Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors (55244 Views)

Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by ckmayoca: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2020
It’s should be no lockdown no palliative. Lockdown shouldn’t stop farmers tho but other business that deals with crowd.

ahiboilandgas:
if they lock down the farms amd famers in the north where una go get yams, beans onions beef,tomato etc to to eat....?
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Mizwisdom(f): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2020
ZeroAccess:
Northern part is not been locked down and yet money is been shared among them. How can you lock down ogun and share money in jigawu.

Who is advicing this people?
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
apholaryn:
cheesy oh! That's your mode of operation ..and I'm only pained you are also called human..and it's more painful you looked mature enough to have sense on your dp.. you're your parents biggest mistake lipsrsealed
You even had time to check my dp? Yes I am matured and that is why I don't engage in tribal mudslinging like you e-urchins over the years here..but una begging don too much on this forum..it's a shame really..wasting your youth on hate and nairaland when you don't have shishi in your pockets..a big shame..I thank God for his provisions in my life..

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Goddey94: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Because northern is Nigerian abi
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
omohlexy:
why is it that after all these years ogwashi uku is still under developed and stagnant? Did u guys offend the gods?
shocked shocked what do you mean by under developed shocked ? 75% of roads in ogwashi uku is tide,ogwashi uku has up to 10 secondary school, ogwashi uku has up to Nine primary school, ogwashi has government polytechnic,ogwashi has up 5 standard hotel than your whole local government,ogwashi uku has three banks and another one is ongoing, ogwashi uku has produced more intelligent people and people that has made Nigeria proud than all your state.please prove me wrong if you can cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Bukkyq:
This is a cry for help to all Nigerians, please help me out am heavily pregnant and have not had any good food going to a week now even the garri that have been drinking has finished. My husband is a laborer who as a result of this corona cannot go to work am gradually slipping into depression and need help. I need a food to eat so I can stay alive for my baby please help me I beg of you.
Account name: Bukola
Account no: 0690840869
Access bank
See another one..Just registered today to solicit or probably scam people from their hard earned money! I know this one also has many more monikers here on nairaland angry

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Bluntemperor: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Nice one on the governors part.
Let them know that social distancing is the way to go by firstly locking down all religions places of worship including churches and mosques.
The North will not survive what I see happening in Europe. The governors should be proactive like Ganduje.
God bless Nigeria and also heal the world

What is nice on lucking the South while the North is with open borders?.
Are those freely coming and going out not going to infect the larger population?.
As we speak today Boko Haram incessant activities in and out of the North East is draining our Natural resources.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by GreyLaw(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:

If they lock down the North, hunger will kill you in the South. You think you can drink your oil? Yam, tomatoes, rice, cassava, e.t.c. are all grown in the North

Stop talking rubbish! Cassava is NOT produced in the North. Here, clear your ignorance:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassava_production_in_Nigeria
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
tayebest:
Illiteracy is EVIL angry

i ask why we do not have SOUTHERN GOVERNORS FORUM?
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by anigbajumo(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
guru90:
Through my analysis about SS and SE lockdown.

Buhari wanna cripple SS and SE economy.......

But it will never work for Him and his cabals.

Tribalism has deepen ur sense of reasoning,ur hatred for buhari had makes ur cerebrum faulty...PMB only lockdown Lagos,fct and Ogun and other states Governor follow suit...FG had nothing to do with SS and SE, channel ur grievances to ur Governor,mumu of the highest order....
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by risos(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2020
They always speak in unison, very commendable
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by apholaryn: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

You even had time to check my dp? Yes I am matured and that is why I don't engage in tribal mudslinging like you e-urchins over the years here..but una begging don too much on this forum..it's a shame really..wasting your youth on hate and nairaland when you don't have shishi in your pockets..a big shame..I thank God for his provisions in my life..
you are a dumbass and a big hypocrite bro..u claimed u don't engage in tribal war yet u were mocking that dude if he would collect money from a Flaaatthead..and yea the beggings too much I agree with u but they are not forcing anyone to help them out..if u can ,good for dem ,if u cant ,just lookaway instead of displaying stupidity like u did..and your hypocrite too much sef ,we both know your brothers and sisters are included in this e-begging of a thing and they are even more and your tribalistic goat is making it seems like it's a religional thing..na thunder go faya ur lowlife balls..
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Finemanas(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2020
koffsman:
President of the north won't lock down north, why will he destroy their economy he is President to the north alone, and dictator to the other tribes

And who told u he locked every state?
The federal government only impose lockdown on two state which is Lagos, Ogun and the FCT
Others state where lockdown by their state governors
So I don't know what you are talking about
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by KunleyY19(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Let AbdulRasaq be doing meeting with south west governors... They are forward thinking.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Cotton:
Oga, most of what we eat comes from the North. Stop displaying your ignorance.
you be mumu,north day feed us and yet malnutrition day kill them there,how desert go day feed green vegetarian and rich soil(land) like south?.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Avalancheman: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2020
These governors are smart.

