Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative (25545 Views)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Maxmmanuel(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you're a professional or aspiring photographer, then this thread is for you https://www.nairaland.com/5791390/photographer-ok#88402926
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Rapmoney(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Niggmatic:
I don't know what they are talking about, but all I knew was that ncdc confirmed a case in Anambra.and the state ministry of health know the person.

Judging from most comments made by people from that side, even if they start dying in their thousands they will still call Coronavirus a scam.

Nigerians need compulsory education irrespective of any ones age. The level of ignorance is heart breaking.

You're the ignorant one here. Stop dabbling into things you know nothing about. Based on personal knowledge, that man has been sick for two years!
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Mopolchi: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sheybi I talk am say I no trust Willie Obiano
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
Two things involve.
1: The Adazi hospital no get testing kit to detect if he is positive or not
2: The man in question doesn't know the symptoms of coronavirus and why after coming bk from Lagos in December that his heart problem begins although info hv that he have a heart problem but that is not a criteria for him not to be negative as I dont pray for such.
Finally why are bloggers and journalist digging and exposing the identity of ds man? Why did dey want to mess his name up by playing dirty politics with it? He has bcom the only victim whose name hv bn made open for all to know dat he is positive unlike other patients diagnosed and treated with ds virus

Let it open...let it be..

If this is a scam then shame will be on Obiano.

The in question said the last he visited Lagos was last year.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
SCAM government
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Saviola6053: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
ambu2:
The reason why this man might be in denial is that, first, he doesn't have the usual symptoms. However, many people including Gov. Makinde and Chioma Davido tasted positive without exhibiting symptoms but had to isolate.

Second, any attempt not to deny his travel history will come with far reaching consequences including extensive contact tracing. He will also be required to explain how he left Lagos and arrived Anambra State inspite of lockdown and the people he encountered from in Lagos, in vehicles, etc.

The man is trying to be clever by half to avoid imminent interrogation wahala.
People just like to comment without Reading. The man said he came back from Lagos in January and and by then they have not Locked Down.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Kingdollar28(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I know that any Index case case from the SE must be a scam.

I wonder who laid this bad curse on this particular set of people.

They turn everything to fraud.

Tufiakwa

Just like your name; you certainly don't have brains! undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by owaboremmy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stop disgracing yourself on social media pls. Delta State is under Edo state because Edo has testing centre
Fragility6:

Exactly.We 4 delta here no get test center only isolation center so hw dem tk test say we get 3results. Politicians dey use diz stuff dey play wen e really start 2 increase dem no go know
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nmezor(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmmm, don't know what to believe again Se.f only time would indeed tell eventually
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by bewise24: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Coldie:
The rivers state second case is a scam. The man came out negative.

But its been recorded as positive. I know him I even know his family
YOU KNOW HIM AND HIS FAMILY... those are the only evidence you have to support you claim. Do you mean to say that people you KNOW cannot contract the virus?
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
*SENATOR UCHE EKWUNIFE’S STATEMENT ON THE COVID-19 INDEX CASE IN ANAMBRA STATE*

Umunnem Ndi ANAMBRA.

I have followed with increasing concern, the issue about the COVID-19 Index Case in ANAMBRA state and all the conflicting theories that have emanated from the incident. In this era of sensational news reporting, it is often difficult to distinguish between real and fake news.

However, I personally undertook to reach out to Ochendo and personally spoke to him.

Ochendo is a person well known to me, and whose contributions to the development and progress of Adazi Enu community, Anaocha LGA and Anambra State in general cannot be overemphasized. He is a great son of Anambra State and a leader in his own right. When we spoke on the phone, he was very optimistic and in a high spirit. He maintained that he is sick but not with CORONAVIRUS while the state maintained that he is positive to coronavirus. Well whatever is the case, our prayers are with him and ANAMBRA STATE.

I expressed to him, the love and solidarity of my family, and the good people of ANAMBRA Central and reassured him that we would continue to lift him up in our prayers and will do anything possible to assist. I have directed Hon. Ebele Ejiofor to ensure that his needs are being met to the extent possible, and assured him that my office will continue to engage both the Anambra State Government and the National CENTRE for Disease Control (NCDC) in making sure his situation is being handled professionally.

Umunnem, this is not a time to politicize this global pandemic, or to VICTIMIZE the victims of this virus. It is a time to show love and empathy, a time to extend a helping hand to the poor and needy. Yes a time to lift all the affected people up in our prayers. In Ochendo’s case, our main concern now should be to continue to lift him up in our prayers, so that he is completely healed of his ailment and be reunited with his family. On our part, we must keep adhering to our hygienic practices of regular hand washing and social distancing so that together, we can curb the spread of the virus.

