Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm (33032 Views)

President Tinubu To Address Nigerians at 7pm today / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by suxess18(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Can't wait to hear the good news
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mavrick2012:
sir,give criterion that makes a "genuine" servant of God.
Christians or Muslims?

A GENUIE Servant of GOD is one that Preaches the Undiluted, unadulterated Gospel of JESUS CHRIST without Fear or Favor.

He must also be a Practicer of the Unadulterated Gospel he preached..

He is one who speaks and it comes to Pass..

Nigeria is Privileged to have them. They may be few but we have them!

Our Leaders know them! They know who is GENUIE.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by clems88(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
What else apart from I regrettably increase za lackdown 2 wiks. angry
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by ChoCho54(f): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cirilla:
Sai Baba
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba
God bless hausa/Fulani
The urhobos, isokos, igala, tivs, efiks, jukuns, itshekiris, binis can all go to hell!

Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Promise47(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
way thing he know way he won talk nonsense President
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by SammyJac(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who's this bigot?
Mtcheeew
ChoCho54:
The urhobos, isokos, igala, tivs, efiks, jukuns, itshekiris, binis can all go to hell!

Igbo Amaka!
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Them no born him papa well to extend this lock down.. Riot go just sup for JOS here .. How e wan make we chop..
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by pretyval: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
I wish Real Madrid will be playing Barcelona at that exact time...
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by ChoCho54(f): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
SammyJac:
Who's this bigot?
Mtcheeew
Kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nwa4336(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Translating app loadin..68%
Because I don't understand anything at all lol.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by MrCuteking(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
contigiency:
To give the situation report and extend the lockdown. No problem Mr president. We are with you. It's not in doubt that you have the passion and patriotic zeal to put this country to a progressive pedestal.

Please know how to personalise your words. Instead of "we" exchange it with "I".

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by crownwealth: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fake Major General.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Auxigen(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
sw:
He will review and relax the lockdown
This will be good

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by manuelreports: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
What is this hook up to NTA AND FRCN
Can't it be live, what is all this recorded Broadcast
This people are playing kn the intelligence of Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by FGonline: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:

My brother, u have no relevant thing to say!

What has your thinking done ?

People just wanna talk...

you can pray

Simple
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by zinny377(f): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
membranus:

Keep dreaming.

Prepare for complete lockdown, the hunger assassin is to be unleashed from 7p.m.

Run to the market NOW!!! Stock your home.

cry
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
contigiency:
To give the situation report and extend the lockdown. No problem Mr president. We are with you. It's not in doubt that you have the passion and patriotic zeal to put this country to a progressive pedestal.

You mean Nigeria becoming a massive grazing field is a progressive pedestal
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Wada3: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is a welcome development. We will surely overcome COVID-19 by God's grace
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Wada3: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
manuelreports:
What is this hook up to NTA AND FRCN
Can't it be live, what is all this recorded Broadcast
This people are playing kn the intelligence of Nigerians.
ignorance is a disease
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Wada3: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
MrCuteking:

Please know how to personalise your words. Instead of "we" exchange it with "I".
using " WE” is in order because myself inclusive with my family with many well meaning Nigerians
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Schoolshoe: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Emma1Oj(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
holytribe:
What does he want to say?
Rubbish nor ni...
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:
I Advice The Leadership of Federal Republic of Nigeria to As Matter of Urgency to Consult with The Servants of GOD in Nigeria..

I am Talking of GENUIE Servants of GOD who will give Directions on what we should do as a Nation...

The Leadership of Nigeria should Humble itself and Consult the Servants of GOD..

We have them in Nigeria..

I Believe the Nigerian Leadership knows the GENUIE Servant of GOD

Seems u know them also. Why not name them for them.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by todugo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Written and prerecorded speech again
No press conference,no questions entertained WHAT KIND OF DEMOCRACY IS THIS? IS THIS COUNTRYS DEMOCRACY DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF AMERICA?
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Sososo(f): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Vision2045:
I rather watch old Arsenal Match with my Generator..
you no get joy
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by deebrain(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't be too optimistic in your expectations for his speech.

Thank me later as you yield to this advice.

By the way, that is an excellent photo shot of the president.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Sososo(f): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Abeg oo.......He is not my father o.....Let him address his Son ..

He is the Darling Daddy of ..

Manna, I hope you are set to watch your darling daddy as he address You tonight??
this guy don suffer o. How much is his salary
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by paix(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
I hope the recorded message will not be telling us how he won the 2019 election, like the last one he was telling us about feeding school children instead of addressing the matter of the moment(covid-19).
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Mouthpis(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
We are waiting to know what he has to say this time again.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by okeyfrank: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
We hope the broadcast will be LIVE this time and not a recorded playback.

We also hope that the broadcast will be done in our exquisite Aso Rock Presidential Villa, and not in some make shift studio.

We also hope that the ambiance of the venue will actually be convincing as that of the magnificent Aso Rock Presidential Villa with extremely High Definitive Sound and Video output.

We also hope that they would pose the right 'Coat of Arm' and Flags with excellent aesthetics, similar to the ones in Aso Rock, to avoid the embarrassment of the last broadcast.

Hope the mistakes of the last broadcast will be corrected, at least for us to know that we still have our 'Sai Baba' in the house.

Above all, we hope that they would be able to address the obvious injustices even in the distribution of resources by the Relief Agencies, and also use uniting languages and shun extremely divisive ones.

Nigeria remains our dear country!!!
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by rvpbae: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Schoolshoe:
Rvpbae I sent you a mail

Check your mail pls and revert.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by HRMK: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:
I Advice The Leadership of Federal Republic of Nigeria to As Matter of Urgency to Consult with The Servants of GOD in Nigeria..

I am Talking of GENUIE Servants of GOD who will give Directions on what we should do as a Nation...

The Leadership of Nigeria should Humble itself and Consult the Servants of GOD..

We have them in Nigeria..

I Believe the Nigerian Leadership knows the GENUIE Servant of GOD
CAN U PLS GIVE U 3NAMES OF SUCH GENUINE SERVANTS OF GOD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes / Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.