Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors (55588 Views)

Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Jack500: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Will you accept money from a flat headed ipob like me?

U need brain, so u think u are mocking the guy like that, ryt? Se I should show post of Igbo people begging on this site too? The earlier u realise that this thing cross across tribe the better for u. Stop displaying your foolishness here, get a life.

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by ngwababe(f): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
they should be ready to see more covid 19 cases....and perhaps get more funds from the FG

FTC: I dedicate this to all Nigerians passing through difficult times this trying period...I pray a helper appear for each one of us in form of food palliative and bank alerts, AMEN!

They see it, we suffer it here.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Coronavirus1: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
You can lock down North then wait for the worse in the North Goat
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Lawrencestix(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Nothing like that.. Its all malaria and flu... If actually we have this shit in Nigeria,everybody for don get am... FG na scam..
exactly bro thats y we want make u go get am so dat we go know if na scam
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by shakyum: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin

Check my signature
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Charleys: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
if they lock down the farms amd famers in the north where una go get yams, beans onions beef,tomato etc to to eat....?

Point of correction, Yams are not farmed in the north.
Don't argue this one, I Sabi pass you for that one.

Go check the people that do new yam festival and you'll know where true yams are farmed.

5 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by danielorilonise(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Garrieveryday:
shocked
Yeyenatu
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by ogastone(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Must they turn everything to regional business ? Better still, let all the northern States begin to claim that they have numerous covid 19 cases.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Kaybaba5(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Nairaland has turned to beggar forum

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Taiwojon(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2020
but you can lock down west abi?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Bobbyfreshhh: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Nothing like that.. Its all malaria and flu... If actually we have this shit in Nigeria,everybody for don get am... FG na scam..

Bro you are ignorant
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by francisbarrack(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2020
tayebest:
Illiteracy is EVIL angry

Make we cova our face bro coz they rule us n all d aboki for my area move freely (osogbo).
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by joshjc(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
shocked is not my business but my business is federal government using oil money from Delta state to cure them when it clear for their eyes

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
hello ada I sent you a mail,pls reply it
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by adam4success(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Kaybaba5:
No b small thing.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by James4bright(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
if they lock down the farms amd famers in the north where una go get yams, beans onions beef,tomato etc to to eat....?

The west is on lockdown, nothing comes in.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Cantonese: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Unfortunately the north is the most dangerous area with the rate of illiteracy, hunger and religious inclination.

The hidden reason of the governors is religion. They do not want to close mosques. Experience is the best teacher as they say.

If the north experiences an explosion what will happen to the rest of the country?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:

Is that all you got from the story? I am sorry for you. All they taught you from kindergarten to university is "our oyel money". Oil is currently selling at about $20 per barrel. Europe, America, Australia and Asia are moving to electric cars. Very soon, I mean very very soon, I mean in this current decade, you will start hawking your oyel inside Lagos holdups.
Even if oil is sold at 3 dollar per barrel your economy will still depend on it

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by guru90: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Kaybaba5:

Am seeing it oooh.
It is not their fault brother. This Lockdown really affecting some people heavily.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by avalon7(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Entitled idiots... They don't contribute anything to this country except for insurgency. When it set now they will use the money generated from the south to Carter for them

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by dominique(f): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Yet that's where majority of the relief materials is being diverted to.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Reference(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Said it. Nigeria cannot be locked down and so Nigeria cannot defeat this pandemic the way western countries seek to. We need alternative strategies if not it will be long drawn and tedious.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by starlingbawa(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
This is what you get when people begin to think with their Anus instead of their brains....
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by olax02(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Flyingngel:
They know what they are doing.
truely they now. Once west and other region clear their cases of corona that when north will started discovering theirs. Wake up it a game..
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2020
guru90:
Through my analysis about SS and SE lockdown.

Buhari wanna cripple SS and SE economy.......

But it will never work for Him and his cabals.

Has Buhari locked down any state in the Southeast or south south?
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Yet, some senile, nepotic, sadistic, satanic, self serving redundant coupist could lockdown the south without commensurate palliatives?....the shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Evangel1998: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2020
I am not trying to side anyone but the truth is that we are complaining of food meanwhile majority of our food is gotten from the North so if the lockdown is been exercised there it will really affect our country badly , and secondly this is rainy season which is a planting season , it's indeed useful season for growing most of our major crops .
Then for the spread of COVID-19 we should find an alternative measures that will be very effective so that it will not spread largely in the North...
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by StreetFight: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2020
drakeskull:
They can't lockdown North but they are top beneficiary of funds for most vulnerable. Lockdown Lagos, Ogun and Abuja. Share money in Katsina, Bauchi, Jigawa.......SINZU continue o

If they lock down the North, hunger will kill you in the South. You think you can drink your oil? Yam, tomatoes, rice, cassava, e.t.c. are all grown in the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.