Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend (1908 Views)

Your Big Breast Are Out,let Us Quarantine Together Nigerians React To This Video / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / Few Days Being At Home For Quarantine, Girl Butchered Dog For Pepper Soup(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend by bmdmixer: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
MzCynthia:
Some of you boys are not smart at all... cos I uploaded my pic doesn't mean he will see this profile. Besides, he visits NL once in a blue moon and mostly active in the auto section.

Let's be guided
u not wise try another thing this fm don cast
Re: Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:
some ''shemales#'' just don't know when to stop
does this transgendered stuff naturally happens or its something done via surgery?
Re: Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend by chinchonglee(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Dis op is dumb...

U said no fuckboys and no strings attached

What an irony!

No wonder dey call girls fish brains
Re: Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend by Gideoniteprime4: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Miniso:
does this transgendered stuff naturally happens or its something done via surgery?
well, it starts with the mind of the person
its not something that GOD created cheesy
hence we can say its of the ``devil`` wink
but from my own point of view
i believe it an awkward psychological and biological defect that seems to be non-inheritable
science and technology only made it more awkward by changing and modifying sex traits angry
you get me right?
Re: Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend by incandescentena: 5:42am On Apr 01, 2022
MzCynthia:
Some of you boys are not smart at all... cos I uploaded my pic doesn't mean he will see this profile. Besides, he visits NL once in a blue moon and mostly active in the auto section.

Let's be guided
Are you now telling nairaland that your boyfriend hasn't seen or known this new moniker dummy?

1 Like

Re: Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend by incandescentena: 5:43am On Apr 01, 2022
chinchonglee:
Dis op is dumb...
U said no fuckboys and no strings attached
What an irony!
No wonder dey call girls fish brains
Lol
Re: Need Of A Quarantine Boyfriend by incandescentena: 5:44am On Apr 01, 2022
ubunjja:

This is the Dumbest Statement ever on Nairaland.

You arent smart at all, you have a low IQ to write what you wrote down.
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Ass Hottest Twerk Videos Compilation / What I Saw On Twitter Today / A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.