Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? (4565 Views)

My Guy Is After My Babe WHAT!! / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is my story.

While serving in Jos, I met one Cele babe in Bassa. She's the most beautiful babe I met on the Plateau. 'Eyes like the stars' I asked her "can I call the constellations ?" Her smile was truly like that of an angel or a princess from a long time ago.

Before meeting her, there's this babe in my neighborhood( fellow Corp member) that has been acting like a wife even though we were just friends with Benefit. She blocked me from meeting new female friends as she gets possessive even in public. She tells people we were dating even though I denied it openly . Then one day, Maybe she was feeling I was just using her, or she has seen a better option, she just woke up one morning and started giving me serious attitude. No food. No care. No *** and we didn't even fight. I beg tire all to avail so I locked up.

I was already dependent on her and was so pained but guy man gats bone. She now increased the pain by bringing a particular guy into the house eery evening for 3 days. She doesn't take the guy inside . They just gist around the compound. But on the third day, I knew they went inside(don't ask how I knew ) ...

I vex, entered street. Went to look for how to talk to this pretty babe I've been eyeing for a while. Took lil alcohol then waited for her to 'close shop' in other to run my matter.

Shop closed. I discovered that she was not going home alone but with 2 other friends. Liver been wan fail but I summoned the courage of my Ancestors! I was closely following behind and it was like a spirit used my mouth to say 'hi' and requested an audience with the damsel. Wow. She agreed but the first thing she told me was that She has a Boyfriend and I said I just wanted to be friends .

Three days later , we were gisting like we knew each other from Adam. On that third day, I invited her to my place to see me as I promised to prepare a delicious meal for her.
She came,we ate and played together and when things she initiated wanted to start, a call came through. It was her Fiance. She told the guy that she's in the bank and she's got batt low.(from that day I made a personal promise never to trust babes)
That's how she turned off her phone and just opened everything. Though she was like a log of wood but her response and beauty was like I was bleeping Rihanna. After matter end.
She acted like she felt bad. I did too so we promised not to do again. Then she invited me to her Church programme in the night. I asked "which church?" She replied "Celestial Church". Na there fear catch me.
We became sex mates and good friends on the long run that she even introduced me to her Guy. Sometimes after bleeping her, I'll meet her bf at the ATM and he'll just be greeting me well but in my mind I was really sad. She always insisted I come to church with her but I always gave her one format or the other I had to practically run away from her. I mean I had to leave my house and go stay in a Fellowship corpers lodge.

That's the second Cele babe I've ran mattaz with and there's this water vibes around them and they both had serious relationships and I didn't date either if them.
After escaping, I dedicated my life to Christ and now .....

BTW she got married to that her boyfriend this year... like this March though she's pregnant.

Lol. Like the normal nairaland cliche, If I fall in love with another Cele babe, should I date her? Advise me.

I have a story for the Sabbath babe.
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ur village people have finally tied ur destiny to Cele babes.....lol
Woe betide u
Better v sense for once
I don't v issues with celestial church o, but their rituals are out of this world.
It is up to u to choose....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by Olunmercy56(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cele what?! God forbid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially their fake prophets with juju...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by Lamanii22(f): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
How a girl would have sex with someone you just met still beats my imagination oo...

OP maybe you're destined to marry a cele girl....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by hAlexandro(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:
How a girl would have sex with someone you just met still beats my imagination oo...

lol consider it as a one off payment ish

3 Likes

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by samincredible44(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
being a cele member is ur calling and destiny stop fighting it and goan buy white garment and bell
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Maryjane001:
Ur village people have finally tied ur destiny to Cele babes.....lol
Woe betide u
Better v sense for once
I don't v issues with celestial church o, but their rituals are out of this world.

Hahahahahaha. Okay.
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Cele what?! God forbid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially their fake prophets with juju...
That was my mindset but... When you get close to them, the fear seems to fade away.