Coronavirus lockdown is just a scam!
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
tayebest:
Illiteracy is EVIL angry

They are not illiterates, ignorance is the biggest evil, it's bigger than stupidity
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by musa234(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Bukkyq post=88424912]This is a cry for help to all Nigerians, please help me out am heavily pregnant and have not had any good food going to a week now even the garri that have been drinking has finished. My husband is a laborer who as a result of this corona cannot go to work am gradually slipping into depression and need help. I need a food to eat so I can stay alive for my baby please help me I beg of you.
Account name: Bukola
Account no: 0690840869
Access bank[/qquote you stand a better chance of getting money with an old account, you just created this account today and that may discourage intending givers.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Finemanas(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Nigerian Government should stop using Covid-19 to make money for their personal gains, instead seek for measures to avoid the spread.
Let's just thank God that Corona virus can't withstand This part of the world and stop using it as a means to exploit the country
Cuz I bet if corona virus can withstand this country alot of citizens including the gulible politicians would have die by now. Are we better than the US and other European countries who harvest corpses on huge numbers on a daily
With our poor infrastructure I wonder how Nigeria would handle this situation
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Chicastle: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
they should be ready to see more covid 19 cases....and perhaps get more funds from the FG

FTC: I dedicate this to all Nigerians passing through difficult times this trying period...I pray a helper appear for each one of us in form of food palliative and bank alerts, AMEN!

Nah covid20 go hit this ones oo
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by koffsman(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Next time take your time to read well before you talk confused fellow
quote author=Finemanas post=88425659]

And who told u he locked every state?
The federal government only impose lockdown on two state which is Lagos, Ogun and the FCT
Others state where lockdown by their state governors
So I don't know what you are talking about [/quote]
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by mrgreen4real(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
ZeroAccess:
Northern part is not been locked down and yet money is been shared among them. How can you lock down ogun and share money in jigawu.

Who is advicing this people?
Abuja which is locked down is in the south abi?
You will not read news before commenting and if you read you hardly comprehend and the only thing you do is to comment like someone who is doing expo on an examination hall.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Advancedman(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/we-cant-lock-down-north-northern-govs/

These are the responsible Governor for addressing a situation according to their respective peculiarities not just giving orders because everyone is doing same.

The federal government wants to tell the world that covid-19 is prone to the FCT, Lagos and Ogun?
Channels TV Slogan say Naija as giant of Africa should not necessarily be a follower but all I have seen in our style of leadership is follow follow yet as Great Fela sang years ago.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2020
apholaryn:
you are a dumbass and a big hypocrite bro..u claimed u don't engage in tribal war yet u were mocking that dude if he would collect money from a Flaaatthead..and yea the beggings too much I agree with u but they are not forcing anyone to help them out..if u can ,good for dem ,if u cant ,just lookaway instead of displaying stupidity like u did..and your hypocrite too much sef ,we both know your brothers and sisters are included in this e-begging of a thing and they are even more and your tribalistic goat is making it seems like it's a religional thing..na thunder go faya ur lowlife balls..
So much hunger, so much bitterness, so much hate...it is well with you Afolarin.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by apholaryn: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

So much hunger, so much bitterness, so much hate...it is well with you Afolarin.
hunger wey go kill ur tribalistic idiot
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by lukency(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Ignorance and stupidity will not allow them.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Fmartin(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2020
angry cheesy grin

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by ZeroAccess: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
You must be dumb to mention me. So sharing money to Jigawu to is wise to you u dumb goat

quote author=mrgreen4real post=88426253]
Abuja which is locked down is in the south abi?
You will not read news before commenting and if you read you hardly comprehend and the only thing you do is to comment like someone who is doing expo on an examination hall.[/quote]
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Burukutuhari: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
See them holding meetings b/c of this pandemic. All along they v'e been gallivanting with resources from the south. Now they realize that there is something like other sectors of generating revenue. Bunch of zombie saprophytes. I just pray the prize of crude oil fall below $2 dollar per barrel let me see how they will cope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka / Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.