Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Does Love Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Exist? (947 Views)

Why Does Love Hurt So Much? Why Do Relationships &Marriages Never Last Nowadays? / Does true love exist?? / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Exist? by AyietimBlog: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rationships are built by those who see nothing wrong in imperfection, accept imperfection as a part of all humans then love perfectly that imperfect human being the heart falls in love with.
Great relationships are built by those who complain about what their partner does which they don’t like but step in to correct it themselves and stop complaining for the sake of peace.
No one person has all the answers to a personal feeling. So everyone needs another to supply a personal good feeling which they can’t have without another.
No one is truly complete without the perfection of another imperfect human grafted into that part of them that is imperfect.

It is this perfect part of another on your imperfect part that helps you live for something when there is nothing else to live for.
But when you seek perfection in another as a criterion to keep the person, you miss a vital part of you that leaves you lonely.

And as long as you keep searching for that perfect being, you will not find companionship.
Without true companionship, the chances of finding happiness and love are decreased.
Without happiness and love, what is the essence of existence?

https://ayietim./2020/04/03/can-you-find-love-in-a-perfect-human-being/
Re: Does Love Exist? by Smartbrainfix: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yep, it does
Re: Does Love Exist? by bestabigaelever(f): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nay.

It doesn't.
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Yep, it does
Have you experienced it before ??
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Yes

Re: Does Love Exist? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
LMAo
Re: Does Love Exist? by bestabigaelever(f): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

Yes
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Yes

Can you describe it ??
Re: Does Love Exist? by bestabigaelever(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

Can you describe it ??
It was the feeling in the world
I can't describe but I wish I can love again
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

It was the feeling in the world
I can't describe but I wish I can love again

It must have been an interesting feeling and unfortunately can't be adequately described.
A feeling that can't be described is a phenomenon. So love can be seen as a phenomenon.
As a realist, such a phenomenon that can't be described doesn't exist.
It is regarded as a very transient object of imagination of perhaps the weak and only exist to those who believe in it.
I haven't loved before because I don't believe it exist.

I would have asked you what happened to your first love, but I'm sure reality made it go away. Reality brought about by disappointment (from either party) but definitely not death.
Nevertheless, to the weak-minded, it is good to love. It makes such mind happy for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Exist? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

It must have been an interesting feeling and unfortunately can't be adequately described.
A feeling that can't be described is a phenomenon. So love can be seen as a phenomenon.
As a realist, such a phenomenon that can't be described doesn't exist.
It is regarded as a very transient object of imagination of perhaps the weak and only exist to those who believe in it.
I haven't loved before because I don't believe it exist.

I would have asked you what happened to your first love, but I'm sure reality made it go away. Reality brought about by disappointment (from either party) but definitely not death.
Nevertheless, to the weak-minded, it is good to love. It makes such mind happy for no reason.
You don't believe in love?
Love is only good for weak-minded shocked
Boss, is everything okay?
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Of course, my lady...
Everything is alright.
I meant everything I said.

It is good to love if it will make you happy.
I like seeing people happy even when I don't value their source of happiness.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Exist? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

Of course, my lady...
Everything is alright.
I meant everything I said.

It is good to love if it will make you happy.
I like seeing people happy even when I don't value their source of happiness.
So no girlfriend or wife?
And if I may ask, what makes u happy boss?
Re: Does Love Exist? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Your body is wired to need certain things, there are biochemicals in your body that make you feel certain things, so there is nothing magical about it. same for women. There isn’t anything major science can explain about the delusion that is love. Yes, there are still mysteries about the brain, sleep, and all of that. But love is pretty simple stuff.
There's just nothing magical or special about it. That's all.
Certainly not worth writing books, composing songs and making all these movies about.
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

So no girlfriend or wife?
And if I may ask, what makes u happy boss?

Nay, no girlfriend, no wife for now.
Of course I'll marry...for the sake of having children...to make my parents happy as the only son.

As for girlfriends, well I do have ladies who call themselves my girlfriends. They "love" me even though they know I don't love them and can't even be emotional with them. They are happy as long as I play along. I'm always sincere and liberal.
I will tell a lady that I can't be emotionally attached to her, yet she will remain. To complicate the whole thing, I happen to be a nice person.
I don't understand but I have grown used to it.
For example, there is this particular lady that has made it compulsory for me to call her everyday, and i have to call her everyday else she will be depressed and her depression will definitely affect her health. She knows I don't love her. She knows I'm just playing along to make her happy because of her vulnerability.
My everyday prayer is that she should find a man that'll marry her quickly so that I can be free. I do joke with her about it sometimes. Of course we have had sex many times and she is very caring.
That's it with ladies. The more I wish them to stay away, the more reluctant they become.
I think my kind heartedness confuses them.
Re: Does Love Exist? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

Of course I'll marry...for the sake of having children...to make my parents happy as the only son.

