Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors (55243 Views)

Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by richmanrichard: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2020
apholaryn:
hunger wey go kill ur tribalistic idiot
u dont get it. Do you? Your fellow mor ons that was busy ranting 'sai baba' in 2015 n subsequent elections dont ve any moral justification to beg frm nigerians. U brought this evil upon us all. Wai ler!
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by back2sender: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine undecided
No testing site in the North shocked, this is unacceptable
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by dj5naira(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Pastorayojide:
The north can't shut down and no action will be taken against them but buhari is shutting down the west, is kano not a cormecial city, it should be shut down too. The north economy will bloom while the west economy will be greatly affected. Hunger is dealing with thoes in the west seriously now. They should think of another method of combating the spread

If X/2U!=(QZ)

where,

Q=8+1+16+16+25=H+A+P+P+Y=(HAPPY)

and

Z=2+9+18+20+8+4+1+25=B+I+R+T+H+D+A+Y=(BIRTHDAY)

then,

X/2U!=(HAPPY)(BIRTHDAY)

Cross multiplying both side by 2U!

2U!X/2U!=(HAPPY)*(BIRTHDAY)*2U!

X=HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2U!
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by apholaryn: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2020
richmanrichard:
u dont get it. Do you? Your fellow mor ons that was busy ranting 'sai baba' in 2015 n subsequent elections dont ve any moral justification to beg frm nigerians. U brought this evil upon us all. Wai ler!
you sounds very dumb..not surprised tho..
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by drakeskull(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:

If they lock down the North, hunger will kill you in the South. You think you can drink your oil? Yam, tomatoes, rice, cassava, e.t.c. are all grown in the North

Dumb, who told you I'm from South South. You think this is about being tribalistic rather giving you reality. Yl
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by richmanrichard: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

So much hunger, so much bitterness, so much hate...it is well with you Afolarin.
nwanna biko anakwam efufu. Onwee ife obula i gaa achoro biko choro m. Company m na-aru n'ya enweteghibe oru obula since last november. O bu contract work kanyi na-aru. Soso ife m nwere n'ulo now bu soso rice mana ife ndi ozo agwula. Biko onweghi ihe o bula di too small. Biko agu di oh
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by sweetgala(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/we-cant-lock-down-north-northern-govs/

I the the body of the article and in no sentence did the phrase "we can not lock north come forth" so one would then be required to read the full statement as released by the forum.

But please let us be careful in how we present facts.
The governors have done what is proper restricted cross boundary movement limited gatherings, and conceeded to reduce the reliance on FG for funds by looking at areas of diversification for the future.

No other region has come together to make a collective plan look at Lagos with it's radical system and compare.to Ibadan. I know IB people resident in Lagos who have relocated to IB because they couldn't withstand the lockdown in Lagos
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by honeyB2018: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
This is how it begins.Tomorrow the foolishness of some individuals will become the problem of the nation.
If our ports and borders were closed earlier, we will not be crying of hunger now, no one would have been talking about palliatives
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Cantonese: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:

If they lock down the North, hunger will kill you in the South. You think you can drink your oil? Yam, tomatoes, rice, cassava, e.t.c. are all grown in the North

And whoever told you that they are not all grown in the entire south? So, no wonder herdsmen are in the south destroying farms so the north can have an advantage.

I think you have never been to the south. Travel to the south and see for yourself.

The northerners come with their crops to the south where they think they can make more money in more peaceful environments. If the north is locked down, hunger will ravage all of you in the north first. Remember that 100% of the beggars in this country are northerners. What will they eat?

How many northern richmen are ready to give food to their people in the communities?

We are talking about the safety of the entire country and you are being one sided.
The north is at the most risk if there is an outbreak somwhere there. Look at Zamfara state and its poverty level.

The north needs to be locked down for the safety of all there. The governors cannot find the will power to close down mosques for a little period. That's where the challenge truly lies. If the people can bear shutting down the mosques for this little period then all will be well.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by lastempero: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
IDeyNL:

So you're a Yoruba and you support north and Buhari like your life depended on it.

Anyway I wish you Happy Two Weeks extension.

He will feel the hunger lockdown now.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by odinson1(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Very in-sensitive, non-empathetic government.

Is there no other way you can urge people to stay home other than drawing our attention to the sad reality of what is going on in other countries?

Have respect for the innocent lives lost in those countries please

You urge us to stay indoors but what have you provided us with?

No electricity for comfort, no water supply, no FOOD, no money.

