Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits (54876 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by XD57: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kikiki

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
The biggest lie we Nigerians tell ourselves is I AM FINE even though they are dying silently. Everybody want to act big boy or girl
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by shehu01(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please a good nigerian come to my aid. help me to survive ,nothing is to small 3124319744 First bank. thank you.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by SocialJustice: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Do these idiotic Nigerians know that only those that have paid their taxes and filed with the IRS are getting any money from the US govt?

Is Nigerian government paying anything to tax payers in Nigeria, especially those in the private sector?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Zico5(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Do these idiotic Nigerians know that only those that have paid their taxes and filed with the IRS are getting any money from the US govt?

All these noise about getting money from the Nigerian govt is just pathetic and shows the level of shallowness that exist among the so called youths in this country.
I support the govt to give some money to tax paying citizens, which is not a lot in this country.
We are our problems in this country. How can someone be defending a failed system Nigeria is operating cos of little grants getting from them. Nigeria of today is a mess. The silence of this government alone speak volumes of how shallow minded those morons are. And for someone like u to still defend them shows that u are not supposed to be treated like a true Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
I hate it when Nigerians drag Nigeria like this in public. Every country has it's own shithole but you don't hear them drag the name in the mud like us.
Lock down or no lockdown, relieve package or not, we should try as much as possible to portray our country in good light to everyone in the world. That has nothing to do with corruption or poverty, its simply patriotism!
What Nigerians (bloggers, people, politicians and celebrities) say about Nigeria is the reason Nigeria is so backward in the sight of foreigners.

I have relatives in the US who didn't get relieve packages from government because they didn't pay their taxes to the last cent. Yes, US government is only supporting their citizens that pays taxes. Let me ask you, how many times have you paid your tax on that business you're doing? Yet you're expecting truck load of rice and 20,000 naira from government just because you think we have oil money. Yeye

The fact remains that many of us won't get one grain of relieve package if we are in a working country cuz we don't deserve it!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by madridsta007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Zico5:

We are our problems in this country. How can someone be defending a failed system Nigeria is operation cos of little grants getting from them. Nigeria of today is a mess. The silence of this government alone speak volumes of how shallow minded those morons are. And for someone like u to still defend them shows that u are not supposed to be treated like a true Nigerian

That thing or BOT is a BMC handle.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Truthbites: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Ask with your real moniker make we know who we dey help. This moniker was registered on April 08 2020.

Sorry I don’t mean to insult you bug I just wann ua be sure you are not MANNABBQGRILL

I can bet it's him. Manna whatever is Missing

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
uchelouis45:
Branch, Paylater, Aella Credit.

You Are Welcome
I tried them only giving me 1500 loan because I haven't used them before and am self employed
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by henrixx(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nairalandinho:
sad Help me before i die. I need 3k to buy food
you will not die. dont buy data next time. use it to buy food. data not needed in this hunger period

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Organicist95:

From your moniker..."Ashawoboi"...go Bleep woman to give you the 10k na
You can simply find one for me
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by omonnakoda: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

I beg for where?
The only set of people getting money from the US govt are tax payers who have filed their tax returns from 2018 and 2019.
Those on Social security and those on disability.

If you don't belong to these 3 groups, you ain't getting a red cent from Uncle Sam.
You are ignorant and proud
You don't know, you don't know that you don't know and you think you know everything.
Calm yourself down and stop making noise

Once again some people who have never worked a DAY IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES get money

Stop calling Nigerians idiots it is unnecessary

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by okerekeikpo: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

All these noise about getting money from the Nigerian govt is just pathetic and shows the level of shallowness that exist among the so called youths in this country.
I support the govt to give some money to tax paying citizens, which is not a lot in this country.
how many people did government give job that they will pay tax? No make me vex this morning o
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by hilaryCU(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Stupid asshole...how many jobs has your devilish evil people like you and your so called government provided that people should pay tax to them as your saying it. slowpoke and brainless illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by kokomilala(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
@IpobAntidote, get a grip,nigger! In a liberal society that Nigeria mimicks to be and is supposed to be,the government takes care of its citizens in what is called a welfare state.Every responsible government is taking care of its citizens.The US is giving money and food
So,are other countries.A particular country,Vietnam, is even operating rice ATMS ,where people go to get rice. These are all responsible governments. They are being proactive and responsive to the needs of their people. I just wonder where you get your idea of government being insensitively passive to people's plight in this crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by oludavkay: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Even before the lockdown, several unemployed citizens in America and most of Europe have been getting assistance from their government. Stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by gosmoney(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

u are talking trash u are talking like a mad person dat has no sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by gambia(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Organicist95:

From your moniker..."Ashawoboi"...go Bleep woman to give you the 10k na

You too get mouth.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Cantonese: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Spot on. That was a very unkind remark about our country to a foreign national. Potentially he needs some favour from the American.

May I just ask how many in his father's house Burna boy has supported out of poverty? How many also in his community? Charity begins at home as they say. Where government fails in terms of certain social benefits to the people, individuals who can afford it offer tbeir help too.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by uchelouis45(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

I tried them only giving me 1500 loan because I haven't used them before and am self employed
All three? Did you try branch?
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Ezmans: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
chinchonglee:
I reject this country
Nigeria government to burnaboy now

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by IpobAntidote: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
oludavkay:

Even before the lockdown, several unemployed citizens in America and most of Europe have been getting assistance from their government. Stop saying what you don't know

These ignoramus Nigerians thinks that if they repeat a lie long enough, it will become facts. In fact no one has received a penny in the US or UK. Some will get theirs this week but most have not. Stop posting fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
thelastorca:
Can someone also tell Burna boy that American celebrities are making donations to fight this thing? Rihanna has donated over 5m usd now, if I’m not mistaken. What are he and his fellow Instagram billionaire gang waiting for ?

Talk is cheap
yeah talk is cheap, our own celebrities donated too, the likes of 2face donated. Rude boy, donjazzy and runtown did give away.
Also let the government account for the donation received so far, we are talking of billions of naira here. Tell them to account to us how far the donation was used before you ask for more donations from celebrities. Talk is really cheap
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Zico5(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

So stating the FACTS is now defending a failed system? My people just enjoy lies and half truths. Comparing Nigeria with the US is asinine in the first place. Hoe many countries in the world self is giving their citizens any money? RUBBISH.
We are all in it together. Remember, some part of Lagos can't sleep again cos of awawa boys rampaging and searching for food to eat. By the time they get to u then u will keep ur mouth shut and know this affect everyone. No good health system, no electricity, no social amenities and u keep on defending. We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by wiseoneking: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Nogerians are hungry and are asking for food for their belly and not money cash. Big huge deceiving lies, immigrants are getting enough here especially goods every two weeks even before this covid 19 era. I don't know which state or city in America you are living and I furnish you with info. Nobody ask you for your so called IRS before you asses basic needs such as food or clothing. There are a lot of drive through pick up centers every where. Neighbors are not left out in caring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) / Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.