Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm (33215 Views)

President Tinubu To Address Nigerians at 7pm today / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Honest2(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
murecool:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI ADDRESSES THE NATION

President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

April 13, 2020

what's this motherfucker has to say again ??

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by idonhammer: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
3.months qoubik birus 1-9 lockdown loading....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Macktaob(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
H
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by contigiency(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:
Nigerians about to watch another pre recorded shits.

You are a good example of untrained animal.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by mofeoluwadassah: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Whatever lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by michoim(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
He would surely extend the lockdown

Yeah
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by psalmylee(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anarchy loading... The video is being recorded naw and will be played by 7pm..pls tay tuned..lifeless cow

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by MZrapper(f): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
contigiency:

You are a good example of untrained animal.

I know right.
Just like your father.

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by michaellovaldo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Will be waiting
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Postnobill704: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Failed leader ..we already know what you want to say

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Antoeni(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari Seems Not to have Plans For Poor Daily income Earners
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by tommykiwi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Father of which Nation?

Rather father of cows and zombies.

Hisssssssss.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Failure44: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Will there be light?
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by JubrinElSudan: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dem go don finish recording now. Bubu go follow us watch the address

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Blessedity(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Come na

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by majamajic(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
JAMO84:
Thank you baba, may the Almighty Allah give you and your team the wisdom to lead this nation at this difficult time!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Are u standing in for the grill guy ?

As in substitute

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by suremanpatriot: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Relax the lockdown or face civil unrest, hunger riots,savages, breakdown of law and order from helpless and starving masses angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Confirmedzombie: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good one from our able president. We indigo are solidly behind you.

Only the Igbos brainwashed terorists hate you sir.

Ndigbo loves you and will keep loving you.

Buhari, ka chukwu Gozie Gi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by oluwasegun007(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bb
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Luckydubby7(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oh! No. This simply means no light for my area as from 7pm because that's the way always be.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by oluwasegun007(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
psalmylee:
Anarchy loading... The video is being recorded naw and will be played by 7pm..pls tay tuned..lifeless cow

Lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Seankhalifa: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
B4UIWAZ:
I hope this lockdown won't affect salary of this month for federal civil servants o
u even get salary
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by mrkings84(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
To hell with his address.

Since this pandemic and the hunger, what measures has he taken to alleviate the hunger down South?

He should go and address his amagiri, herders, bokoharam brothers.... Unam!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Funjosh(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
What else that today you are extending the lockdown undecided
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by PROPHETmichael: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
If it's not to announce that he has contacted Covid one nine, Nigerians are not interested.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Neoteny7: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
You mean Covid-18-and-a-half wants to read a prepared speech.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Ubdavis(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:
I Advice The Leadership of Federal Republic of Nigeria to As Matter of Urgency Consult with The Servants of GOD in Nigeria..

I am Talking of GENUIE Servants of GOD who will give Directions on what we should do as a Nation...

The Leadership of Nigeria should Humble itself and Consult the Servants of GOD..

I Believe the Nigerian Leadership knows the GENUIE Servant of GOD

Like?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Christy8906(f): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank to those that made me have something to put in my stomach yesterday, please my account number is in my signature, if you are lead to give me something, please no amount is too small. Thanks
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Ujunwa02(f): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Justinlean02:
I made a post and a subsequent comment here about how I now regard IBB as a Nigerian Hero and Legend for having the balls to outer such a disaster Buhari led govt in the 80s once naive mob thought it right to magically delete the write up. Well here it is again we Nigerians need another IBB hero at this crucial moment of our existence. Someone or the masses needs to wake up this govt is sinking this Ship(Nigeria)
Louder, A revolution is coming

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by femi4: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
B4UIWAZ:
I hope this lockdown won't affect salary of this month for federal civil servants o
We ll give you your basic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / 2023 Niger Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.