1 Like

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
samincredible44:
being a cele member is ur calling and destiny stop fighting it and goan buy white garment and bell

Hahahahaha. Yes sir. No vex. You know where I can get it?
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Maybe jawe or maybe not. You see that sex part...
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by jericco1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

You haven't sex with someone you met before? undecided
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
TrippleEEE:
This is my story.

While serving in Jos, I met one Cele babe in Bassa. She's the most beautiful babe I met on the Plateau. 'Eyes like the stars' I asked her "can I call the constellations ?" Her smile was truly like that of an angel or a princess from a long time ago.

Before meeting her, there's this babe in my neighborhood( fellow Corp member) that has been acting like a wife even though we were just friends with Benefit. She blocked me from meeting new female friends as she gets possessive even in public. She tells people we were dating even though I denied it openly . Then one day, Maybe she was feeling I was just using her, or she has seen a better option, she just woke up one morning and started giving me serious attitude. No food. No care. No *** and we didn't even fight. I beg tire all to avail so I locked up.

I was already dependent on her and was so pained but guy man gats bone. She now increased the pain by bringing a particular guy into the house eery evening for 3 days. She doesn't take the guy inside . They just gist around the compound. But on the third day, I knew they went inside(don't ask how I knew ) ...

I vex, entered street. Went to look for how to talk to this pretty babe I've been eyeing for a while. Took lil alcohol then waited for her to 'close shop' in other to run my matter.

Shop closed. I discovered that she was not going home alone but with 2 other friends. Liver been wan fail but I summoned the courage of my Ancestors! I was closely following behind and it was like a spirit used my mouth to say 'hi' and requested an audience with the damsel. Wow. She agreed but the first thing she told me was that She has a Boyfriend and I said I just wanted to be friends .

Three days later , we were gisting like we knew each other from Adam. On that third day, I invited her to my place to see me as I promised to prepare a delicious meal for her.
She came,we ate and played together and when things she initiated wanted to start, a call came through. It was her Fiance. She told the guy that she's in the bank and she's got batt low.(from that day I made a personal promise never to trust babes)
That's how she turned off her phone and just opened everything. Though she was like a log of wood but her response and beauty was like I was bleeping Rihanna. After matter end.
She acted like she felt bad. I did too so we promised not to do again. Then she invited me to her Church programme in the night. I asked "which church?" She replied "Celestial Church". Na there fear catch me.
We became sex mates and good friends on the long run that she even introduced me to her Guy. Sometimes after bleeping her, I'll meet her bf at the ATM and he'll just be greeting me well but in my mind I was really sad. She always insisted I come to church with her but I always gave her one format or the other I had to practically run away from her. I mean I had to leave my house and go stay in a Fellowship corpers lodge.

That's the second Cele babe I've ran mattaz with and there's this water vibes around them and they both had serious relationships and I didn't date either if them.
After escaping, I dedicated my life to Christ and now .....

BTW she got married to that her boyfriend this year... like this March though she's pregnant.

Lol. Like the normal nairaland cliche, If I fall in love with another Cele babe, should I date her? Advise me.

I have a story for the Sabbath babe.
will i ever get married? Cuz I'm really tired of bleeping different kinda pu$$is
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tonyspecial:
will i ever get married? Cuz I'm really tired of bleeping different kinda pu$$is
Lol. You kidding me right?
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
TrippleEEE:

Lol. You kidding me right?
l need a serious deliverance bro
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tonyspecial:
l need a serious deliverance bro

Prayer, Patience, discipline, and knowledge, if you're sincere. Habits are hard to change. Bad habits are extra too hard. Identify triggers, do your best, and let God lead... That's if you're serious.

1 Like

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by Lamanii22(f): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
jericco1:

You haven't sex with someone you met before? undecided

Someone you newly met... Hell no...
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by lifenajeje(m): 5:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Run the Sabbath girl matter na

2 Likes

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by jericco1(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

Someone you newly met... Hell no...

Not like that, but let me not press further..

