Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits (54874 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by omonnakoda: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

I beg for where?
The only set of people getting money from the US govt are tax payers who have filed their tax returns from 2018 and 2019.
Those on Social security and those on disability.

If you don't belong to these 3 groups, you ain't getting a red cent from Uncle Sam.
So those on disability are not human?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Hathor5(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
I hate it when Nigerians drag Nigeria like this in public. Every country has it's own shithole but you don't hear them drag the name in the mud like us.
Lock down or no lockdown, relieve package or not, we should try as much as possible to portray our country in good light to everyone in the world. That has nothing to do with corruption or poverty, its simply patriotism!
What Nigerians (bloggers, people, politicians and celebrities) say about Nigeria is the reason Nigeria is so backward in the sight of foreigners.

Keep making fake portraits in the name of patriotism.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by princetom1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Do these idiotic Nigerians know that only those that have paid their taxes and filed with the IRS are getting any money from the US govt?

All these noise about getting money from the Nigerian govt is just pathetic and shows the level of shallowness that exist among the so called youths in this country.
I support the govt to give some money to tax paying citizens, which is not a lot in this country.

So, u want iya munira selling pepper with 10k capital to be paying tax? Or Larry the barber who hardly makes enough to feed daily? Or segun the young lawyer earning 40k monthly and has plenty responsibility already? U know, guys like u are one of our problems... U close ur eyes to other peoples problem bcoz things are a bit OK for u... God punish that hand u used in typing shit

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Cantonese: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Nothing but the truth

Nonetheless, the government is currently telling us how they have spent billions of Naira feeding us and how they have spent a fortune building isolation centres for corona virus patients they have barely tested

>Ghana have tested 30 thousand+ people

>South Africa is close to 90 thousand people tested

>Nigeria miraculously have only tested 5 thousand people

I cried when a small boy walked up to me begging for N100 to feed himself yesterday.

The boy seems quite intelligent and spoke good English and should be probably above 10

You cried and gave him food? Or you cried and walked away? What did you do afterwards? Or you cried and referred him to PMB?
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
So he's telling diddy all that info on what basis Him no even shame small Look how he's grinning from ear to ear like a stupid virgin about to be destroyed. Talk to ur fellow naija artistes and empower the people in ur own way that will intimidate the useless leaders who are still looting under these conditions. Unserious people.. you talk to diddy be like u go heaven see God come back.
Go back to smoking commercial/ local cos u no dey think ahead undecided
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by rayshee2(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, has explained to American veteran musician, Sean John Combs, also known by the stage name Diddy, how Nigerians are suffering during this Coronavirus lockdown.

Burna boy told the American rapper, who’s also known as Puff Daddy, that Nigerians are on lockdown without any benefit or relief material from the government.

He noted that this was the major difference between the lockdown in Nigeria and that of other countries, adding that they as artists were doing their best to better the lives of those around them.

Burna boy said this during an Instagram live chat with the wealthy American music icon.

Diddy has been putting together a “dance-a-thon” where he invites popular musicians around the world to support the healthcare workers in the frontline of the Coronavirus battle.

Burna Boy said,

Diddy said that after the Coronavirus, he would bring a lot of artists from America to Nigeria.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVcfZgppmSg
Being in Nigeria at this pandemic period is just like being in an offside position. You just can't score.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by omonnakoda: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

See your sorry worthless ignoramus life.

Pls state for everyone here the people that never worked a day in their life getting money from the US govt.
It's pathetic that morons like you are allergic to the truth.

Pls state for us the set of people who never worked and getting paid.

You lack manners and home training

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by sandra2winstar(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
SouthNigerian:
To me, Burna Boy have been the Best Artist in Nigeria, he isn't just giving us musical bangers, he's as well banging the asses of those shameless politicians.

Bless up Burna, the Musical Activist.
What about falz
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Do these idiotic Nigerians know that only those that have paid their taxes and filed with the IRS are getting any money from the US govt?

All these noise about getting money from the Nigerian govt is just pathetic and shows the level of shallowness that exist among the so called youths in this country.
I support the govt to give some money to tax paying citizens, which is not a lot in this country.