Foolish people and their supporters

Abeg generous nairalanders help me with any amount you have let me buy two cups of rice and eat today I didn't even eater rice on Easter yesterday
Please i and my family might die out of hunger by the end of this week

2262999223 Zenith bank
May God bless you
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
if they lock down the farms amd famers in the north where una go get yams, beans onions beef,tomato etc to to eat....?
shey na everybody be farmer?
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by CeeManCollins(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2020
I just hope my Western and Eastern Governors will be proactive early enough to shut their borders against the illiterate North. Cos Covid-19 deaths will set world record.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by suremanpatriot: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
THIS SHOWS THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS RULE THE SOUTH AND NOBODY CAN DOANYTHING ABOUT IT. undecided
KUDOS TO THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON AND REFUSED TO SUCCUMB
TO FEAR AND MISFORTUNE OF THE WHITEMAN.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
richmanrichard:
nwanna biko anakwam efufu. Onwee ife obula i gaa achoro biko choro m. Company m na-aru n'ya enweteghibe oru obula since last november. O bu contract work kanyi na-aru. Soso ife m nwere n'ulo now bu soso rice mana ife ndi ozo agwula. Biko onweghi ihe o bula di too small. Biko agu di oh
Aha gị na account details gị ọ bụ gịnị?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
yes they won't lockdown and nothing will happen, the north don't take vaccines like the south.

they practically immune unlike the south that binges on vaccines and assimilate all sorts of diseases.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by fraymite: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
But Kwara is part of them and it's on full lock down as I'm typing. Kaduna self is on lock down. So what else. Their chairman said they would adopt measures that fit their state. And they have been doing this already.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Austin2001(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
How can we fight a Zombie. We have to make sure we have test centers before its late.#North
AkpaMgbor:

How can we fight a Zombie. We have to make sure we have test centers before its late.#North
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by suremanpatriot: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
CeeManCollins:
I just hope my Western and Eastern Governors will be proactive early enough to shut their borders against the illiterate North. Cos Covid-19 deaths will set world record.
YOU ARE IGNORAMUS TO SAY THIS FOOLISH THING THAT KEEP PPL STARVING FOR NOTHING IN THE SOUTH.
COVID19 HAS BEEN IN NIGERIA SINCE 2019 AND NO MILLIONS DIEDAND YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.
DONT YOU HAVE SENSE? CANT YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING?
PPL LIKE U IN GOVT HAVE NO SENSE AGAIN TO STUDY WHAT IS HAPPENING,because FEARS OF DIEING AND LEAVING THEIR LOOTS OCCUPIES THEM.WHEN ELEPHANTS(USA,CHINA,RUSSIA EUROPE) FIGHT WITH TECHNO DEMONS THEY SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.
AFRICA HAS BN IMMUNE BY GOD because IS ONLY GOD THEY DEPEND ON!
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by richmanrichard: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

. Nna imele. Agaghi echezo ifea. Ife nwoke mere ibe ya bu NGAA-JIDE.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by richmanrichard: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

1 8 2 5 5 1 7 0 1 3. F C M B. Nna imela. I wont 4get this.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by chaloskyx: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
thats fine you dont need to lock down........every man for himself if your citizens get the virus just dont bring them to lagos just as you took this decision you would also take responsibility for very case in each of your regions
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Nwaonyishi69: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Then be prepared to wipe out North.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by richmanrichard: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

nna chukwu gozie gi. I don get alert oh. Pls can u give your digits so i can say 'thank u' or email it to donrichardchinedu at gmail. Biko okwa n'abani ka m ga akpo maka lockdown ebea maka enweghi credit ugbua. Thank u obinno!

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
richmanrichard:
nna chukwu gozie gi. I don get alert oh. Pls can u give your digits so i can say 'thank u' or email it to donrichardchinedu at gmail. Biko okwa n'abani ka m ga akpo maka lockdown ebea maka enweghi credit ugbua. Thank u obinno!
It's OK nwanne..stay safe..anyị ga enwe mmeri na ikpeazụ....

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by richmanrichard: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Nairaland pls, u all shud help me to appreciate this man(AkpaMgbor). He sent me some funds now. Money for food don dey for this lockdown oh! Oga u wud never lack.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by richmanrichard: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:
It's OK nwanne..stay safe..anyị ga enwe mmeri na ikpeazụ....
gracias
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by rummmy: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
When they are busy sharing our money, buhari self.... Everything thing he does, he put his brothers first........ I blame southerners especially the yorubas,Their lord and saviour tinubu is helpless..and they will still as lick bubu because they need a mirage presidency in 2022......
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bashirkareem31:
They didn't lock the north down but the bulk of the palliatives were given to them.I utterly regretted being a Nigerian.

Not when I mention BIAFRA....you might be configured to defend it when you hear disintegration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.