Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child (58697 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by flyingdutchman(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
CHANGE YOUR HOUSE/AREA. DO NOT LET HER KNOW YOUR WHEREABOUT FOREVER.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by felixtare(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don't know where to address this issue from.... No Head, No Tail.

Because you were receiving some petty cash at your formal place of work, you forgot to use a CONDOM right?

See where it has gotten you to... "A confused state". Now you've lost focus because you choose to be stubborn.

And to think that her father even warned you..... My friend, you better carry your cross..... That's the only advise I give to stubborn people.

By the way Mr. Lecturer, your English is something else.

u go wicked oooooo
u no even pity for the guy
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Mizwisdom(f): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
RTSC:
Girl wey you go fuvk with condom, throw way face, that is who you went and impregnate.?

Foolishness.

A lot of married men today got free fuckss during their bachelor life from different girls, but they were smart enough not to release their swimmers into every hole.

If not, most of them won't be married to the madams they are currently married to.

Go and see your mates getting "free fuckss" as you describe, they are in health section, complaining about one sexually transmitted disease or the other. If you think you don't pay for your actions on earth you must be very ignorant. That free seex you think you're getting will be your downfall.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Cowbell521: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:
I believe you don't know her as much as her father does.
For her dad to make such comment about his daughter was already a red flag but you forged ahead. You have few options
1. Bring her back and manage her like that.
2. Forget her and look for another lady to marry.

Your priorities now should be your kid. Take him to your parents while you sort your toself.

Best of luck
3. No marry at all. (Better)
Marriage is got plenty problem this days
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by RTSC: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Go and see your mates getting "free fuckss" as you describe, they are in health section, complaining about one sexually transmitted disease or the other. If you think you don't pay for your actions on earth you must be very ignorant. That free seex you think you're getting will be your downfall.
Why are you fighting me na, babe.?

We are on the same side in a way na.

I was chastising the guy for not using condom.

Condoms protect against pregnancy and diseases.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
No. Your decision is not wrong .
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Cowbell521: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I hate girls so much...... but you dey make small sense

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by aimmoney9: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
TRUE TALK
lefulefu:
once a runzgirl always a runzgirl
ashawo can retire but never tired
u guys who argue that u can change a promiscious lady when u marry her this is what u will always get cheesy
continious heartbreaks and disapointments.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Cephas11(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don't know where to address this issue from.... No Head, No Tail.

Because you were receiving some petty cash at your formal place of work, you forgot to use a CONDOM right?

See where it has gotten you to... "A confused state". Now you've lost focus because you choose to be stubborn.

And to think that her father even warned you..... My friend, you better carry your cross..... That's the only advise I give to stubborn people.

By the way Mr. Lecturer, your English is something else.
......Mr ITK why come for him when he already recognised his flaws. ..simply advice him or you move along..

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by InvertedHammer: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
/
Lust and love are different.
People who cannot differentiate between the two quickly run into marriage. When the lust wears out, they whine and complain.

X can love Y. The biggest dilemma is if Y equally loves X. Along the line is where deception and heartbreak happen.

\

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Dodoseed: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=yahaya2014 post=88441763]

She is 24, but her quest for worldly things is unimaginable. She drinks acohol, love the gud things

There is nothing wrong in loving the good things of life and drinking alcohol,she's not just responsible.
U can take the baby to your mother and move on,thats all.women matter is complicated.stay off women for now.
Am sure your ex would be laughing by now.hehehe
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Ryocaj(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
What I realized abt ladies.. Never fall in luv with them.. their feelings switch.. A girl might luv u n act like she can't breathe without u.. only to leave u later for another guy. the luv she had for u now switches to another guy..
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Ikembasunda1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
I will equally advise you rush for DNA test Immediately to fight the fight once and know ur stand either a single father or single man.

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by gbagyiza: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
I will be frank with u, you brought this on yourself. You saw a girl that came to write weac, you lust after her, n that was the beginning of your problem. What could have saved you from that manipulation of the devil was your spirituality in Christ, but I have doubt in your spiritual level n reason you easily fall to it. The damage has been done, I pray that the Lord give you a solution to this.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by spiceadole: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

She will answering calls from guys. She will ran out if her fone is ringing.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

She is there sleeping with men and all.
But I have cut her off from myself and the child.

Hope my decision is not wrong?

You people like to bring unnecessary drama into your lives and complicate it.

Bad enough to be involved in premarital sex..
Foolish enough not to use condoms.
2 months into relationship, she gets pregnant.
Let's hope you are indeed the father of the child
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by ucham: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aboki quota system lecturer. See your English. No wonder Nigeria is stagnated.