Please continue to Stay Home and Stay Safe, Umunnem. The Almighty God shall protect and strengthen us in these difficult times.
MAY GOD HEAL OUR LAND AND BLESS YOU ALL.

Senator Uche EKWUNIFE (IYOM)
Anyanwu Nri / Adaugo Igbo.
Nnedioranma-Aguata
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
chiemmanuel:
what prompted every one in that hospital to be tested

I think it is a random thing in the whole hospital or in the state
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by DavidEsq(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
adadike:
Obiano, ejim chineke Ayo gi, stop embarrassing yourself further. The man in question does not have covid 19. Stop making my people suffer for nothing. I personally know the man in question. He have a heart problem for over two years now. I trust my people. They will surely want to get to the root of the matter. Cunning man die, na cunning man go bury am.
What beats my imagination is that the medical personnel who attended to him we're never quarantined, as contact cases. This fact alone shows the Anamber state government has a two pronged agenda:
1. To do that man shege.
2. To use the man as ogwu ego from the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by chiemmanuel(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Farki:

You can still spread coronavirus even if you don't have symptoms. This isn't January when the thing was still fresh, it is spreading throughout the country even with those who haven't travelled out.
were they doing random testing
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Farki: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
chiemmanuel:
were they doing random testing

According to the story he was tested in a local hospital.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Marotzke(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
grin

CHIEF EZE ..... KORRRRRR ..... ANAMBRA NIIIII

Biko his real name is Okwuchukwu Oduagu
His Name is Marcel Okwuchukwu Eze.
Oduagu is his praise name.
Don't jump into what you don't know
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by InvertedHammer: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. As long as Yahaya Bello of Kogi State is Negative all these testing kits are Fake.. Ndiara
/

grin grin grin

So the test kit that shows Yahaya is positive is the original one?

/
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Fragility6: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
owaboremmy:
Stop disgracing yourself on social media pls. Delta State is under Edo state because Edo has testing centre
See as hurriness to advertise ur stupidity mk u type rubbish. U for say US dey under China bcoz China dey make Ventilators. U get 100 pple showing symptoms, u go collect d 100samples run go benin go do test coz benin no get pple 2 test too. You no even dey think. I no know y i reply u sef. Drown in ur ignorance. Big Fool
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let it open...let it be..

If this is a scam then shame will be on Obiano.

The in question said the last he visited Lagos was last year.
Na Obiano test the man and confirm him positive? Use sense when commenting on issues
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
Na Obiano test the man and confirm him positive? Use sense when commenting on issues

According to NCDC rule..

State government are always informed before the results are declared.

So let the issues be sorted out.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

According to NCDC rule..

State government are always informed before the results are declared.

So let the issues be sorted out.
NCDC said he is positive and he acted to it. If he no react people go say he allow the man to transmit the virus to innocent citizens in the state
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Burruchaga71(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/

grin grin grin

So the test kit that shows Yahaya is positive is the original one?

/
. Yahaya Bello has contact with Abba Kyari
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
NCDC said he is positive and he acted to it. If he no react people go say he allow the man to transmit the virus to innocent citizens in the state

Ok

Ike adirom now to be discussing Obiano na ndi otu a..

O Maru nke di a mma..omee.
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by iFukSimplyleo: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
divicode:

I think it is a random thing in the whole hospital or in the state
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by adadike(f): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
DavidEsq:

What beats my imagination is that the medical personnel who attended to him we're never quarantined, as contact cases. This fact alone shows the Anamber state government has a two pronged agenda:
1. To do that man shege.
2. To use the man as ogwu ego from the federal government.
eziokwu dey am

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative by 9jaRealist: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2020
for any lower case civil service state, the isolation center is usually one abandoned clinic brought back into service. 100% OYO for anyone unlucky enough to have corona virus outside of lagos
Angelfrost:
2. Isolation centers are merely white elephant projects in most states of the federation... They only look great and world standard on paper/television. The reality on ground is an abomination!!![
Native101:
I am positive that most of the people taken to isolation centres will go through hell for the duration of their stays there. Is it not Nigeria again?

If even the state house owned clinic is unusable, how do you expect the facilities for common men to be better?

These last two weeks, I have concluded that I'd have failed my kids if I let them be brought into this kind of life when even the basic needs of man are out of reach.

We've seen pics and video of several isolation centers across Nigeria, and there's nothing fundamentally wrong them...
The problem is people are not used to isolation, where the staff, nurses and doctors do not come in to visit/chat, only to drop off food/medicine.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital / Lagos Cosmetic Surgery Doctor Sends Strong Message To Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.