Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (74123 Views)

If You Went To Buy Fuel, And You Meet This Lady What Will Be Your Reaction(photo / Funny Christmas Meme / Naija Parents Reaction When They See Their Child's Maths Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Talkingoil(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
slimanyd:

Ok
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by micflo28(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Why
Is everything okay?

I like you dear. Call me dear.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Why
Is everything okay?
Hmm..I love your smile, It is very contagious!
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
SafariBoy:

Hmm..I love your smile, It is very contagious!
Awwww... Thank you
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Awwww... Thank you
You are most welcome!
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

U are one of the reasons I changed my profile pic
My breasts aren't even showing
Uncle fear God

If you like photocopy it or laminate it, nwanyi oma you are ikpuciously made and to chew you raw dey rumble my mund, walahi grin ......I just blame this coro nwa China, I for waybill you down to coal city...obodo ngwòri grin grin tongue .......ego ka i ga eri cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

just blame this coro nwa China, I for waybill you down to coal city...obodo ngwòri
Haha! Uncle I no do o
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Haha! Uncle I no do o

Ok dear codedly take my number from my signature and let us continue from WhatsApp, I have seen you have the potential to succeed in life......good luck dear
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by hungvid20: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You fell for scam
So cheap
Pity

Sir, you can't be too sure everyone asking for help is a scammer. People are hungry and I am one of them. Thanks to Oga Frowland who came to my rescue today. I didn't have anything to eat until he bailed me out. Believe you me, I told my mum and a friend and neighbours earlier on and they all say God bless you Mr. Frowland. Pls, keep doing your bits and don't let anyone discourage your kind heart. If anyone now uses it to scam you or others, let God be the Judge. Thank you once more.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by awofe1: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
shocked

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
hungvid20:
Please I am yet to have breakfast. I swear to you. I am very very hungry right now. Kindly help me with any amount. I will use paga. Please Sir/Ma.
God bless you

20..032..65394 Zenith Bank

I'm seeing a female account name.

Is it yours?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by alphaRego01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by hungvid20: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tinyemeka:

I'm seeing a female account name.

Is it yours?

Yes it is.
Regards
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
hungvid20:

Yes it is.
Regards

Done.

Widow's mite please.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by hungvid20: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Done.

Widow's mite please.

Happily received and it is NOT Sir.
Thank you very much.
God bless and protect you from lack in Jesus name-Amen
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
hungvid20:

Happily received and it is NOT Sir.
Thank you very much.
God bless and protect you from lack in Jesus name-Amen

Amen. Bless you too.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by jamesnpascal45: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nothing to say because I know this is were it will lead to
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by imran90(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
When my brother called that the lockdown has been extended, I nearly faint until I heard it doesn't affect osun state
If u see the way have been smiling anyhow
It as affect osun o.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
imran90:
It as affect osun o.
My brother, I couldn't cry cry
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by cris07(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
When my brother called that the lockdown has been extended, I nearly faint until I heard it doesn't affect osun state
If u see the way have been smiling anyhow
we shall resume ours on Friday.
Hope you won't faint now? Lol.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by imran90(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

My brother, I couldn't cry cry
Even without any new case for the past two weeks. This is wickedness
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
cris07:
we shall resume ours on Friday.
Hope you won't faint now? Lol.
Aswear if I no die during this 2nd one, na God
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
imran90:
Even without any new case for the past two weeks. This is wickedness
Pure and applied wickedness
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by cris07(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Aswear if I no die during this 2nd one, na God
really? OK
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
cris07:
really? OK hi me on WhatsApp... 09062210796.
Alright..remove your number now, have saved it
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Timil: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lizzy247:
Where in Osogbo are you so I can visit to wine and dine with you grin

Babe, are you in Osogbo?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by LawyerLomo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
my Hausa neighbors were just raining causes on him.
It seems their eyes done open.
Even for their eyes now they plainly declared that - "he amounts to nothing"
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by JoseRaji(m): 1:43am On Apr 15, 2020
tompat86:
The moment Baba disclosed the extension of lockdown, one of my neighbours called his wife to come and remove one out of the two meats she gave him for dinner.
Hundreds of Nigerians have laid claim to this story. It is now stale.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by TeephaQueenie: 3:35am On Apr 15, 2020
I saw the extension coming, so I wasn't really moved
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by jonneljonn(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2020
This country has completed failed the common Nigerian,all the govt officials including the national assembly members spend the tax payers money on food cloths cars and even the houses they stay and yet they cannot use the common resources we have to provide all Nigerians with relief materials at this period of national disaster.wen the talk about the most vunerable I weep for this country,at this time every body needs help from the govt.there is no food to eat and no money and u are talking about most vunerable.in my village whee I come from nobody have ever received a Dom or any form of relief from govt,infact they have never seen any govt officials visit them and there are millions of people who are very poor and can't afford shelter talkless of one meal a day .even in my street where I reside in port Harcourt town,there are thousands of poor families staying in make shift houses who can't afford a meal or even pay for their kids school fees yet the the minister was talking about helping millions of poor families.how do u come to the conclusion that the people u are sharing money to are the poorest??this is just an avenue to loot our money again, because the impact of govt relief is not felt by the poor masses.this money belongs to all Nigerians,why should a few people in govt be enjoying our common resources alone ,?? Enough of the stealing in the name of social intervention program
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

If you like photocopy it or laminate it, nwanyi oma you are ikpuciously made and to chew you raw dey rumble my mund, walahi grin ......I just blame this coro nwa China, I for waybill you down to coal city...obodo ngwòri grin grin tongue .......ego ka i ga eri cheesy
hahaha, nwoke cho iri ikpu ofe mmanu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths / Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.