As for you and your baby mama all I have to say is go reap what you've sown.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Yksulaimon02(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
saintvc:
ZIP UP

This signature though
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by fashionale(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

She will answering calls from guys. She will ran out if her fone is ringing.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

She is there sleeping with men and all.
But I have cut her off from myself and the child.

Hope my decision is not wrong?

So you are saying you didn't see the signs, even before her father told you. Still you went ahead because of your child. Now your child will still live now without her which is still the same if you hadn't married her... Pls don't come here to tell us again that you accepted her back after pleading.. Cut her off for real...
person wey her father told you she wasn't worthy to marry

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Ikembasunda1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ikembasunda1:
I will equally advise you rush for DNA test Immediately to fight the fight once and know ur stand either a single father or single man.

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Bitcoinomy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
sad but what has happened has happened. the earlier u put urself to shape, the better. perhaps she has good reasons but i feel she should act like a mother if being a wife is difficult. take the child to members of ur family if raising him will be a problem for now and always check on the child if that happens to be the case. it is very important for the child. best wishes
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Wendybrown(f): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Your decision to keep d child off her is a good one. She is an unstable person and she feels trapped having to stay with u. It's well.

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by larryking540: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
once a runzgirl always a runzgirl
ashawo can retire but never tired
u guys who argue that u can change a promiscious lady when u marry her this is what u will always get cheesy
continious heartbreaks and disapointments.

He didn't marry a runz girl ,he married a teenager
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by hardon1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Se as you put yourself foe wahala because to toto. You are paying for the consequences of what you did to your former girlfriend by dumping her and allowing a secondary school girl throw her out of the house. Server you right

Imagine sef. Person wey born the girl tell you coro coro say the girl na anyhow person, yet you still put head.

My guy, you consciously brought in a termite invest firewood because or pleasure, so don’t complain when lizards visits. It’s your cross, carry it
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Wendybrown(f): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:
For her dad to make such comment about his daughter was already a red flag but you forged ahead. You have few options

Your priorities now should be your kid. Take him to your parents while you sort yourself.

Best of luck

Sincerely. The signs were there but the op chose to ignore them. For someone to write Waec continuously sleeping over at your place, e get as e b, that's total disregard for her parents and if she can disregard dem den who are u.
Wendybrown:

Sincerely. The signs were there but the op chose to ignore them. For someone to write Waec continuously sleeping over at your place, e get as e b, that's total disregard for her parents and if she can disregard dem den who are u.
Ahmed0336:

Your priorities now should be your kid. Take him to your parents while you sort yourself.

Best of luck

Sincerely. The signs were there but the op chose to ignore them. For someone wanting to sit for Waec yet continuously spending the night at your place e get as e b, that's a total disregard for her parents and if she can disregard dem den who are u.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by larryking540: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
fashionale:

So you are saying you didn't see the signs, even before her father told you. Still you went ahead because of your child. Now your child will still live now without her which is still the same if you hadn't married her... Pls don't come here to tell us again that you accepted her back after pleading.. Cut her off for real...
person wey her father told you she wasn't worthy to marry

That was exactly what a relative of mine was told when he wanted to marry ,the girl's father told him straight ,my daughter didn't grow up with me ,the mother left my house and the girl followed her ,Mr man if you start having problem do not say I didn't warn u ,

3 months after marriage problem don start ,,the father in law just advise him the seek divorce
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by spiceadole: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:

She is 24, but her quest for worldly things is unimaginable. She drinks acohol, love the gud things of life and all.

So premarital sex is not worldly?
Clown
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by larryking540: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wendybrown:

Exactly ,some times we have to be reasonable even if we be guy men

Pikin go write exam con day sleep for ur house ,she know get regard for her parents and it just a matter of time before u too experience the non sense

2 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by AlphaStorm: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
OP , run a DNA Test on that boy to be sure he's urs.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Dollabiz: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Really
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Onlyonebuhari: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Marry virgin girls and be happy for the rest of your life cos they will never compare you with anyone and they will not want to leave you. Only Muslims enjoy this cos immoralities is widespread among Christians but the truth is bitter. You will be addressed the way you are dressed.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
shocked shocked that's some possessed girl, let her be and as for the child I suggest you carry out a DNA test to confirm if you're the father, if you are then I'd suggest you fight to have the child so you can give that child a better home, if you aren't then you can let her and the child be save if you can raise a child that isn't yours.
Please just ensure you beware of ladies ooo, na dem dem full town and bros no be every punna you must Bleep oooo and use protection please!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.