Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (74079 Views)

If You Went To Buy Fuel, And You Meet This Lady What Will Be Your Reaction(photo / Funny Christmas Meme / Naija Parents Reaction When They See Their Child's Maths Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by blesskewe(f): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You opened your account newly so am skeptical. Not that I don't believe you but that's how the world works. The other ones should have gotten their alart now. God will provide for you all.
Should I please write my account number??
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by xclusivedeal(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You can message me privately for assistance.
Boss, please allow your kind gesture reach a brother too. Am struggling to feed three kids and my wife this lockdown period. Nothing is too small Sir. Gtbank 0137638937
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lizzy247:
Where in Osogbo are you so I can visit to wine and dine with you grin

Ha my sister
Na oke baale my hostel dey but no food for house cry
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
bcbones:

cry that's isale osun side right, I stay at ogo oluwa. Is police much around that side. looking for how to kill boredom. I seriously need to leave my house

How's movement around ogo oluwa?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I sell clothes and fashion accessories cry

Babe, kuku ma siddon for house dey enjoy fan and manage the remaining food in the house till this is over.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by easzypeaszy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
nairaman66:
Thought the extension are for some states! Not the whole Nigeria!!
Lagos and Abuja are d whole states in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by succri(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
I ecpected the extension , cases are discovered everyday
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Ha my sister
Na oke baale my hostel dey but no food for house cry

She fit carry food come nah.
If food show, abeg call me...dont worry i know how to get my way to your house without passing any checkpoint grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by anigbajumo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am extremely saddened to see the condition of people here,but the bitter truth is that the best way to curb this is by extending the lockdown...it will not be well with all our past politicians that put Nigerians in this state,how much will it cost FG if we av robust external reserve to credit people account or from ECA accounts,but they av looted it dry.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by OmoOshodi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Help is needed......2 weeks na die I Dey o

0050889401 Gtbank....

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Chrisjay1998(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls guys just help me with any amount I don't know how to survive this Coming 2weeks,and I can't go out anymore to Repair tyres and get my daily bread..pls Hunger is really dealing with me nd i hv nobody to Beg,people i have approached are also telling me the same story about hunger dealing with them pls just Help a brother Out I will be so grateful and God will Reward You with Abundant Blessings Amen.2140269233 UBA
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

She fit carry food come nah.
If food show, abeg call me...dont worry i know how to get my way to your house without passing any checkpoint grin grin
Make u come finish all the food bah?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Theboss100(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Noted.
May God richly bless you for touching the lives of those in need. I pray God grant you your heart desires. I don't have much otherwise I would have supported ur Noble work. Thumbs up
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by VIRGINlabia(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
When my brother called that the lockdown has been extended, I nearly faint until I heard it doesn't affect osun state
If u see the way have been smiling anyhow

Why you wan faint, you wan go collect penIs this week abi grin
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bcbones: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Oke baale
U want to come to my side?

Why not, if invited. Check your mailbox
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Mistaicey2288: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
SpecialAgent:

cocaina lol grin

WehdoneSir
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Make u come finish all the food bah?

Shoooo....Babe relax!! I don't eat much cheesy wink wink
Which part of Oke baale are you?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bcbones: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

How's movement around ogo oluwa?

Movement is light, although I don't go out much. But at night there are lots of movement
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by BEHEST(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
tompat86:
The moment Baba disclosed the extension of lockdown, one of my neighbours called his wife to come and remove one out of the two meats she gave him for dinner.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by slimanyd: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Talkingoil:

What's your number on WhatsApp

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Why you wan faint, you wan go collect penIs this week abi grin
Lol....want do u mean
I am a small girl o
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

Shoooo....Babe relax!! I don't eat much cheesy wink wink
Which part of Oke baale are you?
Hmmmm
School area
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
bcbones:

Movement is light, although I don't go out much. But at night there are lots of movement

This place has been ghost community. Though i tried to stoll out yesterday evening just to stretch my legs, and i equally saw some movements
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by VIRGINlabia(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Lol....want do u mean
I am a small girl o

grin grin grin grin cheesy come Enugu naa make I check your virgimus and see how small it is
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
bcbones:

Why not, if invited. Check your mailbox
Have replied your mail
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

grin grin grin grin cheesy come Enugu naa make I check your virgimus and see how small it is
Ewwwww, uncle stop it
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bcbones: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

This place has been ghost community. Though i tried to stoll out yesterday evening just to stretch my legs, and i equally saw some movements

What area is that?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Westernlove: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
tompat86:
The moment Baba disclosed the extension of lockdown, one of my neighbours called his wife to come and remove one out of the two meats she gave him for dinner.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nkemella: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Hope you received? Manage pls
Remember me too.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Warmaterial(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mehn if u see my shout ehh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths / Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.