Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. (4759 Views)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by airminem(f): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope the outlaws keep their madness to themselves this time.

I am so grateful, I received an alert just now.
God provide for those in need and want to feed.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Johntemmy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope the outlaws keep their madness to themselves this time.

you don't reply my pm since yesterday
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by GboyegaD(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls help me sir.. I will appreciate.

I wish I can but at the moment, I can't.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
GboyegaD:

I wish I can but at the moment, I can't.
All is good sir
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Obaolami: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
@pocohantas
Do I qualify? Please I need this
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Tobigab12: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
I sent u pm since yesterday but no reply.hope am qualify.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by tttmar(f): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Please ma, assist me to buy food stuff for my children, Almighty God will continue to bless you ma
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by tttmar(f): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
GboyegaD:

Quite pathetic however, most give aways are for those who need help. If she had that much, why was she greedy competing with those who did not have?
Please assist me sir, I don't have a dime with me now and food stuff has finished, for the sake of my children sir please sir.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Tinyemeka(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2020
edobor108:

Please anybody that decided to help me should mention me here because I don't have any phone to receive alert
God bless everybody that are helping people you will never lack anything.
And also i will like to know how to track my stolen phone,i have the cartoon.
Thanks
I would have included a picture of my account details but i don't have the sim card and using my friend phone to type this

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by edobor108(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by izzygoing(f): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice gesture
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2020
edobor108:
i saw your message early this morning around 6:50,so i quickly took my atm card to a nearby atm stand and i saw the money,i withdrew it and went to the temporary market in a primary school that was made by the community for only the sale of foodstuffs from 7am to 8:30am and bought some foodstuffs.
May God in his infinite mercy bless you and your family, you will never lack anything in your life,no plan of the evil ones against your life and your family will prosper in Jesus name amen.

It's well bro.
God bless you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Johntemmy(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Tinyemeka post=88609002]
It's well bro. God bless you too.[/quote bro emeka please help your fellow brother please

with anything please. 0128950147 gtb alabi Johnson. thanks bro.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by izzygoing(f): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Tinyemeka:

It's well bro.
God bless you too.

Nice gesture, God bless you
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by SKYloafFISH(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
May God always bless you
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by hstar: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by hstar: 12:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Mr. Emeka, thank you sir, have edited it, u are one in a million, forward ever and backward never, u will never go do, in the mighty name of God, AMEN.

Edited
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Tinyemeka(m): 6:01am On Jun 18, 2020
hstar:

Kk bro.

Have seen your post. Kindly delete the original post. Thanks.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by hstar: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Kk bro.

Thank you sir Mr emeka, I received it this morning.

May God blessings never elude you and your family.
May Almighty God surprise you positively, and may you and your family never perish,
May your children amount to great personalities in life and bring joy to you.
All ur enemies will be put to shame in the mighty name of God, and u will never go down,
AMEN.

Thank you sir
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by hstar: 6:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Kk bro.

Thanks, done.
May God's grace never leave you and your family, because I can't believe what you did as I was relieved somehow, I will head to the bank in the morning.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know This Man? He's My Father. / Your Spouse Gets You A Life Insurance Policy Behind Your Back / I'm 35 Years Old And I Already Feel Like A Failure In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.