a pussy. Stop thinking about what other people would say about you because in reality their opinions don't count.

Life is a journey that is meant to be enjoyed. It's never a game of endurance. It's time to start living.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here / Can An American Woman Fall In Love With African Man? / Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.