If you do not know that it is the duty of a government to provide social security for its people and protect them from financial risks? Then you have a lot (a crazy large chunk) of learning to do darling. And what’s with the totally unnecessary curse words? They don’t make you bad as.s, they just out you as rude and uncouth!

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Help us na
IpobAntidote:

I disagree with you.
A country with poor data base,
2ndly,the people that pays tax in Nigeria do not need Federal republic of The NORTH incentives.
Buhari has crashed the economy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Neoteny7: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Amen man.

Nigerians just want everything for free, thinking government has an infinite supply of money.

In advanced countries taxes pay for the services they enjoy, but in Nigeria hardly anyone pays taxes yet we bemoan lack of services.

A case of eating your have and caking it.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by lastchild: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

have they given to the tax payers just like you suggested?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Keep making fake portraits in the name of patriotism.
What's fake about the portrait? That you should stop spilling jargons about a country you don't even deserve to get anything from?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by MisterGrace: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

You are struggling to sound woke, but you ended up been stup1d. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Hathor5(f): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

What's fake about the portrait? That you should stop spilling jargons about a country you don't even deserve to get anything from?

Is it a developed nation or a shythole?
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by omonnakoda: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Stop making noise

There is such a thing as Disaster Financial Assistance which was deployed to victims of hurricanes in the past and now with COVID

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by IpobAntidote: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
merahki:

If you do not know that it is the duty of a government to provide social security for its people and protect them from financial risks? Then you have a lot (a crazy large chunk) of learning to do darling. And what’s with the totally unnecessary curse words? They don’t make you bad as.s, they just out you as rude and uncouth!

If the curse word apply to you then apply it like a cream. I'm talking about the idiotic, ignoramus and shallow minded semi educated fools who get half of the story and run with it. Know the whole story and facts before comparing yourself with someone else.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
gambia:

You too get mouth.

Lol... everybody get mouth
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
uchelouis45:
All three? Did you try branch?
Am about to
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by SouthNigerian: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
sandra2winstar:

What about falz

As far as am concerned is more a vocal activist than Falz, forget Falz's album & all that... Burna lashes the shameless government in music & outside.

Falz does his Activism in music. Go check Burna's social media pages, he takes every chance to critique the wrong doings of the government.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

You can simply find one for me

Na ur work na...na who dey find woman for you before? Go and do home service. Lol
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by omonnakoda: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
There is a law called

Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.

Educate yourself and stop barking like a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Ojycelarma: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=IpobAntidote post=88392946]

You need help
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by IpobAntidote: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
omonnakoda:

Stop making noise

There is such a thing as Disaster Financial Assistance which was deployed to victims of hurricanes in the past and now with COVID

See this is who they operate, once they lose the argument, they switch the narrative. We are talking about Coronavirus stimulus package.
Secondly, I used to work for FEMA and I know about disaster financial assistance. It all depends on the disaster. Most are covered by disaster insurance which they have to pay for. FEMA will give some assistance like temporary shelter, food and the likes but the majority of their relief will come from their insurance. Almost all house are insured because the mortgage lender will make sure that you have insurance. Having insurance is part of your mortgage requirement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by shakyum: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
We must keep on praying to God to heal our land embarassed embarassed

Make sure u join the tv on my siggy
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by backbone503(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
But e for too much if government pay at least 20k to all Nigerians with accounts liked with verified BVN? I here we have about 40m Nigerians having verified accounts.

Thus, 20,000 X 40,000,000 = 80b. Tomorrow now you'll hear government spent over 100b as palliative measures to cushion the effects of the lockdown.

E just be say I no dey say make God punish person, I for say make Him punish every member of the Federal Executive Council.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by 2020Experience(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

I know you are a member of those small gangs working for the bigger thieves gangs called politicians in this country.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Chicastle: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Which tax again ?

I buy petrol to power my electricity 500-1000 naira every day that one nor dey okay? At least I am giving myself power supply thet the tax collectors should give ahh ba think about it na

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by omonnakoda: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
In life I have learnt those with the strongest opinions are often the most ignorant

They know NOTHING and think they know EVERYTHING

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.