Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk (2216 Views)

Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Sojiboi(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
My fellow nairalanders I greet the house ohh,am a graduate jobless but am not searching for a job because i have a place in the family business which am occupying.I said am jobbless because I don't earn a salary but am not poor because am a hustler and i take good care of myself,please I have this girlfriend and we started dating late December last year 2019,she keeps telling me she doesn't care about my money because am just starting life but she asked me to change her phone the first week we started dating which I vehemently refused,last week she asked me if I was going to marry her but I told her I can't promise anyone marriage that I don't do that moreover am not ready because am still in my father's house,her attitude changed a little bit and she started telling about random guys who promised her heaven on earth,meanwhile we have been taking care of each other since this lockdown/isolation period because she stays with her parents close to my house so she really keeps me company since my family traveled.
Sometimes I take her out buy her I surrender chicken (roasted chicken)cake,ice cream etc despite the lockdown I still manage to give her money in case she wants to eat something outside so she can buy whatever she wants.On Saturday she said I should give her money to make her nails which I did despite the rumours of the lockdown extension then on Sunday(easter) she told me she felt like going out and I told her am not interested then she said she wants to lick ice cream then I told her I don't have money for that and she kept her cool,she met me in a restaurant where I called her to meet me while eating dinner that evening and she ordered a drink she couldn't finish and then she asked me to finish it but I refused she even tried to force me by putting it in my mouth but i rejected it this pissed me off because she told me she had taken several drinks at home that day so maybe she just wants me to spend money,this morning I called her to come over and we had breakfast together then she said she wants to drink malt and milk I told her she should learn how to manage because we don't know when our normal lives will resume,this is our third week at home or is it because i tell her am broke and then i will take her out to flex?please I don't know what's up with her attitude although she washed my bedsheets and pillow cases this morning moreover she's very hot.
NB:When the going was good sometimes we spent the weekend in a hotel with all the bills on me and i do send her money when she was in school before this coro baby issue.
Please I need your advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by DonBenny77(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dump her ass bro, if you have to pay for sex go to a brothel
Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Iyiataata92: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anybody that gives you any advice contrary to dumping that bitch doesn't mean well for you.

Also, if you've still got more money to spare, please share some Nairalanders here. People are hungry.
Leave The Bitch And Save The Poor

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Freelane33(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin

1 Share

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by dawnomike(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well, sit her down again and talk this over... And my brother, please minimize your spending biko!
I am not saying you should be stingy to yourself re your gal but please conserve a lil bit

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Liposure: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Give her d matching order

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Iyiataata92: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
dawnomike:
Well, sit her down again and talk this over... And my brother, please minimize your spending biko!
I am not saying you should be stingy to yourself re your gal but please conserve a lil bit
There's nothing to talk over with her. Ditch The B*tch!!!
Any girl that keeps comparing you to with other guys mean no good for you.
The earlier you leave her, the richer you become

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by mofeoluwadassah: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Go straight to the point please undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by EzzyCarter: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
"Moreover, she's hot "bruv, it's obvious you've been pussyy-whipped. That lady is using you to satisfy her financial needs. I wont ask you to dump her , at the same time you should take dz moment to reflect on ur life. God-forbid if you go broke and u cant spend on her anymore, would she still stay with you? Think about that.

P.S: beards don't make a man, his ability to be firm and disciplined does smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bro make a decision.

ONLY PREGNANT WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS TO MAKE CHOICES, SELECTIONS. grin
Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Bluezy13(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well...

