Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative (25530 Views)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by RTSC: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
The progression from Peter obi to Obiano is like moving from Messi to Morata.

That efficiency that Peter obi created is lost.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by mistijude: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okay now, let's wait patiently till 9:30pm today whether referee Dr chikweazu of ncdc will count it among scores

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by shogz89: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
ambu2:
The reason why this man might be in denial is that, first, he doesn't have the usual symptoms. However, many people including Gov. Makinde and Chioma Davido tasted positive without exhibiting symptoms but had to isolate.

Second, any attempt not to deny his travel history will come with far reaching consequences including extensive contact tracing. He will also be required to explain how he left Lagos and arrived Anambra State inspite of lockdown and the people he encountered from in Lagos, in vehicles, etc.

The man is trying to be clever by half to avoid imminent interrogation wahala.
did you read the part he said the last time he was in Lagos was December last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by smokeyupu(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Great
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Native101:
I am positive that most of the people taken to isolation centres will go through hell for the duration of their stays there. Is it not Nigeria again?

If even the state house owned clinic is unusable, how do you expect the facilities for common men to be better?

These last two weeks, I have concluded that I'd have failed my kids if I let them be brought into this kind of life when even the basic needs of man are out of reach.

for any lower case civil service state, the isolation center is usually one abandoned clinic brought back into service. 100% OYO for anyone unlucky enough to have corona virus outside of lagos
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by classicfrank4u(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fragility6:
'[/b]Patient not in tight frame of mind 2 talk'[b] Corona hol e mouth?

Lolzzzzzzz

This got me laughing hard.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by shogsman(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Only in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by dennisworld1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigeria, NCDC All governors still they play with this sickness
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by dennisworld1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
I suspect some governors dun dey bring up case
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Things are not adding up
Why was he tested, was he showing symptoms
Why did it take 3days to produce a result
What is his travel history
Why haven't any other person been identified especially those who tended to him at the hospital

He was tested just like everyone in the hospital - the guy said so in his interview

Again, son people might not show any symptoms and will still be positive.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Evergreen4(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Obiano must get his own 10billion from FG
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by mine85(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambra is looking for donations
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Fragility6: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iblak:
Wow, so who's lying
The patient could be or the government but it will be too bad if this is just a scam to embezzle money
Exactly.We 4 delta here no get test center only isolation center so hw dem tk test say we get 3results. Politicians dey use diz stuff dey play wen e really start 2 increase dem no go know
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Luckydubby7(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is covid419 some persons were promoting here.
Audio virus
God Almighty go judge u all.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by ambu2: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
shogz89:
did you read the part he said the last time he was in Lagos was December last year.

Re-read my comment particularly the second paragraph.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by InvertedHammer: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
/
Not as bad as I thought. When the donations started pouring in, I was thinking of a situation where many false positives will arise...just to enable state governments have a piece of the pie. I still suspect those governors that claimed to be positive.

\
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by nwanwaoge(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
adadike:
Obiano, ejim chineke Ayo gi, stop embarrassing yourself further. The man in question does not have covid 19. Stop making my people suffer for nothing. I personally know the man in question. He have a heart problem for over two years now. I trust my people. They will surely want to get to the root of the matter. Cunning man die, na cunning man go bury am.
they want to cash out...looking for covid death by starving the man all for the sake of dipping their hands inside the cookie jar. Some governors even declared themselves positive and redeclared themselves negative weeks after...looting is a suspect here.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Iblak: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fragility6:

Exactly.We 4 delta here no get test center only isolation center so hw dem tk test say we get 3results. Politicians dey use diz stuff dey play wen e really start 2 increase dem no go know

Lol, they could have taken the samples to states that have.
but this is Nigeria, anything can happen
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by lampido22: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
GeneralPula:
Nah everything no dey straight for that confused region sad
almost all business in nigeria is own or managed by that confused region. Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Dollabiz: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
hmm
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by athaboi(f): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I know that any Index case case from the SE must be a scam.

I wonder who laid this bad curse on this particular set of people.

They turn everything to fraud.

Tufiakwa
God punish your unborn children, ode

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Crixxx: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I know that any Index case case from the SE must be a scam.

I wonder who laid this bad curse on this particular set of people.

They turn everything to fraud.

Tufiakwa

But at the slightest opportunity your brothers turn everything to babialla and thieving business. Robbing different colony in BRR..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Delightedonyi: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
What will now happen if at the end this man is prove negative..
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Eberechi24(f): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Obiano want collect money from FG and donors..

Covid ko covid no.

Na masses dey suffer am
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by cyan2008(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
That man does not have Covid-19. Sate Govts looking for means of making cash

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by AuroraB(f): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Niggmatic:
I don't know what they are talking about, but all I knew was that ncdc confirmed a case in Anambra.and the state ministry of health know the person.

Judging from most comments made by people from that side, even if they start dying in their thousands they will still call Coronavirus a scam.

Nigerians need compulsory education irrespective of any ones age. The level of ignorance is heart breaking.
...the people shielding him are toying with their lives and other's. Why is he hiding? Is being isolated too much a sacrifice to make for one, loved ones and the whole world? I don't know about the governor wanting a 'share' of the covid 19 funds. But he could have paid anyone to play the part of a patient. Why this particular man?
Educated illiterates full this country sha.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nairalandmonika: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
NCDC should be blame if anything goes side ways, its their job to detect and analyse any sample sent to them and if dey gv out false info, it will affect both the victim and the govt because govt is reacting to info giving to them and as for bn dump without food and water, please commissioner for health should address such ASAP
Ncdc na scam, luckily for us coronavirus nor spread. Ncdc is just trying to be relevant else releasing fake results.

I use to believe them, I even argued with my friend in akwa ibom that it's not a scam. After it happened in Delta I realized my friend was right and it's all scam.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
For the next 14 to 20 days I am not getting out of my house. I am tired of this stories and counter stories.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Coldie(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
The rivers state second case is a scam. The man came out negative.

But its been recorded as positive. I know him I even know his family
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by michoim(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
adadike:
Obiano, ejim chineke Ayo gi, stop embarrassing yourself further. The man in question does not have covid 19. Stop making my people suffer for nothing. I personally know the man in question. He have a heart problem for over two years now. I trust my people. They will surely want to get to the root of the matter. Cunning man die, na cunning man go bury am.
Is like you know all your people in the SE...
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Zubbykan007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Niggmatic:
I don't know what they are talking about, but all I knew was that ncdc confirmed a case in Anambra.and the state ministry of health know the person.

Judging from most comments made by people from that side, even if they start dying in their thousands they will still call Coronavirus a scam.

Nigerians need compulsory education irrespective of any ones age. The level of ignorance is heart breaking.
you really spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

543 New COVID-19 Cases, 138 Discharged And 8 Deaths On July 22 - (4068 Tested) / Waiting For Hiv Result? Please Share Your Experience / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.