Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This (1377 Views)

My Guy Is After My Babe WHAT!! / Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This by mansabi: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Considering he pays all the bill and take good care of you. What will u do in this situation

Re: As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This by MissRaine69(f): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Maybe that’s why you find yourself stressing out more about your financial predicament rather then kicking the negro to the curb. When you live of someone you are inadvertently diaposable.

2 Likes

Re: As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This by IamPlato(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2018

Use Slap To Separate Their Mouth

2 Likes

Re: As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
IamPlato:

Use Slap To Separate Their Mouth
i pray, naija babe will only fake cry and wait for you to give a yeye explanation and BEG, then wait for you to fake a promise to never do it again, then you two back together fvcking again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My #10yearchallenge / I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away / Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.