Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. (1012 Views)

My Gal Took Har Own Virginity Is Dat Possible / Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong / I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Zeal0000007(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Guys I'm taking a bold step today to do the needful, I'm proposing to my gal after 5years together, nothing really dey ground though, I'm a marine engineer who got a job since on march though the pay is small but it's promising that with time it will get better,, and since on march I got d job I've been at home because of the pandemic hope the will call us soon.

so today I just want to surprise my gal she travelled and she's back, I just want to do that at home that I'm managing between both of us, as many will advise that you mustn't get all money in the world before taking that step, I just believe things will get better, please advise and tips to make better thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by JasperVII(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hope you're not planning to go on your knees?

6 Likes

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Dande55: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
You are incuring the wrath of nl bitter and broke boys by opening this thread.

Congrats in advance but the thread is not necessary

1 Like

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by paulolee(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
no problem but pls jus keep the proposal private between you and her no matter how he take sure for you reach..
wish you goodluck bro and also I think being in a serious relationship for 5yrs means you both are already married indirectly and the wedding is jus to make it official...
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Amotolongbo(f): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Guys I'm taking a bold step today to do the needful, I'm proposing to my gal after 5years together, nothing really dey ground though, I'm a marine engineer who got a job since on march though the pay is small but it's promising that with time it will get better,, and since on march I got d job I've been at home because of the pandemic hope the will call us soon.

so today I just want to surprise my gal she travelled and she's back, I just want to do that at home that I'm managing between both of us, as many will advise that you mustn't get all money in the world before taking that step, I just believe things will get better, please advise and tips to make better thanks.
Please propose to her in your sitting room with both of you alone to avoid story that touches.
You can kneel, prostrate or act anyhow you like
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by EkOlatunde: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Buy gifts.
If possible cake or anything special just to make It more lively.
Do it when she's in her best mood
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
JasperVII:

And what if he does, sadist

2 Likes

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
So many bitter, depressed Alfas will storm here to insult where they came out from, overlook their crassness, they aint worth it, congrats Op.

1 Like

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Destinylink(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
OP buy gift and go down on one knee to pop the question. Make sure you do it when she's in her right mood. Good luck.
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Deborah98(f): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wow 5 years together,she must be the patient type,wife her we are only 10 in Nigeria grin, don't quote me on this, anyways congrats bro,more wins.
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Zeal0000007(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Deborah98:
Wow 5 years together,she must be the patient type,wife her we are only 10 in Nigeria grin, don't quote me on this, anyways congrats bro,more wins.
lol thank you my brother I appreciate ooooo the rest of the comments too, I appreciate you guys for the love.
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by JasperVII(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And what if he does, sadist
Lol. Why are you so butthurt?
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by MJBOLT: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
i know you will go on your knees and beg her to marry you,my own is you should keep it private please.
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
JasperVII:
grin grin i was about asking same question.
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Callmeaysneh: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
I honestly don't feel u should get married when you aren't making a reasonable amount of income to sustain the marriage and kids also(if you plan to have one soon) So Why rush things?
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by JasperVII(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Miniso:
grin grin i was about asking same question.
And he's going to do it.
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by UDUJ(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zeal0000007:

Congrats bro. He who finds a good woman, finds happiness.

Now make sure you propose to her inside your house in the presence of nobody. If I hear you went to a market or mall to propose the kind flogging you will receive angry, nah cheesy - just joking. Have a good one bro cool

1 Like

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
JasperVII:

Lol. Why are you so butthurt?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by proclinician: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congrats oo oga OP ... Hehehe. I hope it ends well. Good luck oo
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Bornfool(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
I hope you have not spend all your money on her? May he no come be like that simp Igbo guy
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by punisha: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congrats OP.
*avoid cameras.
*avoid rolling in the mud.
*avoid crowded places.

Come and share with us the good news later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Tabitha03(f): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congratulations. I pray she accepts your proposal
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by unmask: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zeal0000007:

big mistake
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by HenryChineche: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
So how did it went?

1 Like

Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by wisest10: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
OP I once told somebody that if I can get a job that pay 120k and a wife that also works..then am getting married..if your pay is above 120k...bros propose without fear...
OP am an aspiring marine engineer also..make I save your contact for the future
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Norman4real(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Norman4real:
It will end in tears
Kilode shocked
Re: Pals I'm Taking A Bold Step To Propose To My Gal Today. by ezechi24(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zeal0000007:

so today I just want to surprise my gal she 9travelled and she's back, I just want to do that at home that I'm managing between both of us, as many will advise that you mustn't get all money in the world before taking that step, I just believe things will get better, please advise and tips to make better thanks.

Your girl wey just dey comort my bunk ?... She sweet sha but try advice am to dey use deodorants. grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Ever Dated Someone Who Did Not Like Sex? / Redpill Is From The Bible / What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.