1 Like

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by Seneroz: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2020
No Worry! Na So Dem Go Bleep Ur Fiancee,and U Go See D Guy For Shopping Mall Greet Am, coolNo Worry! Na So Dem Go Bleep Ur Fiancee,and U Go See D Guy For Shopping Mall Greet Am,
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
lifenajeje:
Run the Sabbath girl matter na

Brother man. That story long. Babe wan use kpekus carry me turn their member.
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Seneroz:
No Worry! Na So Dem Go Bleep Ur Fiancee,and U Go See D Guy For Shopping Mall Greet Am, coolNo Worry! Na So Dem Go Bleep Ur Fiancee,and U Go See D Guy For Shopping Mall Greet Am,
Lol. It doesn't work like that bro.

1 Like

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by ehmmy11(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
TrippleEEE:

Lol. It doesn't work like that bro.

This you?

https://www.nairaland.com/5774117/youre-single-good-babe-try
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by BrianIke(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

I've only dated banged 2 of them. and they both had a bright future behind them. Well, from my personal experience, i'll give them a 5.5 star rating out of 7. They can be blindly religious thou but very good cheerful givers (their religious obsession gat me thinking their Pastors could be hitting it too)

But then it's just 2 girls out of thousands so i guess my opinion don't count wink

1 Like

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
BrianIke:

I've only dated banged 2 of them. and they both had a bright future behind them. Well, from my personal experience, i'll give them a 5.5 star rating out of 7. They can be blindly religious thou but very good cheerful givers (their religious obsession gat me thinking their Pastors could be hitting it too)

But then it's just 2 girls out of thousands so i guess my opinion don't count wink
You're almost perfectly right bro. I dont know but it seems they have this free spirit to give cheerfully. I don't wanna call it Mamy spirit Sha o.
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by lifenajeje(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2020
TrippleEEE:

Brother man. That story long. Babe wan use kpekus carry me turn their member.

We go u fit dey dish am.out small small like story title am ME AND THE SABBATH GIRL +18ONLY..

trust me boys go follow the thread

1 Like

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
lifenajeje:

We go u fit dey dish am.out small small like story title am ME AND THE SABBATH GIRL +18ONLY..

trust me boys go follow the thread
Okay then. I will look for time tonight.
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by PattyMike(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Maryjane001:
Ur
Better v sense for once

They have no rituals. If u claim they do, have you witnessed one? Cele is different from CnS o. What you would typically see in celestial church are white candles (not red or blue or any other color), u will see fruits of all sorts (orange, banana, pineapple etc), you might see tubers of yam, carton of soft drinks, bottled water, natural honey, salt or cubes of sugar. So, what is ritualistic or fetish about any of this items if I may ask. It's all for spirituality in one accordance with the holy spirit, for Thanksgiving. But then I don't blame you, Cele has branches all over Nigeria and the pastors of each parish can't be closely monitored. Some of them might engage is this things for externals coming for spiritual coverage or fortification (people are just too stubborn). I have seen a prophet grind 4 lux soap, pour holy water in it, lufinder perfume, candle wax from the alter, stuck one tiny cross in the middle and gave a woman looking for a child. As they left I just dey laff and he was also laughing, this was 2017. Just last week when I returned from ibadan, I saw this same woman at the Wednesday program with a toddler and new born baby. What did he do? Nothing! But they needed an anchor for thier faith to work.

1 Like

Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by lifenajeje(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=TrippleEEE post=93131790]
Okay then. I will look for time tonight.[/quote

]

Thanks
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by TrippleEEE: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=lifenajeje post=93155929][/quote]

Bro, had to do something tonight o. Na you ginger me. It's actually Mormon gal. Not Sabbath.
Re: Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? by lifenajeje(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
TrippleEEE:

Bro, had to do something tonight o. Na you ginger me. It's actually Mormon gal. Not Sabbath.

Ur head dey there

May u walk and never stumble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promiscuity: Are Nigerian Women As Promiscuous As Their Men? / I Chop My Friend's Gf / She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.