Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors (55580 Views)

Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by oyatz(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Kid, you are the ignorant one here.

Tiv are in Benue State, Agatu are also in Benue State while Igala is in Kogi State.

Benue and Kogi States are parts of the 19 States carved out from the defunct Northern Region.

New year festivals are usually parts of the celebrations of many African tribes to thank or request from the deities of Harvest, gods of the Land or departed ancestors for bounty harvests in the land (varies from culture to culture).

The traditional rulers and the chief priests often officiate in the celebrations.

From Judeo-Christian/European perspectives, activities that involve elements of African Traditional Religions are often regarded as 'Pagan' ( not necessarily evil).

#Curses: if your tongue in cursing is that effective, why haven't you prayed for yourself to be one of the most successful young men in Nigeria?

Or your tongue is only effective in cursing and ineffective in praying?

Charleys:

Guy if you quote me again I'll curse you.
So Tiv and Igala are in the north.
Agatu is now north to you.

You are an illiterate and that's me being nice to you.

You haven't shown me where it's a pagan celebration yet.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Charleys: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2020
oyatz:
Kid, you are the ignorant one here.

Tiv are in Benue State, Agatu are also in Benue State while Igala is in Kogi State.

Benue and Kogi States are parts of the 19 States carved out from the defunct Northern Region.

New year festivals are usually parts of the celebrations of many African tribes to thank or request from the deities of Harvest, gods of the Land or departed ancestors for bounty harvests in the land (varies from culture to culture).

The traditional rulers and the chief priests often officiate in the celebrations.

From Judeo-Christian/European perspectives, activities that involve elements of African Traditional Religions are often regarded as 'Pagan' ( not necessarily evil).

#Curses: if your tongue in cursing is that effective, why haven't you prayed for yourself to be one of the most successful young men in Nigeria?

Or your tongue is only effective in cursing and ineffective in praying?

Benue is not in northern Nigeria. You haven't gone to benue in your life.
Benue is in the South East of Nigeria... That is if you know your Geography well you'll see what I'm saying.

A benue man will slap you for calling him a northerner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads / “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.