Needless mincing words...
You're simply an !d!ot.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Iyiataata92: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
DonBenny77:
Dump her ass bro, if you have to pay for sex go to a brothel
He needn't go to a brothel. There are good girls out there who mean well for guys and understand that even roses have thorns.
They are hard to find but keep trying.
Once you get one, don't waste time to exert your dominance and train her to your type. It will be tough but finally, it will be a win win situation

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by habsydiamond(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
when she told u she's not into ur money u go happy thinking she the one not knowing she wont be ur last. she dey play u with irony.. if she write book she go don collect award for use of suspense. shes good at it. if u like ur self fly, jump or run from the relationship as fast as u can

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by seyigiggle: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
you are wasting your marriage investment on dating.
you may not have to understand.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Gideoniteprime4: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
if you can't see the point then keep quiet so that those who can see the point can talk!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by mofeoluwadassah: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:
if you can't see the point then keep quiet so that those who can see the point can talk!
welcome...we’ve seen you cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by baralatie(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
are there restaurants that are open for biz during lockdown? becoz it seems like op fab this his love story

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Gideoniteprime4: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
welcome...we’ve seen you cheesy
Speak for yourself!
#dumba$$

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
biko how much is roasted chicken? cheesy
how much is ice cream? cheesy
for u to be even mentioning that u buying icecream and roasted chicken for your gf means its a big deal to u
and for your girlfriend to make it a big deal when u dont see money to buy junk food for her means she has a lot of growing up to do
Stop dating jambitos and secondary school girls about to write waec and neco
but una no go hear
always arguing that smallies are the easiest to nurture than the older ones cheesy
so nurture her and keep buying chocolates and fried chicken for her since na fried chicken be una ultimate in life sad

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Mykel51(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
This one no go allow you get savings oo... You wey just start your life...
Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by ghettochild(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sojiboi:
My fellow nairalanders I greet the house ohh,am a graduate jobless but am not searching for a job because i have a place in the family business which am occupying.I said am jobbless because I don't earn a salary but am not poor because am a hustler and i take good care of myself,please I have this girlfriend and we started dating late December last year 2019,she keeps telling me she doesn't care about my money because am just starting life but she asked me to change her phone the first week we started dating which I vehemently refused,last week she asked me if I was going to marry her but I told her I can't promise anyone marriage that I don't do that moreover am not ready because am still in my father's house,her attitude changed a little bit and she started telling about random guys who promised her heaven on earth,meanwhile we have been taking care of each other since this lockdown/isolation period because she stays with her parents close to my house so she really keeps me company since my family traveled.
Sometimes I take her out buy her I surrender chicken (roasted chicken)cake,ice cream etc despite the lockdown I still manage to give her money in case she wants to eat something outside so she can buy whatever she wants.On Saturday she said I should give her money to make her nails which I did despite the rumours of the lockdown extension then on Sunday(easter) she told me she felt like going out and I told her am not interested then she said she wants to lick ice cream then I told her I don't have money for that and she kept her cool,she met me in a restaurant where I called her to meet me while eating dinner that evening and she ordered a drink she couldn't finish and then she asked me to finish it but I refused she even tried to force me by putting it in my mouth but i rejected it this pissed me off because she told me she had taken several drinks at home that day so maybe she just wants me to spend money,this morning I called her to come over and we had breakfast together then she said she wants to drink malt and milk I told her she should learn how to manage because we don't know when our normal lives will resume,this is our third week at home or is it because i tell her am broke and then i will take her out to flex?please I don't know what's up with her attitude although she washed my bedsheets and pillow cases this morning moreover she's very hot.
NB:When the going was good sometimes we spent the weekend in a hotel with all the bills on me and i do send her money when she was in school before this coro baby issue.
Please I need your advice.
Listen to your stupid self.. You brought this upon yourself..

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
There's nothing wrong with her. It's you that has a problem. If a girl you can't maintain is your priority then take whatever comes with it. In this harsh period you haven't yet been able to survive well but you feel a girl must join in your suffering because you feel love must be above all abi? Or you are the one stupidly in love but expect to keep her without been able to provide for the things she wants? While some girls are greedy, a man must first be able to provide certain basic things for his woman. These basic tungs are relative based on individuals. Thes things you are struggling to give her some men will and they will say she doesn't take anything from her. So whether she's greddy or not you should first work on yourself before carrying woman.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by obinnazy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
How do you guys cope in a relationship where you are the only one footing the bills? Please learn to turn down her requests and see her true colors

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
i need sumone to be eating my money like dis grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram / Many Will Go On Exile If DNA Test Is Done In Abuja ,lagos Porthacourt(livestory) / Tiwa Savage Sextape Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.