Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm (33216 Views)

President Tinubu To Address Nigerians at 7pm today / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by MYHUBBY: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
what else does he want to say that's special. are Nigerians observing lockdown?

even securities personnel on the road knows how dumb Buhari was to lock people down without provision that's why they collect tips and allow people pass

Nigerians will lockdown in the morning and open shop in the afternoon till evening, lockdown indeed

a lawless country

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by LegalOpinion: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
This lockdown is already extended indefinitely.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Oh! No. This simply means no light for my area as from 7pm because that's the way always be.

Nairaland update dey for you na

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Brenn594(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
I hope bubu will say smthing better and encouraging. Perhaps talk about the 20k they were suppose to disburst.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by shogsman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:
I Advice The Leadership of Federal Republic of Nigeria to As Matter of Urgency Consult with The Servants of GOD in Nigeria..

I am Talking of GENUIE Servants of GOD who will give Directions on what we should do as a Nation...

The Leadership of Nigeria should Humble itself and Consult the Servants of GOD..

I Believe the Nigerian Leadership knows the GENUIE Servant of GOD
You're not alright

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by oyewale0001(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lock down extension loading
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by jayson87: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
We are ready to watch the speech with him.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:
I Advice The Leadership of Federal Republic of Nigeria to As Matter of Urgency Consult with The Servants of GOD in Nigeria..

I am Talking of GENUIE Servants of GOD who will give Directions on what we should do as a Nation...

What is wrong with you religious people Christians and Muslims inclusive ,what exactly is wrong with you people
The other day some miscreants burnt down a police station, claiming they were instructed by their imam ,
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by mayorkay1996(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okay we dey wait...I expect him to say better tinz ooo�
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by kokomaster3d: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Extension Loading............................................................................
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by DriggityDre: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Abeg oo.......He is not my father o.....Let him address his Son ..

He is the Darling Daddy of ..

Manna, I hope you are set to watch your darling daddy as he address You tonight??
would probably soapy to his voice.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by RexTramadol1: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okay
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by gambia(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Extension of lock down loading .......98%
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Saintp(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari do a live press briefing like ya counterparts abroad. Journalists need to ask you direct questions. This ya recorded address is becoming boring

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by martinschenko2(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
murecool:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI ADDRESSES THE NATION

President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

April 13, 2020

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by RonJeremy: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dead President....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ubdavis:

Like?

We Have Major Servants of GOD

Pastor Lazarus Muoka
Pastor W.F Kumuyi
Pastor Daniel Olukoya
Pastor Paul Eneche
Bishop David Oyedapo
Pastor Enoch Adeboye..

There are others..
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by holorunwah: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Another version of national anthem
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cirilla:
Sai Baba
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba
God bless hausa/Fulani

God bless indigbo and the Niger Delta republic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by AFONJACOW(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abba Kyria has finally gave him something to say... The old Dullard is clueless
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Uncletony(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari is dead!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Iceyjayz: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yeye man
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by burgerpay1: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=JAMO84 post=88397922]Thank you baba, may the Almighty Allah give you and your team the wisdom to lead this nation at this difficult time!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

U are brain washed.When d pandemic is gone,I’ll advise they bring U to Yaba left
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by SPF247(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
So he will be addressing us every two two weeks? angry
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
shogsman:

You're not alright

We know he's not alright .the question now is it those that burnt a police station on the orders of their imam that is alright

I just pity all the brainwashed Nigerians especially the Christians .reason most are educated but yet they are far from logical reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by marshmonii: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
murecool:

President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina

(Media & Publicity)

April 13, 2020

You have completely lost touch with the masses, your case is very pathetic
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari ain’t my daddy angry
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by sylvez(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
murecool:

Femi Adesina

(Media & Publicity)

April 13, 2020

Stake on PMB speech today.

BUSINESS ODD

1. Lockdown extension by 7 days - 2.25
2. Lockdown extension by 2weeks. - 3.73
3. Relax/end lockdown. - 1.21
4. Share cash relives. - 7.23
5. Donate more funds. - 0.12
6. Release more funds. - 0.10

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by skyfather09(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
holytribe:
What does he want to say?
lockdown indefinite, extension that kind stuff
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Amanda4life: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wicked people.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by illicit(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am not listening
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nairalandmonika: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:

The Leadership of Nigeria should Humble itself and Consult the Servants of GOD..

I Believe the Nigerian Leadership knows the GENUIE Servant of GOD
Rubbish, this best they will do is tell us to fast and pray. What other advise can they give?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms / Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? / Fayemi Takes Coronavirus Test After Coming In Contact With Two Infected Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.