Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo (3365 Views)

Woman Asks “Is Anyone In Here” In The Restroom / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hi all, why would an older brother follow his sister to the restroom and be banging on the restroom door saying “ Come out or I will break that door”?

How humiliating
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by richmond500: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
of all the motherfvcking threads I have seen on NL, this is the motherfvckest

14 Likes

Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by richmond500: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin OP, u got me
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by XXXXTENTACION: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Itibolibo is a problem grin
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by lilvicky68(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all, why would an older brother follow his sister to the restroom and be banging on the restroom door saying “ Come out or I will break that door”?

How humiliating
Why would the younger sister not use the restroom fast and come out..is it her bedroom?
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Why would the younger sister not use the restroom fast and come out..is it her bedroom?
No...he followed her to her bedroom.
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by lilvicky68(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Where dis one happen?
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by mamagee3(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Where dis one happen?
In their mother’s house.
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by lilvicky68(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
mamagee3:

In their mother’s house.
In which country
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by mamagee3(f): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

In which country
America.
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by lilvicky68(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
mamagee3:

America.
I thought as much...Na foreign werey be that one.. just one wake up slap will correct the boy's brain..

2 Likes

Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by soundOsonic: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
The answer is because you all are sharing one bathroom
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by Afamsi: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
cry That guy body needs cele 2by2 plankin deliverance.
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by habsydiamond(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mamagee you again!!!! Na restroom fight this time.... I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by HolySword: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
soundOsonic:
The answer is because you all are sharing one bathroom
We don’t share bathrooms...
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by soundOsonic: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
mamagee3:

So ask him not us.
But ain't you old to be making up threads ?
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by TThhoorr: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2021
What are you not telling us
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by BareFacedLies(m): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2021
mamagee3:

Correction, he followed you to your bedroom!
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by illicit(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Hope it's not like he wants to hang her....

Maybe they are not blood and d guy already knows
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by Ishilove: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
of all the motherfvcking threads I have seen on NL, this is the motherfvckest
It's like you don't know mamagee. She writes like she is from a different dimension; a dimension where people think and act like lunatics. She has been on NL longer than I have (check my profile) and all her topics, and I mean ALL her topics seem like random brain farts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by Warlord2014(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2021
mamagee3:

How humiliating
he should stop taking hard drugs.

1 Like

Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by Iseoluwani: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2021
mamagee3:

How humiliating

ARE you the one cheesy
mamagee3:

How humiliating

ARE you the one
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by Iseoluwani: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2021
mamagee3:
'we'

That signifies that u are likely the victim
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by rex444(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Catch your cruise my dear..... Whatever makes U happy
Re: Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo by Felason(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2021
Ishilove:

It's like you don't know mamagee. She writes like she is from a different dimension; a dimension where people think and act like lunatics. She has been on NL longer than I have (check my profile) and all her topics, and I mean ALL her topics seem like random brain farts

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin / Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her / Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.