Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child (58703 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Dearlord(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wait cool I wanted to contribute but you as a lecturer I refuse to be convinced.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Augla1: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
gbagyiza:
I will be frank with u, you brought this on yourself. You saw a girl that came to write weac, you lust after her, n that was the beginning of your problem. What could have saved you from that manipulation of the devil was your spirituality in Christ, but I have doubt in your spiritual level n reason you easily fall to it. The damage has been done, I pray that the Lord give you a solution to this.

There is something the op is not telling us.....
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by SomehowBROWN(m): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2020
After reading this story I'm sure you're omitting some things sha
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

She will answering calls from guys. She will ran out if her fone is ringing.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

She is there sleeping with men and all.
But I have cut her off from myself and the child.

Hope my decision is not wrong?
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by jaxxy(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

It's one thing to date sm1 bt its a totally different thing/game to marry them. U can date alot of people bt u can't marry just anybody. U need to know this and always remember it.

She's a worthless piece of shit. How old is she? Probably young and free, still wild and wants to explore. She wanted attention not marriage and a baby.

When she matures she may get back her senses bt that will take a while.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Omar09(m): 3:43am On Apr 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
he is now a single father. The child is his responsibility, not his parents. Simple.

I couldn't agree more to this comment. Tell me where you aware you wrote this or someone took your phone?

Hmm looks like Jaubdu really is rubbing off on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
he is now a single father. The child is his responsibility, not his parents. Simple.
Him don get pikin for free,and he is here crying,who wife epp?ladies of nowadays are not wife-able,they are just good for baby mama's.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Youngpo413: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You couldn't last long on bed that was why she left judging from your threads
sex is not very important for ladies all they need is excess money,may the man is stingy.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Youngpo413: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2020
afribabe:
leave her. Let her go. She probably went in search of someone that can last longer in bed na
https://www.nairaland.com/3657342/how-one-last-long-bed
some men don't last long yet their wives and gfs still appear happy because there is excess money....na money sure pass.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Youngpo413: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
cococandy:
No. Your decision is not wrong .
You are still a crowned princess,corona virus notwithstanding...
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Omar09:

I couldn't agree more to this comment. Tell me where you aware you wrote this or someone took your phone?

Hmm looks like Jaubdu really is rubbing off on you. undecided
Ta!!

Actually this is my thought process, and it is one of the reasons I bash men.

The reason why there are less single fathers than mothers is because of the stupid thing men do of shipping their children to his parents. Never taking responsibility for their actions.

As if he will die if he changes a diaper or assist his child with assignment. That's why I wrote all those years ago not to allow anyone to guilt you into being a single mom as a woman.

Just dump the child at the father's house and live your life
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Chybyke1992: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

most times MISTAKE they say is inevitable, I believe your mind was clouded with unrealistic pleasure that made you fail to first of all plan and define your supposed relationship .
the last thing you need to do now is to jump into another relationship simply because you want someone to take care of your son
all you need do is to take the child to your mother ,give out your best to make sure he doesn't lack anything!!!

also bear it in mind that someday that whatever stuff that is controlling her will still lure her back to you or probably demand for her baby just to bring another problem in your life.
Dont ever mix emotions with decision making especially when it involves marriage.

rise up to challenges that makes you a man.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Youngpo413: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Ryocaj:
What I realized abt ladies.. Never fall in luv with them.. their feelings switch.. A girl might luv u n act like she can't breathe without u.. only to leave u later for another guy. the luv she had for u now switches to another guy..
you are correct.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Afrikween(f): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

oh here we go again with the same bullshit story... and which one is "remember, your family never liked her" nigga come on, what's wrong with your brains man?
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by frozen70(f): 3:38am On Apr 23, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

Go and reconcile with the other lady you were dating before she her

You and your father, should go and meet her family and tell them why you don't want to continue the failed marriage with her, that's if their was a proper marriage

Go with the dowry and return it back to her father, that's if any dowry was paid

Her father told you that you she is not a material yet you went ahead

Am sure you have learnt your lesson
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Kingarthur21: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Ta!!

Actually this is my thought process, and it is one of the reasons I bash men.

The reason why there are less single fathers than mothers is because of the stupid thing men do of shipping their children to his parents. Never taking responsibility for their actions.

As if he will die if he changes a diaper or assist his child with assignment. That's why I wrote all those years ago not to allow anyone to guilt you into being a single mom as a woman.

Just dump the child at the father's house and live your life
exactly...SM are disadvantaged. Even if he accepts responsibility and sends upkeep its the lady that will be with the child. But for single dads? Just dump the baby with your parents then people will praise you saying "at least he didn't deny the pregnancy,he is a good man" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.