Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,344 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Need A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girlfriend (301 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend by edwinbelo7: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
I seriously need a "serious" girlfriend/spouse/partner because I'm tired of dating girls that seem not to be reasonable. They are always after money. You can't even discuss reasonable and important lifetime plans and goals. They can't seem to hold good conversations. It's always about you giving them money or sex. NLanders, what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Orubebe01: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
edwinbelo7:
I seriously need a "serious" girlfriend/spouse/partner because I'm tired of dating girls that seem not to be reasonable. They are always after money. You can't even discuss reasonable and important lifetime plans and goals. They can't seem to hold good conversations. It's always about you giving them money or sex. NLanders, what do you think?
You need a girlfriend in this corona virus regime?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend by edwinbelo7: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why not?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Tozic: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
edwinbelo7:

don't be too desperate
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
if the women you meet are unreasonable, why do you think that a wife would be different?

you need to change your environment and hopefully hang around better women, with their head straight.

BTW if all women you meet are unreasonable, then covid-19 said that he aint responsible for it and possibly the problem is YOU

(1) (Reply)

Women Are An Extra Not An Essential / How Come When An Ethiopian Is Graduating / The Stupidity Of The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.