Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm (33002 Views)

President Tinubu To Address Nigerians at 7pm today / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Jabioro: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good news is far away from his lips,the cabal and leaders of pocket had gave him another prepared speech that will legalized them to swallow more resources..the worst is about to be pronounced by him..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by bjgurl(f): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
He should address is family not us, lifeless human

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by pennywys(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:
I Advice The Leadership of Federal Republic of Nigeria to As Matter of Urgency Consult with The Servants of GOD in Nigeria..

I am Talking of GENUIE Servants of GOD who will give Directions on what we should do as a Nation...

The Leadership of Nigeria should Humble itself and Consult the Servants of GOD..

I Believe the Nigerian Leadership knows the GENUIE Servant of GOD
suggest one for us
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
zinny377:

Thought its just me, thankfully the full speech lands on whatsapp somehow wink

You look like someone I know
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Smhaykins(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:
I Advice The Leadership of Federal Republic of Nigeria to As Matter of Urgency Consult with The Servants of GOD in Nigeria..

I am Talking of GENUIE Servants of GOD who will give Directions on what we should do as a Nation...

The Leadership of Nigeria should Humble itself and Consult the Servants of GOD..

We need to carry sacrifice to appease the gods...and must be carried by a virgin beautiful lady dat z above 25
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by wasuka14(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Baba PMB pls announce conditional cash transfer to every Nigeria citizen even for to buy food. This pandemic may last nothing less than 2 months o
murecool:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI ADDRESSES THE NATION

President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

April 13, 2020
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by BOOZELEE: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:

Sharap
No be only servant na house boys of God
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Ubdavis(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:

You lack insight bro!
U in have insight, are they not in this country? Must the wait for the government before making any meaningful input? have they cured anyone through any means? . It's obvious that u are a victim of religious brainwash... Worshipping Go's than God. Rubish!
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by atheistandproud(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pre-recorded broadcast

Abeg who has it, lemme watch before then.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by semyman: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abfinest007:
he should get lost he has nothing to say n he will still extend d lockdown.

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Jflex07(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cirilla:
Sai Baba God bless Nigeria God bless Yoruba God bless hausa/Fulani
Are these the only tribe you want Allah to bless?
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by backtalkG(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
address the country or release one of his audio visuals
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Cirilla(f): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jflex07:
Yoruba, hausa fulani represent all the tribe in nigeria
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by zinny377(f): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jflex07:

Lol
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by ogashman(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
I believe it will be a noble thing to extend the lockdown but before that a window period of say 2 days should be given so people can reorganize themselves
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by kjsun15: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
clown Buari, what do u have to say? Let see another covid one and nine birus

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Villain7: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
I repeat, if you don't have power supply, don't waste your time to buy fuel. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by zinny377(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You look like someone I know

Maybe u know me wink
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
indefinite extension.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
# usual gibberish!

2nd bass jareh!
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Xano(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Interesting
Sir, you mean edited video recording of him reading word for word of what was typed and printed in a sheet of paper.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Twinmama(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
murecool:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI ADDRESSES THE NATION

President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

April 13, 2020

Someone should help us to subtitle abi translate into common English so we won't get bored when watching ejowo
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by profmnuhu(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Expecting good news
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by ElectroLyte: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Acidosis:

2 weeks loading.

No He is resigning next that's all he want to announce. the mess in the government must be left to someone to mop
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Klington: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Coming to reel off a written script as usual.

No interaction with the press.

Mumu country.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
pls relax the lockdown
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Jflex07(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cirilla:
Yoruba, hausa fulani represent all the tribe in nigeria
Tribalism leads to bigotry and racism,please desist from such.. God bless as you adhere.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by sigiyaya(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:

You are just a brain washed Idiot lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Cirilla(f): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jflex07:
Tribalism leads to bigotry and racism,please desist from such.. God bless as you adhere.
wink
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Kuginzi: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
God bless President Buhari
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
JAMO84:
Thank you baba, may the Almighty Allah give you and your team the wisdom to lead this nation at this difficult time!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

STOP TALKING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Conducts Show Of Force For Kogi State Governorship Election. / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) / Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.