Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. (834 Views)

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. / Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
When i got admission into the college,I was so happy and thinking things will flow smoothly,I never knew it was going to be a hectic experience.I was offered a course in the department of physical sciences.So when I came to school and lectures began,after copying my time table,I was so pleased with my self thinking I have finished everything not knowing I had only copied just 3 core courses(out of the 10 courses I was to offer) leaving the remaining 7 behind.So the day I had my first lecture I started looking for the venues around 9:00/10:00am thereabout and found it around 12:00pm I could only attend 1 lecture because that was the only venue I could locate.My first lecture day was very clumpsy.I was just aimlessly wandering asking people for direction going from one faculty to another.It took me weeks to even know the courses I was to take.But I was told it's normal for every fresher,so if you're one please entertain us with your funny experience. coolcoolcool
Cclalasticlala.
Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Damilare65(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lots of new faces. Lol, my phone rang like 4 times interrupting shit..

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by IceLip: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
I came late during my first day at skool, met d social study teacher writing on the board and i was the last person to enter.

After am done written from the middle board, i stood up and clean all the once i have write..and for this ACT, i was was giving a JokeyName (anonymous)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Ayomideayo(f): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
I received lecture in another department for a week cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
CcLALASTICLALA abeg.
Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Epositive(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
I was already familiar with my faculty so no much stress after resumption.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Garrieveryday: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
No big deal

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Epositive:
Okay
bi ti bawo? LALASTICLA.
Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cclalasticlala Ccmynd44 CcDominique
Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nothing interesting. I was at home sleeping all through the first week of resumption. Man has always been tired of education from day one. Lols
Re: How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. by Xianders: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
I can explain it like a normal school day. In fact, nothing has changed. But the further the more interesting. Almost from the threshold a ton of work was brought down on me. It was necessary to prepare for exams on the very first day, and I found my first essay on the best site to buy college essays. I had to cheat a little as there was too little time.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines / Statement Of Result / Where Are The Unilorin Students? Come Share Your Experience In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.