As for girlfriends, well I do have ladies who call themselves my girlfriends. They "love" me even though they know I don't love them and can't even be emotional with them. They are happy as long as I play along. I'm always sincere and liberal.
I will tell a lady that I can't be emotionally attached to her, yet she will remain. To complicate the whole thing, I happen to be a nice person.
For example, there is this particular lady that has made it compulsory for me to call her everyday, and i have to call her everyday else she will be depressed and her depression will definitely affect her health. She knows I don't love her. She knows I'm just playing along to make her happy because of her vulnerability.
My everyday prayer is that she should find a man that'll marry her quickly so that I can be free. I do joke with her about it sometimes. Of course we have had sex many times and she is very caring.
That's it with ladies. The more I wish them to stay away, the more reluctant they become.
sincerely I am trying to understand you but I hv concluded that u are a very confused person. If u don’t want them leave them alone n block them .
Re: Does Love Exist? by Cholls(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

my brother you're wrong it is actually the opposite of your statement.
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Semperty:

Your body is wired to need certain things, there are biochemicals in your body that make you feel certain things, so there is nothing magical about it. same for women. There isn’t anything major science can’t explain about the delusion that is love. Yes, there are still mysteries about the brain, sleep, and all of that. But love is pretty simple stuff.
There's just nothing magical or special about it. That's all.
Certainly not worth writing books, composing songs and making all these movies about it.

I am not an advocate of love, but science cannot explain that delusion.
Re: Does Love Exist? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Love exists naw. If not, jack for no sacrifice himself for rose for titanic. Forget the selfish deceitful one obtainable here o, na poverty and greed plus discontent cause am.
Re: Does Love Exist? by obinnazy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
If love does exist, then someone should show me love.... Whatsapp 08126123601....am broke, bored, emotionally down
Re: Does Love Exist? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

Wow, I'm flabbergasted
I don't know if I should say u are dangerous or nice
And I can't even believe those ladies agreed to live on a lie
Now tell me, will u tell your future wife u don't love her too and she should just marry you to prolong your lineage?
I'm curious
Re: Does Love Exist? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

I am not an advocate of love, but science cannot explain that delusion.
sorry I meant to type 'can'. Didn't notice the error
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Veefierce:
sincerely I am trying to understand you but I hv concluded that u are a very confused person. If u don’t want them leave them alone n block them .

Hmmm...

Irrespective of your impoliteness, I would love to correct two impressions in your assertion.
(1) There is a difference between want and need. I may want a lady but I may not need her.
(2) The argument is about Love...the individualistic infatuated emotional attraction towards a particular opposite sex. So don't confuse this love in question with an agapeic or philia love of charity and kindness.
Like I mentioned, I can go out of my way to show kindness and care to people and this sometimes makes it difficult for women to keep away. I never said I go after women.
If a lady wants to stick around, in order not to hurt her, I allow her as long as it doesn't affect me negatively.

If you do not understand further, then you should get upset with yourself not me.
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Semperty:
sorry I meant to type 'can'. Didn't notice the error

It's alright.
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Wow, I'm flabbergasted
I don't know if I should say u are dangerous or nice
And I can't even believe those ladies agreed to live on a lie
Now tell me, will u tell your future wife u don't love her too and she should just marry you to prolong your lineage?
I'm curious

I don't know that for now.
Although I mentioned that I am always sincere in communicating my stance but I may pretend to love her...after all, being too nice and caring to a lady will make her feel I love her.
Just for the sake of peace.
Like I said, I am a liberal person. I wouldn't mind doing anything that will make her happy. At least to have a happy home smiley

For example, while I was serving, I had to start following...and I mean following...my female student to her church just to make her happy and concentrate more in class since she found out through my colleagues that I am an atheist.
She will come to my lodge on Sunday morning and wait for me to prepare and follow her. There was no affair between us. My colleagues were glad and always praising her. To me it was just fun.
If I could go out of my way to make a student happy, why wouldn't I do it for my wife.
I don't take life too seriously. smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Love Exist? by Trendz09: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes ,
Re: Does Love Exist? by adexpa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

Going through your post, you show to be a real niggar....such attribute is the super best but it is not common. You grew to meet such and not that you developed it. People with such system do only what favours their sanity in relationship, you can not push or force them..........a perfect niggar
Re: Does Love Exist? by Bluezy13(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
adexpa:

Going through your post, you show to be a real niggar....such attribute is the super best but it is not common. You grew to meet such and not that you developed it. People with such system do only what favours their sanity in relationship, you can not push or force them..........a perfect niggar
I'm surprised You're very correct.
I grew up with it.
I didn't develop it.
It makes me a happy person. I never get hurt.
Re: Does Love Exist? by adexpa(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

I'm surprised You're very correct.
I grew up with it.
I didn't develop it.
It makes me a happy person. I never get hurt.

Dont be surprise, that is my true picture too (though, i dont have them plenty like you but i do manage anyone around me bearing my own happiness in mind). Just maintain it, it is going to help you a lot...................I envy anyone with such system.
Re: Does Love Exist? by 24kmagic: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes, in movies.

I tell you what....
Any man or woman in a relationship is there for his or her own selfish reasons.

Boys-----Kpekus
Girls----- Money

Men----Kpekus + Children
Women---- Money, children and the joy of answering Mrs.

E no de pass like that.

Selfish folks everywhere

1 Like

Re: Does Love Exist? by omooba969(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
obinnazy:
If love does exist, then someone should show me love.... Whatsapp 08126123601....am broke, bored, emotionally down

You're one of those who make honeydenz dey wash and put all men in the same bracket ehn.

Behave yasef o, no be only u dey feel the hardship ok. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls More Sexually Exploitative? / Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender / OMG!!! Girl Caught Fvcking In A Gym [watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.